• Emma
    19 years ago

Totally agree with you both he is totally amazing. Love Emma xxx

• Emma
    19 years ago

*nod* totally agree with you. Love Emma xxx

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

If you were to say, who thinks Eminem is a git I'd be right up there with you.

I like two of his songs and even then I have to be in a amazingly weird mood.

• Emma
    19 years ago

Well we are all entitled to our own opinion what songs do you like Bert. Love Emma xxx

• ~*^*~ longing to belong ~*^*~
    19 years ago

I like a little of his work, but I'm not his best fan by any means.

Bob Shank- bever heard of vanilla ice.....care to enlighten me? lol thanks x

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

Well we are all entitled to our own opinion what songs do you like Bert. Love Emma xxx

Indeed we are Emma, I like almost all music barring most forms of rap (especially gangster rap). I like some, like Run DMC, Beastie boys, but I honestly would rather ingest creosote than listen to 50 cent and snoop dog etc.

• Emma
    19 years ago

Hi Bert,
    I would agree with Snoop Dog, not my taste at all. Eminem is the only rap artist that I like. What other things do you like. Love Emma xxx

• Emma
    19 years ago

I do prefer Eminem to Dre by quite a bit but I like Guilty Conciense which they did together and the vid. Love Emma xxxx

• Emma
    19 years ago

Not sure on the title spelling. LOL! Love Emma xxx

• Emma
    19 years ago

: P exactly

LOL.

Love Emma xxx

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

*half raises hand* I mean, I'm no fan, but some of his songs aren't that bad....the weird thing is I sort of only like his ones that have a bad message in them. (i.e. 97 bonnie and clyde, Superman....)
    Anyway...yeah.

xoxZoexox

• darkgrl21
    19 years ago

His lyrics are ok- but rap is kinda irritating.

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

What other things do you like. Love Emma xxx

Mostly anything with a guitar.

This will sound bad but I really am not fond of listening to women sing anything other than Opera. Hate women pop singers, DESPISE most female rock vocalists. Don't ask me why because I've been trying to work out that chestnut for years.

Women and operas though.. BRING IT ON!

• Emma
    19 years ago

*half raises hand* I mean, I'm no fan, but some of his songs aren't that bad....the weird thing is I sort of only like his ones that have a bad message in them. (i.e. 97 bonnie and clyde, Superman....)
    Anyway...yeah.

xoxZoexox

Well that is fair enough. There is nothing wrong with that. Still good taste. Love Emma xxx

• Emma
    19 years ago

His lyrics are ok- but rap is kinda irritating.

He is the only rap artist that I like and that has definetly got something to do with the lyrics. Love Emma xxx

• Emma
    19 years ago

Mostly anything with a guitar.

This will sound bad but I really am not fond of listening to women sing anything other than Opera. Hate women pop singers, DESPISE most female rock vocalists. Don't ask me why because I've been trying to work out that chestnut for years.

Women and operas though.. BRING IT ON!

I love the guitar. Definetly a sexy instrument. Love Emma xxx

• KRISTA
    19 years ago

no I don't like him at all all he does is degrade women and talk about killing people...sorry not into music quite like that

• Emma
    19 years ago

Totally agree with Chantelle. Love Emma xxx

• Emma
    19 years ago

I totally, totally, agree with you. He is cute and amazing. Love Emma xxx

• «-Pale-Petals-»
    19 years ago

Eminems cool, i love how he seems to care about his daughter so much.

xox [[sams]]

• Emma
    19 years ago

I have to agree with both of you. Love Emma xxx

• Jacklyn
    19 years ago

i love eminem!!! PLP

~lil slam~

• Jenny Sys
    19 years ago

Yep Eminem is ace

• Mlkdipdcookie ©
    19 years ago

yeah, i love Em. i think he's one of the best (if not THE best) rappers out there. although, i prefer to call him "Slim."

• L0KA
    19 years ago

Yo, I luv Eminem. In fact I'm listening to him right now. But I alzo luv how he expresses (Sp?) his anger through hiz muzic. He's one of da best rapperz out thurr. Good rapper. I luv him! So yeah...I'm definitely a fan!

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

eminem's kewl nuff said

• Sarah Ann
    18 years ago

I love him...Got every single CD...Know every single song...Know everything about him...Got every poster...What more?...Now I just need to meet him...*sigh* xxx

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

i also like his eyes......they're soooooooo beautiful...