Michael Jackson Jokes

• DBM
    19 years ago

I got a new stereo system for my car the other day. When i say "Rock" , it plays rock music. When I say "Soul", it plays soul music. Some kids cut in front of me and I yelled "F#cking kids!" and it played Michael Jackson.

• Amber
    19 years ago

LMAO!!

• Elise
    19 years ago

looooool

• waffle
    19 years ago

Q:whats the same about a playstation 2 and michel jackson?
    A:They both get turned on by little boys.

• Madison
    19 years ago

One day a little boy went up to his father and asked him " Is god a girl or a boy?" the father responded " Both son." The next day the boy went back to his father and asked "Is god white or black?" and the father said "Both son" "Well does god love me?" asked the little boy. "Yes son, god loves all the little boys" A couple hours later the boy went back and asked the dad, "Is god Michael Jackson??"

• Fireflower
    19 years ago

what do mickey mouse and michel jackson have in common?

- they're both black with a white face

-they both have white gloves

- they both like to entertain little boys

what's michel jackson's favorite college?
    Bringham Young univ.

hee hee... i kill myself..

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

I didn't realise there was humour to be found in any sort of sexual abuse against children

Really not funny...

• Fireflower
    19 years ago

ouch... BURN TO MICHEL JACKSON!!!!!

• Nici
    19 years ago

Q. How does Michael Jackson pick his nose?
    A. From a catalogue.

Q. When is it bed time at Michael Jackson’s house?
    A. When the big hand is on the little hand!

Q. What's the difference between Michael Jackson and a grocery bag?
    A. One is plastic and harmful to children, the other is used to carry groceries.

Oh the list in endless but I think that I will stop there.

Nici

• Fireflower
    19 years ago

does that mean bedtime is midnight at Michael Jackson's house O.O

lol i'm joking!

vedali

• DBM
    19 years ago

OK I got a few more... enjoy.

Tuck the end of a jacket sleeve into your pants crotch. Hold the jacket off to the side. Then ask, "What's this?" "Dunno."
    "Michael Jackson helping a kid put his coat on."

A little eight year old boy is distraught because his parents have just been killed in a horrible car accident. He had no other family, so he is now an orphan, doomed to a life on the streets. He's sitting in the gutter in the pouring rain, sobbing his little heart out, with no money and no hope, cold and freezing and soaking wet.
    Suddenly, a stretch limousine pulls up and out steps Michael Jackson.
    "Hey, what's up little fella?" says a kindly Jackson. The little orphan boy tells Jackson his tragic story.
    A look of pity on Jackson's face, he pats the little boy on the head and then drops his trousers and says, "It's just not your day, is it?"

President Bush pardoned the Thanksgiving turkey. Michael Jackson immediately asked to hire the turkey's lawyer.
    Some people close to Michael Jackson are asking him to take an insanity defense.
    Michael Jackson says that he is refusing the insanity defense on the advice of his band of llamas.

• Tanya, Mom of one.
    19 years ago

What does Michael Jackson and Wal-Mart have in common?

Boy's Jeans Half Off!!!!

(Ok, it was an old one, but still good....)

• Fireflower
    19 years ago

really, i've never heard that one before..

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Eat me Forsaken literally...

I dont find child abuse funny and I speak my mind so... blow me!!!!

• DBM
    19 years ago

Well Eirisa, SOMEONE'S sex depraved...

Sheesh... "eat me" "blow me"

Just go to a p0rn site already.

• CinnamonTwirl
    19 years ago

Q: What had 8 balls and 3 pubic hairs?
    A: Michael Jackson's slumber party

• Tanya, Mom of one.
    19 years ago

I hope Michael DOES read these!! Its really not funny about what happened to those little kids, its sick.....but I hope he realizes that he is nothing but a JOKE to society due to the things he claims he is innocent of!!!!!!!

• Elise
    19 years ago

lol these are hilarious !!

• Cantchangeme
    19 years ago

Why did Michael Jackson get food poisoning?
    he ate a 3 year old weiner

I just heard on the radio Michael Jacksons going to disneyland when he gets out.
    Well I think thats what he means he said he was going to Tampa with the kids

Child abuse is not funny but were not mocking that were mocking the fact that MJ is a big piddly fiddly

• yasmin
    19 years ago

Forsaken: Eirisa can say whatever she wants. and i agree, micheal jackson jokes arent even funny. and if wut happened to those kids was true, dont u think its a little wrong to talk about that as if its something humorous? bcuz it really isnt. and the reason micheal jacksons skin is white is bcuz he got some weird uncurable disease that turned some of his skin white. so he bleached the rest. not the nose thing. go ahead and make fun of him for that bcuz it is a little weird. but kids being molested and him getting an incurable disease isnt what i would call hysterical. so i think the one who needs to shutup is u, not Eirisa.

• rachyBBY
    19 years ago

Yasmin- I think you're a little uptight, dude. If Eirisa can say whatever she wants, so can Forsaken. If Forsaken wants to tell Eirisa to shut up..they can. And really..Michael Jackson jokes ARE funny..to most people anyways, and if you don't think they're funny..can you explain to me why you read this if the subject is entitled, "Michael Jackson Jokes"???

• oOXkonnXOo
    19 years ago

"knock knock"

who's there

"little boy blue"

little boy blue who?

"michael jackson"

-------------------------

what do mcdonalds and michael jackson have in common?

both put their meat between 6 year old buns

lolz - jenn

• GoddessOfWings
    19 years ago

i think these jokes r funny, n what happened 2 those poor kids isn't a laughing matter, but still, evry1 has their own opinion. This is making fun of MJ, not those little kids, don't argue over it k.

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    19 years ago

Yeah it's not nice what happened to those kids...but you hafta admit the jokes are SO funny!
    And it's not personally talking to the children...its reflecting on MJ...God Damn Weirdo! lol :P Yeah some incurable skin desease...but he still insists hes had no plastic surgery on his nose/lips etc Riiight :P

• Lola Granny
    19 years ago

Michael Jackson went to the doctor and said he just can't get errection doctor told him to just beat it lol

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    19 years ago

To the theme tune of Beat it*

Michael Jackson was a very nice guy
    Tried to kiss a girl but he kissed a guy
    Tried to grab his dick but he couldnt get a grip
    So he beat it...just beat it

:D

• ashley koler
    19 years ago

Q: why does micheal jackson love 26 year olds
    A: cuz there's 20 of them

• ღ Christina ღ
    19 years ago

Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao
    Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao
    Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao
    Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao Lmao ....

• brittni
    19 years ago

whats the similarities with micheal and x-box?

ther both turned on by kids

thehe lol

• ASPHYXIATED
    19 years ago

ok say this in a sweety the chick ryme,
    i may be white,
    i may be plastic,
    but boy i can fuck fantastic,
    and when i see those boys,
    i take them home 2 play with toys,
    and then i make them make somenoise,
    (its mean but funny) x)

• Tasha
    19 years ago

HAHA! okay i got one.. if its already on here oh well...
    did you here about the new burger at mcdonalds? its the the mcjackson. it's a 45 year old piece of meat stuck between two 10 year old buns!
    LMAO

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    19 years ago

Woooh im sweating like Michael Jackson at a slumber party

• ASPHYXIATED
    19 years ago

whats wrong with mj? *thinks* oh yea that!

• ASPHYXIATED
    19 years ago

After Michael Jackson's wife had her baby, Michael asked her how long it would be before he could have sex.
    She replied " For fuck sake , let the little bastard start walking first !!!!! "

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    19 years ago

LMAO!!!! thats well good! :D

• ScarletHaze
    18 years ago

david and victoria beckham invite michael jackson 2 go on a trip with them after the trial is ova. michael jackson happily accepted saying he wud love to cum on a little cruz.

michael jackson was accused of sleeping with victoria beckham michael however strongly denies the charge and insists he was in brooklyn at the time.

all i can think of at da mo

• DeathsRose
    18 years ago

There was a girl suntanning on a beach when Michael Jackson walked infront of her and said "Can you get out of my son!

I pledge allegiance to the flag
    That Michael Jaskson is a fag
    He used to play with little toys
    Now he plays with little boys

• MissTery
    18 years ago

Michael Jackson was taking three homeless boys back to Neverland with him on his private Jet. Along with the boys was MJ's father and one of his brothers. All of a sudden, the plane started to go down, and there were only three parachutes. MJ's father said "LET'S GO!" MJ's brother said "What about the boys?" MJ's father said "F*UCK THE BOYS!!" and then MJ said, " Do you think we have time?"

HAHA!! and eeeewwwwww at the same time... YES!!