religious?? y?

• ღtheღcrunkღpirateღ
    18 years ago

what religion are you and why??
    im a christian, basicly thats how i was bought up so its what i believe :)

• Amanda Bee
    18 years ago

I'm a muslim. I chose this religion because I know in my heart that it is the truth. When I compare it to other religions, I always come back feeling that I have chosen the right path.

• Mel
    18 years ago

Am I missing something here? Can someone tell me how one religion can be better than an other religion? That's like saying that this invisible drink that I drink from, is better than the invisible drink I rejected before it. They are both invisible/suppositions/creations - as are the world's religions.

• Dorotea©
    18 years ago

I'm a Christian but I don't consider it a religion. It's a choice and I chose it because I believe it's the one and only truth.

• Dorotea©
    18 years ago

I'm interested too. I've heard people talk about it, but the people who did were against Islam so that is why I didn't trust in everything they said.

I'd like to know Nada's opinion. I'm really interested.

• hussain
    18 years ago

i'm a muslim too, and was brought up as one and will die as one.

to those who posted about wanting to know more about islam

islam is similar to judaism and christianity, but it has its distinct differences as well.

we as muslims believe in Christ, and many other prophets such as Noah, moses, Abraham etc. we believe in adam and eve, so once you look into the beliefs in islam you can pick out similar beliefes from Christianity and judaism.

The word 'islam', comes from the word 'peace'.And those that follow it rightly do so in a peaceful manner.

We muslims read the Holy Quran, as the Christians have their Bible and the Jews have their Torah, the Quran is a guide, we believe it is the word of god, sent down and delivered verbally through the angel gabrial. it sets rules and guides on how to live our lifes, what standards to follow and the rewards of following islam, and the right path to heaven and much more.

There is alot of 'bad press' aboutislam most of it stemming from West and its opionated media.

There are about 2 billion muslims around the world, thats 1/3 of theworld' population, and islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, with many converting to the religion daily.

if you want to know more;
    visit this site, its a introduction into islam.

http://www.islam.com/introislam.htm

peace

• Dorotea©
    18 years ago

Wow, thanks a lot! I'm really interested in knowing even more, so i'm going to check out that website sometime! Thanks for telling me, I appreciate it.

• Michael D Nalley
    18 years ago

Roman Catholic
    I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
    the Creator of heaven and earth,
    and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord:

Who was conceived of the Holy Spirit,
    born of the Virgin Mary,
    suffered under Pontius Pilate,
    was crucified, died, and was buried.

He descended into hell.

The third day He arose again from the dead.

He ascended into heaven
    and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty,
    whence He shall come to judge the living and the dead.

I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy *catholic church,
    the communion of saints,
    the forgiveness of sins,
    the resurrection of the body,
    and life everlasting.

Amen.

*The word "catholic" refers not to the Roman Catholic Church, but to the universal church of the Lord Jesus Christ.

• hussain
    18 years ago

no problem guys, glad i can help.if you have any questions about it then dont hesitate to pm me.

• Tiny Reader
    18 years ago

I don't follow any particular religion but I believe in an ultimate being who created and continues to maintain the world, giving people strength and guidance. there is no religion which i have found that i agree with entirely. Don't criticise me for saying this, but I personally believe they all have their flaws. I live my life the way I believe I should. I know that is right, because I have morals and must have got them from somewhere. I believe 'God' gave them to me

• EoB
    18 years ago

"And those that follow it rightly do so in a peaceful manner."

I disagree...Whoever you ask, be they peaceful or not, they will claim that they follow it rightly...

It's up to each and everyone to decide what is right and wrong...

I agree...Islam has been given alot of bad attention during the past years...IN my eyes, and they are very non-religious, and favor humanism, Islam is no more a supressing religion than Christianity..or anyone else, in that case...

except for Buddhism...If I'm going religious, I'm gonna be a buddhist...

• hussain
    18 years ago

i wouldnt say islam is a suppressing religion, it is only seen as a supressing religion to the those who dont know what its 'really' all about, what it teaches and why. It does have what others may percieve to be strict rules, but such rules are for the benefit of the believer and not as a supressant.

• hussain
    18 years ago

Ismail.

islam, the teachings of the prophet and the teachings of the Quran is what i was referring to, islam as a religion.

Yea some leaders of the islamic states do supress their people, but i was talking about islam and not the leaders of the islamic states nor the scholers.

Islam is not a supressive religion.
    However, some of the leaders of the islamic states are supressive. There should be a clear distinction between the two. Hope you see it.

Adios

• Corrie
    18 years ago

I am a Christian, and it's not a religion, its a relationship.. I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, the Savior, and creator of the world, who loves me and died on the cross for me, so that I could have eternal life... He did it for you too, and all you have to do is believe in Him and confess your sins to him, and you will be saved..
    And the reason that I am a Christian is, He has saved my life and made me a new creation in Christ Jesus, and He wants to do the same for you, if u just let him in! *KISSES*~Corrie

** BELIEVERS!!!: build yourselves up in your most holy faith, the end is drawing near!! be ready because the day of the Lord with come like a theif in the night! strive to live your life to be worthy of the callin the he has placed on your life! stay strong in your faith! love you guys! **

• pinkalias
    18 years ago

*shudders*

I'm not even gonna say anything

• Mel
    18 years ago

JPM:

Well, from what I've seen above, Justplainmeism gets my vote and prayer.

• Eibutsina
    18 years ago

Ismail - Firstly you're completely uneducated on this topic so I suggest you be quiet. Islam is quite the opposite to oppressive, fundamentalist interpretations and tyrants (which are both strictly against Islamic religion if you bothered to do your research) aong with bullshit media portrayal than make Islam appear oppressive to westernised society. What it is conveyed as by non believers, and what it actually is are two very different things. If you had an ounce of intelligence you would know this. What you are trying to say is that you are not a true Muslim at heart, if you believe then you would not have slain our religion with such blasphemic words, such lack of true understanding and passion. Never forget Allah knows all. Islam is beautiful, and you have really got no clue. I am a Muslim, my sons and partner are the same and I couldn't imagine a more amazing faith to base our lives upon, I whole heartedly believe and Ismail if you did you would have heard of the fire you will be burning in after judgement day for what you just stated...

• hussain
    18 years ago

Ismail;

It is to my amazement that you yet haven’t made the distinction between Islam, and the leaders of Islamic states.
    I’ll try to clear it up for you again,

Islam = religion (which am sure you know right?
    Islam does not = the leaders of the middle east

The people who represent Islam are not the leaders of the Islamic states, it’s the people (the followers of Islam) all 2 billion of them. They have to set the example, they have to show non muslims what islam is, and the majority of those set a good example.

The actions of a few, are amplified 100 fold and slapped on the front pages of tabloids and the screens of millions of TV’s , portraying islam as a suppressive and oppressive religion.

So I have to re –emphasise this again in case you miss it again

Islam is a religion. Some and I say ‘some’ leaders of the Islamic world do suppress their people, but still we hear about mass protests in those countries but the suppression is being fought against by the learned people, you hear about how thousands of students protest against their government etc.

If you would like to ‘list’ the reasons for which islam is a suppressive religion, be my guest.

Moving on,
    Quoting ismail …

‘’Oh and by the way Eirisia if you checked the Koran, we will be for our actions not our words’’

The Qur'an reveals that on that Day (the day of ressurrection), people's tongues, hands and feet (Surat An-Nur, 24:24, Surah Ya Sin, 36:65), as well as their eyes, ears, and skin (Surah Fussilat, 41:20-23), will testify against them

So as it seems ismail, actions do not speak louder than words, as words stem from the tongue do they not ? unless you are typing or writing but then again….

Looking at it from that perspective; ‘typing or writing’ is known as an action is it not? as well as talking or saying? is it not an action also ? so what ever you do will amount to an action.

Adios amigo

ps. islam is a beautiful religion, and if your eyes refuse to see it, then open your heart.

• Mel
    18 years ago

Hey everyone- God now lives in Cal-if-orn-ia! The land of movie stars, bikinis, sunshine and botox. How perceptive of him.

Lord, give us a sign. Ney, give us new commandments to live by? Just ten will do!

• Eibutsina
    18 years ago

First of al Ismail its Eirisa if you bothered to read. I am far from biased, I have a strong belief in my faith and will defend it to death..yes but I was not born a Muslim, turning to Islam was a personal choice and a much researched one for me, amongst many religions I am educated on. You are like the media, speaking opinions of something both a religion and culture in itself you know nothing about. Learn arabic read the Koran and then come back and maybe I would have a remote respect for your opinions. Islam today is not corrupt, if you had half a brain you would be aware of the many different sects of Islamic beliefs, fanatacism included. People who claim to have faith in Islam, and use it as a reason for corruption and tyrnacy are corrupt, not Islam in itself...who's the fool now? I never said flawless, nothing on this earth is flawless but the will of Allah, Allah is the only thing of perfection, not Islam which means total submission. Actions may speak louder than words, but your words are spoken actions from your heart and eventually you will be asked to explain them (in my belief, not everybodies). I am open to opinion Ismail, Isnail, Ismall whatever, when the opinion is not a complete slander of my faith. Name names, be specific, not all Islamic believers are corrupt, many of them fight for their right in middle eastern countries you claim to be corrupted to believe in non-fanaticism. They being Islamis also, claim to be oppressed by tyrants who control out of fear and use Islam amongst other religions as an excuse. I never said I was God, I have merely read the good book and know just where your kind your kind goes, not my fault...who is getting defensive now? Do the firey embers of hell perhaps paranoy you Ismall? They should my friend they really should. I just elaborated...so educate yourself and get back to me...On all the semetic religions...

• Eibutsina
    18 years ago

Huss : Wonderful Surah reference's habib :o)

• Kevin
    18 years ago

I'll finish it off for you Plain...i know you've got important things to do, like testicles to scratch.

7. Thou shalt say offensive things in order to get a strong emotional reaction from people of passion.

8. Thou shalt insult those people as much as possible without pity or remorse.

9. Thou shalt one day see the error of ones ways, and here's hoping, end thou's existence.

10. Thou should venture out and make love to thou'self.

Amen.

• hussain
    18 years ago

This is going to be long, oh well

Ismail:

Stick to the topic at hand please,

This is a quote from you in an earlier post,

‘’What I am trying to say here, that Islam today is oppressive’’

Let us look at the definition of ‘oppression and oppressive’ (taken from Cambridge advanced learner’s dictionary’
    ………………………………………………………………………………………….
    oppression : noun

when people are governed in an unfair and cruel way and prevented from having opportunities and freedom:

Every human being has the right to freedom from oppression.
    War, famine and oppression have forced people in the region to flee from their homes.
    the oppression of women

oppressive : adjective
    cruel and unfair:
    an oppressive government/military regime
    ……………………………………………………………………………………….

Now is islam oppressive? or are some of the leaders oppressive ? make the distinction ismail.

You say ‘islam today’ when I look at islam today I see 2 billion followers scattered across and to the four corners of the globe, the vast majority of which are peaceful law abiding muslims and stand by their religion. However I also see a handful (compared to the total population of the muslims), just a handful of radicals and fanatics who go to extreme lengths to get their point across. I see some leaders suppressing, but I haven’t seen any evidence of oppression, not with my own eyes. Have you?

Hang on I’ll ask you another question, ismail are you being oppressed? are your relatives being oppressed ? I’m not being oppressed I’m sure eirisa isn’t being oppressed none of my relatives are being oppressed, I have relatives in Saudi they aren’t being oppressed their freedom hasn’t being stripped away. SO how can you say ISLAM is oppressive?

People are oppressed because of the nature of their leaders, and in some cases because of their religion NOT BY their religion, the religion is not what is oppressive or suppressive, it is the governments or leaders, but there are many non Islamic states who are suppressive, take the far eastern countries communist countries and those who are isolated from the west.

ismail, the fault in which you made in what you said

''that Islam today is oppressive’’

is irrational, unjustified and disrespectful to the religion which you follow.

so i finish off by saying once again, islam is not a oppressive religion, but some of the people (muslims) are being oppressed and some of the leaders ( of muslim countries) are suppressive. There is a difference between islam as a religion and leaders who oppress their people.

Oh and as for the oppressors in this world…

"God grants a respite to the oppressor, but when He finally seizes him, He will not let him escape."
    Bukhari, Muslim.

Adios amigo

• hussain
    18 years ago

ismail :
    glad that you understand what i was talking about.

i must say that it is not for us to decide who goes where (hell or heaven)

so eirisa, ismail, read these two following hadith's

On the authority of Anas (may Allah be pleased with him), who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) say: Allah the Almighty said:
    O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great at it.

and this one, 2nd part of another hadith...

''-By Allah, other than whom there is no god, verily one of you behaves like the people of paradise until there is but an arm’s length between him and it, and that which has been written overtakes him and so he behaves like the people of hell-fire and thus he enters it; and one of you behaves like the people of Hell-fire until there is but an arm’s length between him and it, and that which has been written overtakes him and so he behaves like the people of paradise and thus he enters it.''

It was related by Al-Bukhari and Muslim.

peace,

• Eibutsina
    18 years ago

*Sighing twice as loud as Ismail - an even longer rebuttle*

I said that Islamic leaders, who can be scholars, who have read each section of the book, and politicians who have taken the role of an Islamic leader because they are Muslims. I will show you a hadith of what the prophet said:
    * What you are saying is that certain Islamic leaders Ismail, not all Islamic believers, and that is the only point I am trying to make.. As for your hadiths my idiotic friend, again english TRANSLATIONS arabis versions of the Koran speak extremely differently. Try learning to read arabic, gain YOUR OWN interpretation and stop cutting and pasting googled research.*

Hmm…you see the leader or president makes the rules and regulations of what the Muslims should live by, do you understand.
    * I understand, you lack understanding, Muslims live by the law of Allah not scholars, not politicians or the like.*
    Now as for the punishment of speaking my own mind, hmm…will I go to hell if I have seen that the religion is oppressive because of a man?
    * You will go to hell because of you ignorance to understand, again use the Koran as a reference Ismail*
    I do not think so.
    *Allah caers not what you think, He is our final judge*
    And I have not slandered the Islam as a religion merely what it has become today,
    *Its YOUR perspective, among that of the influenceof of many others thats slandered a religion and many other religions and culture you do not understand or have sufficient knowledge of to discuss Ismail*
    you should have known this, if you actually read my post. As for being judged for our words rather than our action, I will tell you this hussian, there is the intent of doing something and the action, so if I intend to say something blasphemous, and I do not say it, then god will bless me ten fold, if I do something blasphemous, God will curse me once. Case closed Hussian.
    *And in what religion are you specifying your beliefs here Ismail or again is that YOUR perspective and opinion?*

Eirisa:
    Well I am having a debate with you, instead of talking things rationally like a person with at least some common sense would do, and you get defensive and insult my intelligence….really mature. If I wanted to know how you became Muslim I would have asked you…again sorry I digressed. Let me see.

*Ismail - whats wrong with a healthy debate? I don't speak rationally with people who are ignorant, but I will fight to death for your right to argue your own point, I just don't agree with it nor will I sit here quietly and NOT debate it with you. You say I get defensive, damn right! I am tired of people like yourself going around talking trash about something you are not educated on, you don't believe, why should I respect your personal view on Islam, when I am Islamic and live the life each and every day. I don't care of you in particular wanted to know my religious background, this post isn't directly for just you but for the eyes of who ever cares to read, stop being so self absorbed Ismail not everything is about you!
    You digressed and your argument lacks substance. Islamic leaders and politicians do not represent all of Islam's believers...again I ask you name names, debate their arguments, cause I as a Muslim have big issues with many of the people in power (or used to be in power) like Saddam Hussein, they use our religion as an excuse for tyrany and if you even bothered to read and interpret my post you would have understood this.*

Lol, after all the cornucopia of typos I could understand what you meant, if you read the good book, or better yet let me show you a quote of the Koran:

*You rag on me for pointing out your lack of intelligence and then say something about my typos...since when did you take Mr Plains job. Anyways on another my keyboard is stuffed which explains my typos and I have one more word for you HYPOCRIT!*

Well see hmm….I guess I am not going to hell, rather than be foolish and judge someone for going to hell. Try to not get yourself in hell…..Ok. And also take your own advice and keep quiet.
    *Again one word...HYPOCRIT*

Respond when you have an understanding of Islam, not an opinion nor a perspective, maybe then I could at least respect your point of view as I do Husseins

=Eirisa=

• Lipton
    18 years ago

Eirisa:

Debating with Ismail is like talking to a brick wall... Only actually talking to a brick wall might be a bit more invigorating.

~Ciao Lipton

• Mel
    18 years ago

I'm living my life to the new commandments - the fucking police keep hammering on the door and the neighbors are playing up. We need a law and order commanment quickly!

• hussain
    18 years ago

ismail:

The hadith's you used like i said mainly talked about oppression and leaders etc, they did not back up your 'accusation' that ''islam today is oppressive ''

i dont see the wrong in using hadith's to make a point, as what better point can be made than using the sayings and teachings of the prophet mohammad (pbuh) besides the glorious Quran ofcourse.

you said to eirisa;

''Well as I said in my last post, you are biased, and not open-minded''

there is a difference between open minded and narrow minded, your 'accusations' were narrow minded, you didnt look at the broader picture, one could say you attacked or even lashed out at islam, which in my opinion is a not being open minded, its being disrespectful to your beliefs.

you also said that you don't 'agree' with some of the shariah laws, really ? which ones would they be ? please by all means list them,

if you dont agree with some of the shariah laws then you dont agree with the good book, the prophet and the Almighty. correct me if i'm wrong but you also said in another post in another part of the forums that you are a 'muslim to some extent'

you are either a muslim or a non muslim you can't be 3/4 2/3 there isnt a scale from 1 to 10, you cant accept some laws and reject others you cant pick an chose this isnt a fruit and veg market , and if thats the case with you than i suggest you think deeply about it and what it really does entail to be a muslim, when you accept islam, you accept all the laws of islam. not accepting or agreeing with some apsects of shariah law is not agreeing with islam itself and what it stands for.

peace.

• Lipton
    18 years ago

ISMAIL:

"still angry because i won"

If you are looking to debate to win, who's the immature one? And besides, you still lied, so I don't even consider your mindless crap "winning."

"because hitting your head made you more stupider than we last met"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! "More stupider?" I'm sorry, but your post makes you sound... dare I say it... "more stupider."

~Ciao Lipton

PS: Don't try too hard to respond.

• hussain
    18 years ago

Ismail:

ismail said:
    ''People with flaws should mend their flaws rather than get defensive''

so please mend this flaw.

quote from ismail :
    ''What I am trying to say here, that Islam today is oppressive''

if people view islam as a oppressive religion by looking at some of the leaders of muslim coutries than they are flawed, and have a narrow field of vision.

because george bush is a christian, and has attacked and bombed 2 countries since he was put to power, and is viewed by many countries as a war-monger, does this mean the christian faith is a war mongering faith that invades countries willy nilly to fish out natural resources ? no! that is absurd!

and so therefore if a leader is oppressive to his people, and happens to be a muslim then that does not mean that islam is oppressive. it simply means that the regime is oppressive. not the religion. i hate having to repeat myself.

''I said i do not agree with some shariah laws for example. Apostates or those who leave a religion for another''

your are talking about the punishment right, which is death according to shariah law, As you know that shariah law was made from the hadith and the quranic texts.There is no specific punishment in the quran regarding apostates, but there is a hadith

''The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims." (Sahih Bukhari Vol. 9, book 83, number 17, narrated via Abdullah) ''

moral of the story,live by the rules, die by the rules.

peace.

• hussain
    18 years ago

(edited)

• Eibutsina
    18 years ago

Lipton I have to agree
    I believe in my faith with all my heart, as you and I have also heatedly debated :o) I always respect your point of view my friend - thanks for the advice I believe you are right - and know that I am and won't be bothering to respond to his ignorance any longer, he's a hypocrit and its plain and simple in his repsonses, you're right though a brick wall is not only more invigorating but much more intelligent also :o)

• Eibutsina
    18 years ago

I believe in the five pillars of islam and i believe in allah, that is what islam is all about. I do not side with the sufis, sunnis or shiah, i just am a muslim who believes in allah and his messengers and his words. Understand.

AHHHHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA You know nothing about Islam at all this cracked me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• hussain
    18 years ago

steady on eirisa, dont crack a rib. :P

• Eibutsina
    18 years ago

Killer haven't you figured yet darling you just giving JPM the reaction he wants...if you can't beat them, join them as they say...you might learn something :o)

Too late Hussein, the rib is cracked I actually showed this argument to some friends from my religious group and they found it just as and if not even more funny than I did! I mean I can't even respond to Ismails last post without laughing my ass off, Lipton covered some nice points as did you my friend...I might keep reading though..When people make themselves look even "more stupider" I can't help but get a cheap laugh :o)

• Lipton
    18 years ago

ISMAIL:

" Rather than use my own insults against me, you are acting like a fool. But that what i expect from someone pretentious.....Lol."

Did you not catch the sarcasm involved with my statement? Apparently not. That's why it was in quotes and everything. You really can't read into anything can you? "...Lol"

"Oh if you are calling our bout/fight mindless crap, tell me why always post back i would think that someone like you who claim to be intelligent would at least ignore what was said before again i was wrong..."

See, this is where good grammar comes in. I can't really understand what you're trying to say. Nonetheless, this is why you were WRONG in our last debate:

You lied, and contradicted yourself.

I have the discussion, to, if you have to read it again.

"....I have an advice for you: Try to be more intelligent and wit next time.....Lol."

"I have an advice for you?" You have AN advice for me. What is it? "Try to be more intelligent and wit next time?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You should at least be smart enough to figure out why that is the single-most stupid comment in the world.

Oh, and calling me pretentious doesn't help you at all. It's like me calling you stupid or something. It's a fallacy in the debating realm. Where it may be true (in your opinion, I might add), it's still your opinion, for one, and for two, it really has no relevance to the debate, so stop using that as a cop-out comeback.

~Ciao Lipton

• Lipton
    18 years ago

*YAWN*

ISMAIL:

Everything you said in your last post does not correspond with what actually happened. Let's remember, YOU brought up the past discussion.

DIRECTLY QUOTED FROM ISMAIL:
    "well i don't know you tell me. did i get raped by a large male. oh maybe you did but i didn't"

AND:

"i might have got raped but it was when i was young, in case you don't know. i was a child, which by the way i am soo over it. JPM,"

The first quote is almost equal to saying "no" to the question, because you were trying to avoid it, and move on. As you said it, you were trying to "quell" it. You merely brought it up in a different discussion to help out someone, and then you quickly tried to stop it. NEWSFLASH!!!

TRYING TO "QUELL" SOMETHING IS NO EXCUSE FOR TRYING TO LIE ABOUT IT TO COVER IT UP!!!

And if that's not enough information to prove you're a hypocritical liar, here's this, AGAIN.

Our first discussion (between you and I, Ismail) I corrected your spelling, and you got all defensive about it, and said that spelling doesn't matter, and I should stop being so picky. You called it "chatroom talk." I distinctly remember the conversation.

Now everyone, follow this link, and read Ismail's first post (not too far from the top).

http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/discussion/topic.html?topic_id=19156

Tell me that is not contradictory.

Then the debate continued between you and JPM, where JPM gave this bit, and every single bit of it is true (just go ahead and read the topic)

DIRECTLY QUOTED FROM ISMAIL:
    "you said you're a male model who dances in clubs to make a living in another thread."

Wow Mr. PIF, look who is a liar now, where did I say that....stop your pathetic lies.."

Read this:
    http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/discussion/topic.html?topic_id=19663)

Then you said:

"well I was mistaken, you are calling people who go clubbing faggots..."

How so? Read his initial quote. It didn't even have "faggot" in the sentence.

There you go, lying again, and then trying to "quell" it.

In fact, I invite everyone to read that discussion:
    http://www.poems-and-quotes.com/discussion/topic.html?topic_id=19156

As for your last paragraph, it is nothing but mindless, PRETENTIOUS drivel. Yes, it's pretentious. You are down-talking me, and trying to make me feel low. That is being pretentious. Look it up.

~Ciao Lipton

• Eibutsina
    18 years ago

Eirisa:You are an idiot, don't assume i know nothing about islam, i got an advice for you: go read a hadith or two and the good book, and also, stop judging, if you read the good book, you would know that it is allah's job. Really, you make me laugh more and more, each time you try to speak about islam.What is stupid about you is that you quickly judge other's as infidels, well seeing as you were before from another religion, i would think you would at least have a better understanding on what is going on. I was wrong. Please keep quiet because you talking is like a child saying, I believe in Santa Clause.....Lol

LOL All I can say is it takes one to know one...you can't insult my intelligence by calling me names Ismail, actually all your doing is really taking away from any part of your own and essence of your argument by doing it...and then telling me I am acting like the child here. Please grow up and get an education and understanding of the faith you claim to believe in and then slander, and come back with something of at least partial intelligence for Lipton and I to comment on...I just find your responses cheap humour really so please do continue to make yourself look like a complete idiot...at least I can laugh :o) You however seem pretty agitated and with that look more foolish with every word you persist to type...

• Eibutsina
    18 years ago

I have read what you wrote and its compiled of stupity Ismail, some fact yes in relation to the religion and hadith which I respect, but the way you go about it takes away any validity of your argument...

• Eibutsina
    18 years ago

Now read what I wrote and learn how to successfully debate your point...