First Kiss

• Angel
    12 years ago

Have you had your first kiss yet??
    where when??
    if you could choose who your first kiss would be with then who??
    am just curious cause well i havent had my first kiss yet
    if i could choose i'd have to day i'd want my first kiss to be with my bf :)

• Xionide
    12 years ago

Lmao wow this brings back memories. my first kiss got me in trouble haha. Don't regret who it was with, she was hawt!

• Crimson
    12 years ago

My first kiss was with the guy im going out with now brings back good times like today like u ^ we got in trouble never will regret anything

• believeinlove87
    12 years ago

My first kiss was done with my neighbor when i was like 7 years ago. lol it was cute how it happened.

he was sitting in my rocking chair, and i kept pushing him and he said if I didn't stop he was gonna kiss me, and I didn't believe him, and so i kept pushing then he kissed me haahha

i wouldn't change it.

• Britt
    12 years ago

Haha I just saw that guy yesterday. We were 11, 'boyfriend and girlfriend' for 7 or 8 months (Haha!), and it was so embarrassing. We kissed in front of alllllll our friends.

I would say he was a good first kiss. It was cute, puppy like relationship, and he and I are still good friends. It's funny to look back. :)

• Dark Secrets
    12 years ago

Haven't had mine yet, because I'm muslim and we take a vow of chastity, so no kisses for us until marriage, but there are muslims who have their first kiss before marriage. Anyway, I like hearing about first kisses, makes me all tingly.

• Sean
    12 years ago

In a park, we ran under a tree; the rain was lashing down, i lifted my shirt over our heads, she had her little hands on my chest, i went with the moment, went in to kiss her, both of us soaking wet....

she moved suddenly, i fell into the tree, fell over; bringing her with me.

then we had our first kiss.

and i still can't shake her from my head, thank you bloody first kiss thread >_<

• Angel
    12 years ago

I would love to have my first kiss during a slow dance. my only prob is if i go to prom with justus (i want to go with him but he hasnt asked i hope he does) theres no way i can put my arms around his neck and slow dance with him. at the winter formal i was wearing some heals that were lke 2 inches and he was still wa taller than me. i cant wear anything higher due to ankle/feet/knee problems :(

• Jenna Bella Oldridge
    12 years ago

My first kiss was when I was 12. I was going out with this boy who was older than me and and he wanted us to snog (kiss with tongues) but I was scared. I put off having a snog with him for ages then all of a sudden he grabbed me and rammed his tongue down my throat. It wasn't the best first kiss but I don't regert it.

• Britt
    12 years ago

Oi my first kiss with tongues, the guy like.. swabbed my tonsils. IT WAS DISGUSTING, and I gagged really hard. I have a bad gag reflex and I seriously couldn't help it. He got so mad at me, but it's like dang dude, really? I think I was 14.. and I cried to my friend saying it was so disgusting I never wanted to do it again lol

• sibyllene
    12 years ago

...and then Britt kept her word, and never kissed anyone again.

• BlueJay
    12 years ago

My first kiss was actually only a week ago. :) My dad is still mad at me for it though lol. There hasn't been enough time to regret it but I'm pretty sure I won't anyway. It was funny though cause my brother was with us and it was a game of Simon Says.

• Ebony Hope
    12 years ago

Thats cute ^ I havent had my first kiss yet either, though I do enjoy hearing about others,

• Britt
    12 years ago

"...and then Britt kept her word, and never kissed anyone again."

..um yes. Yes, that's right, Sib! :)

• True Happiness
    12 years ago

My first tecnical kiss was a girl i knew in 1st grade named Sarah, on the playground by the marry-go-round. But my first really kiss was my boyfriend (3 years in May) in front of my neighbors house:D

• Beauty In The Breaking
    12 years ago

Wow...haven't thought about that in a long time! haha Makes me laugh these days to think about it, wow.

I was 16, never even held a boys hand before, and had this big crush on a friend of mine. Used to meet at the library all the time, I'd walk him to his afterschool martial arts class, stuff like that, was crazy about him. He invited me to his house one day since his parents would be gone (I was so naive I didn't put that together haha), we talked for a while, played games for a while, then he just sat next me, looked into my eyes for a bit, take my face in his hands and kissed me. Was really weird, he had braces and he was really awkward for being the ladysman of the school haha Was so nervous though I almost ended up being sick on him :P Ssooo awkward haha

Nah, don't regret it. Bit later I meet a couple of guys who would've been better choices but our whole 2 week relationship makes me laugh now days lol

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

My first kiss was when i was 11 i think...we both sucked at it but then, we dint even know how it was supposed to feel like...........

• ladiiie
    12 years ago

I kiss guys before but it was like a peck so I really don't count those..
    But my real first kiss was AMAZING. It was when me and him just got back from our date from the beach we seen the sunset. And I was just dropping him off at his hotel when it just happen.. And once it did I didnt wanted to let him go specially say goodbye. He was a great kisser Til this day I never had a kiss like his... But maybe because it was my first real kiss....

• Angel
    12 years ago

Dang hearing all these stories makes me really want to have my fist kiss haha :)

• Paul Gondwe
    12 years ago

You will have it..its all in time..just dont be too serious, take it as something fun...and messing up is normal

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

I messed up having my first kiss lol i fell :[ lol

• sibyllene
    12 years ago

My first kiss was in preschool. I was in love with the cuter of a set of twins. He always fought for my honor in elaborate playground fights, and we'd kiss under the science table.

My first kiss with my fellow was strange and innocent and wonderful, and had eight years of romantic tension built up behind it. Three years later, he's still the best to kiss.

• Girl of Conviction
    12 years ago

Aww sib thats a cute story :]
    i remember i kissed a boy when i was like five or six
    his dad was cutting down a tree so me and the boy were playing prince and princess lol :]

• Something Diabolical
    12 years ago

My first kiss was with my "girlfriend" in primary school... was only a peck but i'll never forget it... we broke up because we went to different high schools lol

my first REAL kiss was with a girl i loved very much, we went to her house after school, turned out the lights and made out on the floor... after a while i felt something went on my face and hers...

We turned on the light and it turns out i'd had a nose bleed during and we were both covered in blood lol.. even worse when she went to the bathroom her mom saw her and thought id beaten her up!.. had alot of explaining to do!
    was really embarassing at the time but now its funny as hell!

• Lofallenve
    12 years ago

My first kiss could have been equivalent to kissing a wet vaccum. >.> I was 14 lol

• Inside the Liar
    12 years ago

My first kiss happened my freshman year of high school, in my second hour Biology class. It was with a girl, Sarah, who completely took me by surprise when she leaned over and planted one on me. It was awful, but I don't think I'd necessarily change it. What I consider to be my first "real" kiss, however, happened almost three years ago, with my still-boyfriend. I had to kiss him, because he was too nervous to kiss me. :)

• Crimson
    12 years ago

Haha first kisses so funny but not in a bad way D: i havent kisses my boyfriend properly in 3 weeks i miss him

• La Reina De Corazones
    12 years ago

Um my first kiss was with my first love lol

• Mello193
    12 years ago

My first kiss was in first grade by the water fountain, all the other kissed were in miscellaneous places with random girls i guess. not proud or anything but still

• Renssey Heart Vine
    11 years ago

My fist kiss is with my last bf...
    its crazy....

• Aveena
    11 years ago

My first kiss was with my first boyfriend, it was actually disgusting he slobbered all over my face, it was like a dog licking you..

I was 16 at the time, and it was at the subway station he was going home

i wouldn't change it for a thing tho he was a decent guy, just not his kissing :)

• Renssey Heart Vine
    11 years ago

Hahahaha!!!

• Mary Daphne
    11 years ago

My first kiss was during my travel (back home from varsity training) 5 years ago.. the ride was bumpy that when he was about to pay the driver, he bumped in my face. (sucks). that hurts by the way...

• ladiiie
    11 years ago

Have you had your first kiss yet??
    where when??
    if you could choose who your first kiss would be with then who??
    am just curious cause well i havent had my first kiss yet
    if i could choose i'd have to day i'd want my first kiss to be with my bf

I had plenty of pecks before my first real kiss... This kiss was truly amazing. It was in the parking lot of a hotel (not the place where I would have picked) but it was amazing . Felt things I never felt before and this was 3yrs ago... I kissed other but "nothing beats a first kiss"

• Formidable Muse
    11 years ago

My first kiss was with my best friend in 9th grade. We were playing sardines at our church and we got locked in a closet after about an hour he told me he had feelings for me so I kissed him. It was awkward yet sweet.

But I'm still waiting for the one true first kiss. The one with the person I'm meant to spend the rest of my life with. I'll know when it's right because it will stop time and for the first time everything will feel right, I'll just know...

If you haven't had your first kiss, waiting might just pay off (: