What Would you Do If you run out of ideas?

• Mel
    18 years ago

Switch on the TV and look at the Muppets that are running the world and the mess they're making. There, you've enough inspiration for life. Enjoy.

• Dorotea©
    18 years ago

I would take a walk outside and listen, watch, smell.

• Danielle
    18 years ago

I'd go out wit my friends and get in some drama, some fights, and stuff like that. That always gives me anger, or sadness, or happiness, either way it comes out as a good poem. Or I'd just go blaze wit a couple of people. That helps sadness and depression (For The Moment) and then it's all good from there. The words should come flowing.

OR watch movies. Movies always help.

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

OH MY GOD...Dani you are proving yourself to be the dumbest freaking person on this site. (and that's pretty sad)

RE: What Would you Do If you run out of ideas?
    READ! Magazines - News Papers - Books - ANYTHING. Just read. Go to the beach or a nice park. Watching TV doesn't do much for me but I guess that could work. Reading just does it for me.

• AGirlWorthFightingFor
    18 years ago

ALL OF THE ABOVE

• M J U
    18 years ago

Anf for those who are hopeless and romantic (notice I did not attach those two), just fall in love and break up.....always some good emotions flowing on both sides. :-) (-:

• Seductive
    18 years ago

i would just b patient because ur mind will b blank 4 a while , but i guarantee if u just wait something will occur then u can just rite about it, because this world is 2 busy 4 nufin 2 go on, sumtin has 2 happen, and thats ur inspiration rite there (patience)

• squirttt
    18 years ago

honestly, if i dont have any ideas to write, i'd browse around other poems, and pick out certain words.. like maybe "deceive" or "lust", "passion", or "betrayal", just read through good poems and pull out a single word, and just elaborate on the idea. other times, i'd find inspiration through anything i see, hear, think of, ecperienced, feel, etc..

• ღ.:Krissy:.ღ
    18 years ago

There are many ways to find inspirtation. But you're not going to always be able to write. Go take a walk and go out somewhere and take a break. Maybe something will happen and you will find inspiration. Write about how you feel. In most of my poems that's what I do.

~Krissy

• ASPHYXIATED
    18 years ago

look at my life, look at the people i love lifes and then just think about what the world has come to?

• squirttt
    18 years ago

hmm.. sit back and reflect on what ever it is that amazes you, someone you love, something that you want, something or someone you cant live without, something that keeps you grounded and sane, something that keeps you going.. anything. just reflect on the idea and jot down a few ideas and elaborate!

• Hayley Marie
    18 years ago

relax, take a break! and then write about what happens in your life or what has happened in the past past... like agggessssss ago! lol
    Hayley-Ree xxx

• Sarah Ann
    18 years ago

Wait until more ideas come to you.

• FlowerThatDied
    18 years ago

I wud still down and think of something which upsets, annoyes, makes me smile or interests me and then write about it.