Just Married..Met On This Site!!!! :) :) :)

• Michelle
    19 years ago

As many of you know, (and lots of you dont!:) ) Craig Connell and I met on this site a year and a few months ago..he was from England, Me from Wisconsin. He commented on my poem 'Just Okay' and I commented back..we started emailing a couple weeks later(neither looking for love in the least at this point and esp. so far away!!!) but we DID fall in love..sothe phone calls started, etc etc and we ended up going through the visa process to come to the US which lasted about six months. We just got married, Saturday March 26th!!! Thats the short version! He spent 3 months here this summer on the visa waiver program and I went to England and met all of his family and friends the end of Nov./beg. Dec. for two weeks. He just left with my dad to bring his parents back to Chicago :( they were here for a week for the wedding,etc. We are SOOOO veryhappy and its all thanks to Janis and this great site!! THANK YOU JANIS and thank you again!!!! :) :) :) Michelle & Craig(Connell!!!) :) (ps...Craig got his visa Jan. 12th and was here Jan. 18th!) :)

• hussain
    19 years ago

Congrats wishing u all the best....

ps. i was one of many who didnt know lol

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

(She's half breed cow, apparently, those live in Wisconsin, right? ;) )

Congratulations!!

• Bogie
    19 years ago

What a sweet out come, holy cow.
    Congratulations

• Michelle
    19 years ago

Well yes,more than cows DO live in Wisconsin..it's actually very nice here... :) But thank you all for the wishes..we're really really happy!! :) :) :) Michelle & Craig

• EoB
    19 years ago

Wow. GReat

• oOXkonnXOo
    19 years ago

congrats! thats wonderful!

and, despite popular belief, people DO live in wisconsin. i do, lol

-jenn

• Jacki
    19 years ago

congrats

• Ann Stareyes
    19 years ago

Congratulations and wishes for a happy and love filled life. *Ann*

• HOLLY ARMER
    19 years ago

I had read your post about the visa a while back, and had been wondering how yall were! I'm so glad that everything worked out for you both! I wish you nothing but happiness! Take care~Holly

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

LMAO JPM

Oh hun whatta beautiful love story

Im waiting for the poem to match :o)

CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH AND I WISH YOU EVERY HAPPINESS!

• Angie
    19 years ago

Congratulations and much love and happiness to you both.

Smiles, Hugs and Love, Angela

• chavii
    19 years ago

CONGRATS!!!!

best of luck for new life....

--chavii--

• Lil Luce
    19 years ago

Another congrats and an amazing story! hope u have a lovely life together!!!!
    all the best for the future
    take care
    xxxLoUxxx

• Elise
    19 years ago

how romantic....Congratulation !!! Wish you the best :)

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

Wow that's an incredible stopry and it shows it must be really powerful love when it started over such a wide distance. Congratulataions to both of you.

Jemma

• R
    19 years ago

That was a very cute story! haha... but really that's so sweet! It just proves no love can have a distance really!

Best of wished to you and your husband.

Rose

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

I am a hopless romantic...This was a sweet story I am so happy for the both of you. I hope all your hopes and dreams are lived out together and may you find peace and happiness within one another and god bless you and your future family.
    take care
    Scooby

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

Wow... congratulations and wish you two all the best. I hopw one day, I'll have a romantic love story too.

• Tommy Stevenson
    19 years ago

Congrats on a very lovely story......its things like this that make life worth living...all the best!!...TS

• Krystin
    19 years ago

Thats craziiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a sweet story to tell the grandkids ;)

CONGRATULATIONS ALL THE BEST!

God bless you

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

No Friends if you care to read the above posts Mr Plain made a joke about people actually living in Wisconsin.....that is all :o)

Besides that how is this romantic love story panning out? :o)

• happy days
    19 years ago

wow, congratulations

• cant sleep
    19 years ago

hey. good work. no lie. i met an awesome guy on this site too. but i dont know if he likes me the same. MAYBE I'll BE LUCKY LIKE YOU TWO!! woohoo!! now im all excited. dang it. lol. jk. nah though, hope the best for you two. no lie. best wishes. -nancy

• FTS Miles
    19 years ago

Many MANY congratulations, Michelle and Craig!

May you both be blessed with peace, health, happiness, and prosperity all your days!

• Heather M Craig
    19 years ago

Congratulations Michelle/Craig =) I'm very happy for you!

I also met my boyfriend on this site, so that gives me a lil hope lol.....

Well, I hope you 2 are very happy together!

God Bless,
    Love Always
    Heather M Craig

• Laura
    19 years ago

wiiiiiierd.
    thats awesome though.
    congratsssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Michelle
    19 years ago

Thank you all very much!!! We're really happy together and appreciate all the remarks!! :) :) :) take care, Michelle & Craig :)

• Ashleigh Skye
    19 years ago

congrats

• Nicholle
    19 years ago

congrats

• Nicholle
    19 years ago

wish you good luck.

• R F
    19 years ago

wooooooooooooooow girl..thaaat is amaaaaaaazing
    and soo sweeeeet,its really sweeet,am soo happy ,it was a real sweet story for a nice sweet fact ! Am happy for you and wish you 2 guys all the best ,God bless yaa