what is the most stupidest thing u've done in your life???

• ~ღ~ jeSSica ~ღ~
    18 years ago

what is the most stupidest thing u've done in your life???

nothing.. everything that i did had a reason behind it.. =)

• sarah
    18 years ago

same here

• Mel
    18 years ago

I once sold three Beatles magazines for almost nothing at all - I was broke! One was called: Beatles on Broadway (1963) first tour of America. One was called: Meet the beatles (1962) and the last one was called: A Hard days Night - the official programme to the 1964 film of the same name. They were in mint condition! aarrrgghhh!

selling these was pretty stupid.

• ~ღ~ jeSSica ~ღ~
    18 years ago

hihi very interesting!!

• !*!Zoe!*!
    18 years ago

Most stupidest???? Sweety, learn how to speak!

• Sarah Ann
    18 years ago

...Hmmm I never did anything remotely stupid that I can remember at the moment....

It must have been falling in love.

• Frankie
    18 years ago

Well...his name was David...*slap on the forehead* what was I thinking?????

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    18 years ago

The most stupid thing I've done? Hmm...well one of them goes by the name of Ross, another by the name of Charlotte.

And other, well telling him I loved him, trusting her. I don't think i can write everything down, the list goes on.

• midnight♥lullibys
    18 years ago

omg the list of stupid things iv said goes on for like...uh....ever....things i did? or ppl i did? the dumbest person was some jerk named cj!! erg that was freakin dumb!! nd the most dumb thing i ever done is.....uh.....i cant pick!! gimme some time to think!!

• midnight♥lullibys
    18 years ago

well the most recent stupidest thing iv done is get drunk at a party (where i ran into a fence trying to jump it nd i think almost got raped) that i wasnt supposed to be at(i knew i wasnt nd i was 99% sure id get caught) then ma friends mom came nd got me so now she hates me b/c she found me drunk nd i broke her mirror on her car b/c i rammed ma head back into it plus now im serving a grounding till july 4th

• midnight♥lullibys
    18 years ago

....i think thats the most recent thing....

• Frankie
    18 years ago

Now thats funny....LOL

• Atomic
    18 years ago

I have a whole list of the stupidest things I've said so far, here, let me give some real examples...(everything I said in the following was me saying things without thinking about it first)

example #1
    Teacher: All the nuns are married to God...
    Me: God's a player!
    example #2
    Hooker: Have a nice day in school....
    Me: You too!
    example #3
    Gaurd: Number 67, 68, 69, and 70, please follow me.
    Me: We need a number?!?!

Hehe....the list goes on and on...

• Synyster
    18 years ago

Being born...

• Amy
    18 years ago

bringing a mattress to the top of the stairs and trying to slide down it..... the mattress stayed put and i went rolling down the stairs..... hurt like hell and managed to knock myself out for a few hours.

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

clinched a clothespin to my cat's tail.....the cat's name was sabertooth by the way lol

• Brian King
    18 years ago

#1)shovelled a crap load-o- snow in my house and rode down my spiral stairs broke my arm and the handrailing and forgot about the snow till i got outta the hospital 5 hours later

#2)went into an exam got test made paper airplanes saying i took to much cough medicine before the exam got another paper

#3)30 minutes into the same exam i stood up up ripped to shreds yelled "F*ck" and stuuf like "this god damn thing is so stupid" then i calmly walked to the front and asked for another exam

#4) tryed to grind my parents car and ended up with a broken bone and lots of glass in my leg

#5) i tryed making a motorized snowboard i won't go into too much detail but the "stop" didn't work and there was a small explosion and fire

#6) resisted arrest

#7) snowboarded off my roof on to a fence

#8) tryed snowboarding in my pool in the winter
    got stuck in pool for 2 hours

#9)climbed the mast of a boat in kingston waters got 14 stitches broken arm and a nasty infection

thats a few

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

no i gotta new one lmfao

this past thursday it was raining and thundering and lightning reeeeeally hard, and i was at a relative's house. he was freaking out because all the water was starting to rise onto his patio, and i, without thinking, decided to walk around in circles in the water (which was up to past my ankles) and it took me a whole minute to remember that it was storming BAD. I hauled ass and laughed about it later lol....just one of my many moments. :P

Peace!

• Nicholle
    18 years ago

stupidest is not a word.

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

xXericaXx

YOU'RE NOT GROUNDED TODAY YAAAAAAAAAY LOL sorry saw your post....

• chavii
    18 years ago

lolll tats so funny
    hmmm the stupidest thing i ever did was 2 standup (b4 the curtain had fallen)in a drama in which i was playing dead .

• Chris Engle
    18 years ago

stupidest thing i ever did was miss my chance...

~chris

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

me loveses the word stupidest. it's have to be one of the most bestest wordses in the entire universes.

Just wanted to say that lol....

Another stupid thing i did was when i was in kindergarten. my mommy had gotten the idea that i might want a pair of boots to wear. well the first day i wore them to school we went out to the playground and my dumbass started running really fast and the toe of the boot got caught in a hole....and i fell in the hole.

Haven't worn boots since...lol