What iz ur true zodiac sign?

• Robyn Park
    19 years ago

You should be a Scorpio, your Passionate, emotional, and determined, but you can be obsessive, unforgiving, and a little arrogant.

I'm a Sagittarius.

• GoddessOfWings
    19 years ago

You should be a Gemini, your Productive, intelligent, curious, and amusing, but you can be cunning, shallow, and sometimes you tend to talk too much.

I'm a gemini anwyway lol. This is so not like me, i barely ever talk, and when i do its prob bcoz im stoned or drunk and im with my 2 best friends, these guys somehow drag me out. Maybe most boys can do that 2 me...but i doubt it. Anyhow, this isn't really like me.

• oOXkonnXOo
    19 years ago

You should be a Leo, your Outgoing, friendly, generous, loyal, and fearless, but you can aslo be rude, loud, and a little hot Tempered.

lol im a libra though

-jenn

• creasy
    19 years ago

im Aries but i said i should be a Libra..actually i read through all of them and they all describe me!! hmm? oo well, who knows!

• Nobia
    19 years ago

i ws and am a true libran :) good day!

• EpithetPoet
    19 years ago

You should be a Pisces, your imaginative, multitalented, and compassionate, but you can be unpredictable, irrational, and sometimes gullible.

this is kinda me i guess, except i'm not really all that irrational. something about being meant to be a fish bugs me though....

-virgo-

• Broken Hearted Immortal
    19 years ago

im a sagitarious (however you spell it) and here is wat i got.....You should be a Sagittarius, your Independent, honest, optimistic, and good-humored, but you can be rebellious, irresponsible, and sometimes a little careless.

• Just Sierra
    19 years ago

I'm Scorpio. To hell with it I say. It's not at all like me, stubborn, emotional, defiant....I refuse to believe that any of this is true.

I'm going to go cry now.

~Sierra

• eternal rest
    19 years ago

You should be a Sagittarius, your Independent, honest, optimistic, and good-humored, but you can be rebellious, irresponsible, and sometimes a little careless.

Im a Gemini.

Kelly..

• ♥•oOo Nikki oOo•♥©
    19 years ago

You should be a Taurus, your responsible, artistic, loyal, and generous, but you can be stubborn, and hot-tempered. xOxo-Nikki-xOxo

• Elise
    19 years ago

You should be a Scorpio, your Passionate, emotional, and determined, but you can be obsessive, unforgiving, and a little arrogant

Right...I'm a Sagiterious

• troubled
    19 years ago

i should be a libra..im a sagitarrius

• Sarah-Louise
    19 years ago

You should be a Taurus, your responsible, artistic, loyal, and generous, but you can be stubborn, and hot-tempered.

I fit myself! I am a Taurus! =o)

• Gemmie Lou
    19 years ago

You should be a Leo, your Outgoing, friendly, generous, loyal, and fearless, but you can aslo be rude, loud, and a little hot Tempered.

im actually a cancer bt all d lads iv eva liked av been leos!

• t i f f a n y ♥
    19 years ago

You should be an Aquarius, your original, charismatic, imaginative, and generous, but you can be rebellious, and childish.

I am a Virgo though, lol.

• Vicissitude Of Fate
    18 years ago

iM A gemini.......twin...

• Synyster
    18 years ago

"You should be a Scorpio, your Passionate, emotional, and determined, but you can be obsessive, unforgiving, and a little arrogant"

• greenmunky
    18 years ago

You should be a Taurus, your responsible, artistic, loyal, and generous, but you can be stubborn, and hot-tempered.

lol ima cancer n i like it. i dont need no stinkin taurus cuz im CANCER n cancer TOTALLY ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ღtheღcrunkღpirateღ
    18 years ago

Capricorn You should be a Capricorn, your Determined, single-minded, ambitious, patient, and a natural leader, but you can be a workaholic and a pessimistic.

im actuaully a taurus, tha post above sounds more like me =)

peae courtie xoxo