WAt'S YoUr GaNgStA NaMe!

• «_ĀÐdï©+ïØñ¯»
    19 years ago

Lol. A mate and I were being idiots at work one day and she decided to give me my gansta name... "Sammy the Bullfrog"... So here's the deal, tell me your gangsta name and BE CREATIVE!

• eternal rest
    19 years ago

Un-Cah Diss.... i remember that from a quiz i took a while back... i only remember it cause its the weirdest thing ive heard in a whole

• Dorotea©
    19 years ago

Fungus -Gandhi-Boot................don't ask why because it'll take forever explaining. x)
    SatuzKa

• Georgi
    19 years ago

G FANGABOOOOOOT LOL LOL

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

Your Royal Highness, the RAinbow Sprinkles Queen

• HOLLY ARMER
    19 years ago

OG Holly Loakster....that was my nickname in High School! I used to drive a 64 Impala....lol

• Seronum
    19 years ago

YOUR F**** LORD AND MASTER! NOW BOW BEFORE THE TORMENT BEGINS!

• Jenny Sys
    19 years ago

Well my mate who is sat next to me is called "Rebel W.C" and I'm called "Swingin Dick Bitch"

• Stasia
    18 years ago

i already have one....

ITS SEXYBITCH! some guys in my school whoare sooo fricken hot! and seniors this year lol... but they are soooooo *gasp* lol... anyways yeah its Sexybithc or ballababy

• ღ Christina ღ
    18 years ago

mine is rukkshizzle! ♥

• 6 A M
    18 years ago

I was actuall in a gang at a point... till they got too serious (killing, driveby's) you know. My name was Chef!! Why? Because everytime they did something they came to my house for pancakes and/or hamburgers... THIS IS VERY TRUE

• Exquisite_Emily
    18 years ago

FOSHIZZLE

• Lauren
    18 years ago

bobonopimah

• ASPHYXIATED
    18 years ago

baby cakes that is shit but the best i can do :)

• Frankie
    18 years ago

tits malone....

• M
    18 years ago

Shiznit Blingz
    wtf? lol i just thought that up

• ♥•oOo Nikki oOo•♥©
    18 years ago

Tm (Thug Misses) xoxo-Nikki-xoxo

• Jasmine
    18 years ago

LovelyPink chola, or Princess B****, or babygurl

• yasmin
    18 years ago

yazizzle. not too creative but it really is my gangsta name. haha me and my friends gave ourselves pimp names one day.

• Eibutsina
    18 years ago

How can you try to be black Britt? I too am mixed when you come from two cultures your entitled to embrace and reflect them both you do realise...foolish, ignorant and racist you sound to me. I'm appalled! :o(

• Jasmine
    18 years ago

She's mixed...are you saying that just because she isn't fully black, that she isn't at all? You say she tries to be. If you're already black then you don't really need to try, fully or not fully. She doesn't try she is, just like i am mixed. I don't try to be black, I am black. Regardless of what people like you say.

• yasmin
    18 years ago

i dont think she meant to be racist at all. shes friends with the mixed girl, so its not like shes in any way against it. so i dont see why you should be offended at all. and a lot of the time when they say "black" or "white" they dont even mean the color of your skin. like when she said she tries to act black. she meant as in ghetto, you know. pimped out. which isnt the right term, sure, but i dont think she meant anything by it.