Sylvia update

• Everlasting
    4 years ago, updated 4 years ago

Guys, please keep Sylvia in your prayers. She is not doing well.

• silvershoes

I am so worried about her. I said a long prayer for her this morning even though I'm not religious. Funny how fear can make a person believe someone out there might be listening. Thanks for posting this, Luce. Sylvia has given so much time and energy to our community and she is very loved. I hope she recovers quickly.

• Ben Pickard
    4 years ago

She has my thoughts and best wishes. She has always been very kind and supportive to me and I really do wish her all the best as I know she has been rather unwell for a while now.

• Meena Krish
    4 years ago

Sylvia is our PR Mum...who has given her all...thoughts and prayers are with her....

• Poet on the Piano

This is heartbreaking to hear. I pray and hope for better days as well as support not only for her health but for her family doing everything they can.

I was never in the same club (PR) but Sylvia was always supportive and understanding when we talked or even if it was connecting over a comment. She is an incredible woman in my book. Thank you for sharing the update, Luce. Much love to her.

• silvershoes
    4 years ago

It's with a heavy heart that I'm letting all of you know Sylvia passed away quietly at home in Phoenix, Arizona at 9:30am this morning. Her son, Bil, was at her side when she left this earth, and he shared the sad news on Sylvia's facebook account. This site and its people meant so much to Sylvia and I think she touched more hearts on here than many of us realize. She was patient and kind, generous and honest. She had a quick sense of humor and a deep connection with animals. I respected her so much, and I never felt worthy of her affection toward me, but I'm grateful to have earned a spot in her life. I'll miss her. So many of us will.

Bil has asked that Sylvia's friends and family donate to the "American Heart Association, CPOD studies, or go to a local rescue shelter and donate or adopt a doggy in her name."

• Poet on the Piano
    4 years ago

Sending my love to you, Sylvia, may your beautiful spirit live on among us. Blessed to have known you.

• Everlasting replied to silvershoes
    4 years ago

Jane thank you for sharing. I still cannot believe it. :(

• Meena Krish replied to silvershoes
    4 years ago

Thank you Jane..I can't come to terms that my PR Mum is gone....may her soul rest in peace.....

• Ben Pickard
    4 years ago

I was so sorry to read this. Sleep in peace, Sylvia.

• Larry Chamberlin

When Jane told us of Bill’s post yesterday I did not want to believe it. I had to go look for myself. Sylvia was an amazing lady. I know that all of you in Phoenix Rising must be torn by this news and my heart goes out to you.

• Star
    4 years ago

This makes us reflect on life and the people around us. My heart goes to all her family and friends. May she rest in peace...

• Maple Tree
    4 years ago

This news breaks my heart.