Last Cry

• Baby Rainbow
    9 years ago

What was the last thing/person/event that made you cry?

• Baby Rainbow
    9 years ago

Film called Foster :/

• Beautiful Soul
    9 years ago

My past memories

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    9 years ago

The death of my girlfriend it really shattered me even now I cry

• Solus
    9 years ago

I don't remember, the dream faded too fast...

• Beautiful Soul
    9 years ago

I cry a little bit everyday because of life. Its just so difficult.

• Beauty In The Breaking
    9 years ago

Trying to make a choice because I don't think I can make my relationship last much longer no matter how much I love him.

• Beautiful Soul
    9 years ago

Last night, for lack of sleep and depression and my wife being upset

• Natasha
    9 years ago

I don't really cry but I did this evening..

Missing him and thinking about how my newfound love suddenly turned into a long-distance ones cause he's working at his hometown now.. Still in the same country but is's 8 hours drive from here..

• Hannah Lizette
    9 years ago

Stress

• GB
    9 years ago

I cried yesterday, I wish I could breath deeply, get some sleep and awake to find all my problems solved.

• John Doe
    9 years ago

I haven't cried since a long time and that is making me uneasy, like a lot has been stored in this brain, which I can cry out and forget, but no matter what I am unable to cry and that's making me worse,like my therapist had to give me tranquilizers to make me stop.I wish I could cry and be done with a lot of things. Nowadays, even confessing isn't working like a lightness which I used to feel after confessing something is no more fit. Maybe I have finally petrified by inner self maybe it's hollowed out or maybe it's just asleep.I wish I knew.

• Kristen
    9 years ago

A few days ago

• Beauty In The Breaking
    9 years ago

2 days ago out of sheer exhaustion and stress, having too much pressure from peoples expectations on my shoulders and emotional confusion

• Cantchangeme
    9 years ago

I have only cried once in three years. Family have died. A friend is in a coma. I used to cry all the time. Sadness yes but no tears. Then about three weeks ago I watch the film Armageddon. Cry for about two hours straight.

WTF

• Raven
    9 years ago

I cry while watching shows / movies where animals are hurt.

I haven't cried for anyone, since I lost my father. And I've lost a few since then.

12 Days ago I had to put down my cat, Bruno... His cancer developed very fast. I cried my eyes out, and ran to my other animals for solace.

I don't have anyone, who can lend an ear or even a shoulder. I've dealt with life's road bumps, on my own.

• Beautiful Soul
    9 years ago

Yestersay and a lot of days before that in a row. I've been more waterfall than human

• La Reina De Corazones
    9 years ago

Yesterday and everytime I suscum to my sadness.

• GB
    9 years ago

This morning, it was an argument with my mother, I hate tensions.

• Sam
    9 years ago

About a week ago. I couldn't see what I have done successfully in my life, so I had a little mental breakdown. I didn't want to do anything.

• GB
    9 years ago

Last night I cried for two hours, I've never expected to be very impatient to have a baby.

• LostSoul
    9 years ago

When I last watched The notebook

• bequi
    9 years ago

It was Easter Sunday April 5 2015, when i call it a quits.

So damn painful to end a relationship, but good thing he did not agree, so we are okay again =)

• Rheanne Lilian Drew
    9 years ago

I cry everyday

• Rheanne Lilian Drew
    9 years ago

I cried just a few minutes ago, remembering by best friend. She left me for that new girl...

• Solus
    9 years ago

Tonight a friend cries as she loses a part of her family, we are powerless to comfort her....and so tonight we all weep....

• Beautiful Soul
    8 years ago

Yesterday, I was feeling low about myself

• bequi
    8 years ago

April 5-Easter Sunday

i ask him to stop being nice and just go away coz i already fallen too deep for him, but he doesnt love me

• Beautiful Soul
    8 years ago

Ugh love is bipolar it seems

• Solus
    8 years ago

When I learned my family resents me.

• Beautiful Soul
    8 years ago

A few days ago

• CountlessMoments
    8 years ago

Right now.... :( I hate my life.

• Beautiful Soul
    8 years ago

Just now as well

• silvershoes
    8 years ago

My dad talking about how he'll probably die in the next 20 years and he's not too bothered by it. I started sobbing and told him he's not allowed to say things like that because he's made me too emotionally dependent on him. Bah!

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    8 years ago

Today cause I thought about everything I lost and how much it hurt, but I know they are safe now in heaven but it doesn't stop the hurt.

• bequi
    8 years ago

My eyes dry but my heart has been crying since sunday june 21.
    everyday my hearts bleed with tears from the inside

• GB
    8 years ago

Before couple of days, sometimes I can be really silly!

• ahnaf
    8 years ago

Death of a family member

• Larry Chamberlin
    8 years ago

Outwardly, a very long time ago. Except in company with my wife I grieved for our 14 year-old Golden Retriever we had to put down 2 years ago.

• GB
    8 years ago

Yesterday.
    PCOS is killing my dreams!