Wouldn't it be Weird if...

• Milly Hayward
    4 years ago

I figured we should perhaps consider a follow on post from Wouldn't it be Wonderful if... So to kick it off

Wouldn't it be weird if you woke up one morning and your eyes had each moved to each side of your head? You wouldn't be able to see immediately what you were smelling or who was talking to you. You would have to figure out a way of concentrating on walking sideways without taking notice of what was going on behind you. Eating or doing anything with your hands would need to be done from the side instead of the front. It would be very tiring for your brain to be processing two different images at one time. I think with the aid of a patch over one eye it would be achievable because of our inherent ability to mentally adjust but it would be very weird.

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    4 years ago

Wouldn't it be weird to be if you were stuck in a different universe wondering how you got there?

• Larry Chamberlin replied to -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    4 years ago

^ "Wouldn't it be weird to be if you were stuck in a different universe wondering how you got there?"

It was at first but you get used to it.

• Darren replied to -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    4 years ago

Wouldn't it be weird to be if you were stuck in a different universe wondering how you got there?

^^
    Maybe we are already,

one 50-50 decision sends us left or right into a different universe.... who knows

• Milly Hayward
    4 years ago, updated 4 years ago

Wouldn't it be weird if you woke up one day and you had swapped bodies with your pets? I'm guessing on one hand revenge time for all the animals that have ever felt abused but on the other hand given the sweet and forgiving nature of most animals they would probably forgive and treat their new owner pets as they would expected to be treated themselves. Although another idea would be the new owners with a dog background could just carry over most of their dog tendencies including pooping in the park, licking random strangers and sniffing other human's butts. (I feel sure there is a scope for a comedy sketch somewhere in there lol)

• nouriguess replied to Milly Hayward
    4 years ago, updated 4 years ago

My Baxter naps for like the whole afternoon, eats whatever he wants (as long as it doesn't hurt him), gets his treats and "good boy"s and toys for doing absolutely nothing, and he has four bestfriends living in our building.
    Ah I wish we could swap.

• Em (marmite)
    4 years ago

Wouldn't it be weird if one day... The physical, mental, emotionally pain had disappeared??

• Larry Chamberlin
    4 years ago

Wouldn’t it be weird if suddenly all the difficulties in our life were resolved, no challenges left, no reason to continue.

• Everlasting
    4 years ago

Wouldn’t it be weird if everyone suddenly started posting on the main forums

• Lost One
    4 years ago

Wouldn't it be weird if people realized just how little they got to LIVE? The average life expectancy is what, 80? Your life doesn't even really start until about 20. You sleep for a third of it. Work for a third of it until you retire, let's say at 60. IF you retire. That leaves you with about 26.5 years of waking hours to enjoy your life, and leave a mark on the world. How many hours a day are wasted with eyes glued to a phone instead of a loved one? How many fights have been had where we don't even really remember what started it? How long do you think it would take the world to change? Would it change? If it did, would it be for the better?

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    4 years ago

Wouldn't it be weird if we truly had soulmates out there made only truly for us only and we had to go find them and spend forever with them.... I guess I am turning romantic

• Milly Hayward replied to -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    4 years ago

Fairy Mary - I absolutely believe that there is a soul mate out there for everyone - Its just that sometimes you just have to kiss a lot of frogs to find them. Never give up hope no matter how long the journey.. Milly x

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo- replied to Milly Hayward
    4 years ago

Thanks Milly! <3 I appreciate those words but sadly I already found my soulmate but my soulmate died when I was 19 and I never truly recovered from it but it's totally fine! I met and dated wonderful people and I've never once regretted loving again

Wouldn't it be weird if there was a way we could all learn languages in one second, but we couldn't speak it unless we truly wanted to speak to another? Like if you absolutely don't want to talk in social or personal affairs but you were pressured to do so you just couldn't? Wouldn't that truly be great? (sorry I am like a total antisocial person and I love it if I don't have to mingle with no one you can bet I won't)

• Milly Hayward
    4 years ago

Wouldn't it be weird if everyone had a little bubble above their head which revealed what sort of person they really were. It would make crime impossible and make dating a whole lot easier :)

• Ben Pickard
    4 years ago

wouldn't it be weird if life was a computer game set to 'easy'

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo- replied to Ben Pickard
    4 years ago

Ha! I would STILL lose lmfao not much of a gamer

Wouldn't it be weird if we had an unlimited memory inside us?

• Em (marmite)
    4 years ago

Wouldn't it be weird if none of us had to suffer any kind of pain...

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    4 years ago

Wouldn't it be weird if we didn't need to sleep 8 hours a day just 3 hrs a week and be all perky and happy?