Happy Birthday, Jane!

• Poet on the Piano
    4 years ago

It's almost midnight here, but I could not go to bed without hoping that our dear Jane had a wonderful day!

I will always call you my friend and someone with a heart that is always there for anyone. You've shown me how much compassion and understanding one single person can have, and that's enough to make a difference in the world, I believe. And I believe you've already helped so many people just by being yourself <3

Take some time for you, you deserve it :)

• Hazel (Dancing Rivers) Phillips-Dube
    4 years ago

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Jaaaane!!!!
    Happy birthday to yooooooou!!

Hope you have a super fabulous and fun day

• nouriguess
    4 years ago

Jane is a great person, who's been always there for me whenever I needed a friend to talk to. I've known her since I was 16, maybe, and she taught me so many things, and made a pretty positive influence on me and helped me develop my personality.

The world is definitely a better place with you in it. Love you so much, Janey.

• Everlasting
    4 years ago

I hope you have a happy birthday.

• silvershoes
    4 years ago, updated 4 years ago

I love you both, MA and Noura, and I'm grateful to have you both in my life. Thank you guys for thinking so highly of me (although I'm not sure I deserve it). It fills my heart to be loved by people I love and admire. You two are very different and my relationship with each of you is unique, but reading your posts made me reflect on how there are two amazing qualities you share in abundance: you're deeply passionate and compassionate people. Okay, you're also both artists obviously! Anyway, thank you guys. Hugs.

Thank you for the birthday song and wishes, Hazel and Luce <3

I had a good birthday. I was in class for most of the day, but my classmates were extra sweet to me. I received voicemails from family members wishing me happy birthday, and texts and FB posts from friends. When I came home, Kevin had dinner waiting -- a baguette, King crab, and artichoke with clarified butter and a nice bottle of Chardonnay. For dessert, he made creme brulee. It's a birthday tradition. He also decorated the house with birthday banners and gave me four cards, one from each of our cats (including Milo) and one from him, which is also a birthday tradition. We watched my favorite movie while we ate dinner (Pride & Prejudice). My heart feels full from being pampered. I'm also exhausted from crying, but in a good way. Happy, healing tears.

• nouriguess replied to silvershoes
    4 years ago

Kevin is very sweet! I am glad you're with someone who makes you feel appreciated and loved the way you deserve.

• Ben Pickard
    4 years ago

A belated happy birthday from me. By the way, if Kevin is ever free, he can prepare my birthday meal one day. Sounds delicious!

• Poet on the Piano replied to silvershoes
    4 years ago

You 1000% deserve it, and hugs back!

Love that you have birthday traditions, that dinner sounds exquisite and I'm so happy you got pampered on your day. Also, that's really beautiful about the cards (and one from Milo), melts my heart <3

• Brenda
    4 years ago

A belated happy birthday Jane! I hope you had an awesome day!

• Larry Chamberlin
    4 years ago

Haven’t been on here, but I cannot miss another opportunity to wish you happy birthday! You have become as dear a friend as I could imagine. You put your heart and soul into living and you should be blessed for your efforts.