Weekly Contest Winners - March 8, 2022!

• PnQ Mod Account
    2 years ago

Hello everyone! Hope you're well and safe wherever you are. This week we had only one judge who voted for each of: Enough to deal with! by Michael, A Magic Seed? by Jemia de Blondeville, and My Skin Is Thin by Everlasting!

Thank you judge and everyone else reading and nominating. The other judge couldn't make it this week, thank you in all cases for trying and for everyone's time.

Below are the comments:

Enough to deal with! by Michael (10 pts)

Quite possibly the most succinct poem I've read on this matter. There's a ton already going on, and the war is very well the tipping point for a lot people. My heart goes out to Ukraine, and those who have to live through war/threat of war each day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Magic Seed? by Jemia de Blondeville (7 pts)

Merging together humour and nature seamlessly. On a related note, if anyone ever gets a packet of seeds in the mail that they did not order, do not plant them! They can be quite invasive, it was linked to an amazon scam, in which amazon sellers sell out fake items to prove shipments were made for products, so they can review on them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Skin Is Thin by everlasting (4 pts)

Often times beautiful things are extremely fragile - that goes for many things, life, flowers, and ourselves. Well said Everlasting!

• Larry Chamberlin replied to PnQ Mod Account
    2 years ago

Thanks, Rania, and thanks to the sole judge. We know things interfere and hope the other judge is able to return soon.

Congrats to the chosen. With only one judge, though, there are no HMs.

• Michael
    2 years ago

Hi All :)

Congratulations to the two poets with which i share the front page with

thank you to the one judge, for their time and effort to read through all nominations. For voting for my poem, which sadly is just how I felt right at the time it was written.

War will never be the answer in our world, and it is a shame we don't concentrate on humanity and its needs, as well as the destruction of mother nature. We only hve hope, but hope is becoming more needed!

Thank you to Scott for nominating my poem.

Peace and love. M x

• Meena Krish replied to PnQ Mod Account
    2 years ago

Thanks for hosting Raina and thank you to the sole judge; and congrats winners..

• Poet on the Piano
    2 years ago, updated 2 years ago

Thanks for hosting, Rania, and thanks to our judge! Congrats to Michael, Jemia, and Luce! Hope everyone is doing alright <3

• Everlasting
    2 years ago

Thank you judge! congrats winners.