Chat room

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    12 years ago

The chatroom has been gone a long time. And I kinda feels like it was my fault its gone. Do u think we can have another chance with the chat room. I miss talking to all my friends in it. If they come on. And does anyone remember what happen to gk

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

I joined while the chat was already gone but i sure would like to see it.

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    12 years ago

The reason why it was gone was BC there was a lot of fighting on it. Janice took it off brought it back then it was gone and stayed gone. I use to stay in that chat 24/7 LOL.

• Britt
    12 years ago

Lots of fighting, lots of spamming, unable to fully moderate and the child predators are all reasons why it was taken down. You can use the friendship forum or a club as your chat now.

• Lioness
    12 years ago

I think the chat room was great but it is terrible that the preditors were all around in the room prowling :| filthy

Such a shame though! It was awesome

• Pretty Punk Princess
    12 years ago

Its ridiculous how preditors are now a days you can't even do anything without finding on but yea it would be nice to have a chat room

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

Even predators..that must have been horrible..hope the predators were not people from this site ..lol

• CuteThingsGoneWrong
    12 years ago

The chat system that was used here needs a whole upheaval. It needs a different coding, more chat mods that are able to be in it almost 24/7 to protect people from predators and the like.

Its easy to abuse and also people tend to form a clique in them. my original account was around back then

Its a lot of fun, i agree and i also agree it would probably, in time, make this site more bustling and hustling then it is now. But at what cost?

Most of the mods we have now dont have the resources or the time to take care of chat. I believe most sites that i go on with a chat site has 10-25 chat mods... All are pretty active. That would be ten more people they would have to trust to not abuse. Yes everyone would volunteer but the mods themselves have to know them and trust them. Its all difficult.

Just be happy we have our little tightly closed community that we have now.

All in all its a lot more work then you realize, If it comes. Its comes. If it doesn't then no use crying over spilt milk, it could have been whiskey.