Worst Fear

• sweetluvnsuicide
    13 years ago

Whats your worst fear n how do you overcome it?

Mine has happened. . now im scared ill never get back to the way i was. .

• iRobbiee
    13 years ago

I think my worst fear is dying.. Because I don't know how it will be when we do die.. I don't know how to get over that ill just have to except it one day..

• Erin Jorden
    13 years ago

My worst fear i losing myself....

• selene
    13 years ago

The one's I love dying before I'm ready to let them go.

• Kuro
    13 years ago

Being alone for the rest of my life. eventually my friends will get married and move on. but if i dont find anyone... i'll be left behind.

i fear that more than failing out of college. but that is a close 2nd

• Beauty In The Breaking
    13 years ago

Death, but not me dying oddly enough, I'm not scared of that at all, I'm scared of losing my fiance. He's in a war zone right now and everytime he's late by a few minutes from when he said he'd be home...I'm scared of why. I'm scared one of these days he's going to get so hurt he won't come back to me. That's my worst fear and overshadows every one of my countless others.

• XxBabii GirlxX
    13 years ago

Losing the guy who I love more then anything and something bad happen to my baby girl.. Lately things have been kinda scary with my pregnancy and it jus scares me about what might happen if something really bad happens

• Clown
    13 years ago

Most peoples worst fears is death, I dont know why tho, death is peacful, life is chaotic. No, dieing dosnt make me afraid, I would say that living without intelligent people, that would scare me to no end, if I was surrounded by a bunch of people who never heard of Edgar Allen Poe, or Bethoven, or Nirvana. If i had to live out the rest of my life without a conversation based on theroy, or philosophy, then I would probly kill myself

• Jessie
    13 years ago

I love how you put nirvana in with Beethoven and Edgar Allen Poe, unless you are talking about happiness and bliss, which then I understand.

Death doesn't scare me, unless it involves my boy, I could let everyone else go, but if he were to leave me, I would become nothing.

What scares me now, is having to go home for Christmas break and telling my mom I failed out of college... So it's time to buckle down and study my butt off so i dont have to do that

• Lost Innocence
    13 years ago

My worst fear is dieing from cancer...adn here i am with a boyfriend that might have it:(

• OmniLotus
    13 years ago

People hating me =[

• Nobodys Hero
    13 years ago

Dying alone

• Lori
    13 years ago

Needles and trains. I don't overcome it. lol when I get a shot, I cry. And I seriously hate looking at trains. Silly huh?

• Chris
    13 years ago

I would say hospitals for me. It freaks me out getting stuff stuck in me and usually being confined to a bed.

Dying is becoming a big fear of mine too. Not because I don't want to die or that, but because of how it might effect those who depend on me to be there for them when things get rough. Especially the girl I love after seeing how she's reacted to friends and family dying and how people in general tend to be at funerals.

• Raven
    13 years ago

I love hospitals... I feel more at home there then my own house! loool... I'm becoming a RN.

Fear 1 - dying alone, being alone forever
    Fear 2 - Being mauled by a lion

Reason for Fear #1 - I don't fear being alone cause I'm always alone and have been but I fear I will never be loved like I feel I should....

Reason for Fear #2 - Movie "Ghost in The Darkness" older early 90s flick with Micheal Douglas and Val Kilmer.....VERY GOOD movie but since the story is true, kinda freak me out.... But its only relevant in my dreams which is where I'm usually hurt by a lion.

That sounds pathetic!

• AngelDust
    13 years ago

Getting lost. I can't cope with it. Can't stand the thought of not knowing where I am or how I get out...

• H. Elizabeth
    13 years ago

Getting skin cancer (I get sunburned a lot cause I'm always outside in the sun).

I also am deathly afraid of spiders...ick!

• Shellaine shelli
    13 years ago

Eek, hmm mine is still death.
    i guess its because i don't know what comes next