Half full or half empty...?

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    19 years ago

Ok i have my theory... You have an empty glass and a full galss. If you drink half the full glass, its half empty, fill up the empty galss, its half full. So basically....

If its been filled up = Half full
    If its been drunk out of = Half empty

:D
    Anyone else got any theorys?

• katie!
    19 years ago

Heehee good one there... I reckon it is half empty because it is never actually full to the top :D and it doesnt matter because it means youve had half of a drink and you still have half left :)

• Alex
    19 years ago

I see the glass as half full yet i am the most negative person i know. so if people ever ask me i just make them happy and tell them it is half empty. I am then usually followed by a gasp and someone asking me "why" lol. I just look at them strangly. That usally shuts them up.

~@L€X~

**If it is half empty then go drink the rest. that is wasting good liquid :P and if it is half full then.......again.......go drink it!!!!**

• yasmin
    19 years ago

this cup theory is retarded. and nobodys noticed this. its both. theres 2 halfs of a whole cup right? so its half full and half empty.

• creasy
    19 years ago

kim just said what i was about to say.. it all depends on if you are drinking...or pouring. :)

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

Yep see Creasy agrees wiv me :D 2 people have the same opinion therefore, it must be correct :D

• ♥CRIMSONxX♥
    18 years ago

i think you have a good theory...but...my theory is that you shouldnt use a glass....you should use a bottle or a cup, or something that is only half the size of the glass...then there is no arguement :)

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

No matter if it's been filled or put down someone's throat the glass is half full....

• Jackie Bilson
    18 years ago

Oh my gosh, Kim! This is EXACTLY what my friend and I were talking about in class the other day! We completely agree with you. It depends on how it started out! Was it an empty glass that you filled up? Or did someone take some of the water out?

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

That's my theory Lindz :)

• Renee
    18 years ago

Theres no glass thats half full OR half empty because it will soon be filling tummy. So's the glass will be fully empty BITCHEZ!!

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

Damn you all i want some kool-aid now Ari's thirsty bitches....lmao

Ari's tired and high....ahahahahaha...

Peaces.

• CRACK
    18 years ago

niether the glass is too damn small
    I'm a problem solver

• Nicholle
    18 years ago

yes i agree with the drinking or pouring theory