What makes you write poetry?

• heather
    19 years ago

hey i write poatry becuse its a way for me to express how i feel and stuff like that. I also write poatry because i like all the ppl on this site and i just love poatry. Heather

• jana marie
    19 years ago

i love writing and think it is a way of emotionally expressing yourself and this is a great site for talking to people about your fears and the way you live life

• Ashley
    19 years ago

i write to express my feelings ..it makes me feel better when im upset or mad about sumthing ..plus when im done i can be proud of my work

• Erica Brown©
    19 years ago

Donald..

• AGirlWorthFightingFor
    19 years ago

yeah, I write, in general, when I want to understand something. If I have a problem, I'll usually write about it. I also write just when I'm seized by the an idea. I write a lot of poetry as "replies" to other poetry.

• Casey
    19 years ago

I write so I don't hit people, but i also write so i know what to say when i have to deal with people because im one of those people who create situations in my head and then decide what to say in advance.

• Lenee.Roca
    19 years ago

i write to tell my feelings or express how i feel..if i cant explain how i feel in person i write it down and give it to them.. instead of straining myself and getting caught in a corner for saying the wrong thing or whatever

• Nookie
    19 years ago

I have no idea.

Honestly, I do not know, I just started one day, and have been ever since.

Nookie

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

remembering my ex
    watching really sad things on the news
    getting a crush on someone
    feeling really crap about the way i look

all my poems are basically about that.

• hdmgmhcmv
    19 years ago

Music and the problems that go on in my life.

• Tiny Reader
    19 years ago

i write poetry when i wish sum1 cud know how i feel, without me needing 2 expose myself and telling them. i write it on here 2 get ppls opinions without me knowing them so having 2 face them when they know whats going on inside my mind and heart.