help! im depressed and cant stop!!!!!

• gasping for air
    19 years ago

i need someone to talk to, someone to listen... i need someone here, my boyfriends at his granmothers... so i cant talk to him... all im asking is for someone to listen.... thats all, it isn't that much... i just want someone to show that there's more to life then being pushed in the background... PLEASE! someone, i cant keep this up.... HELP!!!!

• heather
    19 years ago

hey i kno how u feel u can talk to me i will listen. i am good at that. my e mail is princess13060@yahoo.com i also have im and its the same i have msn

• HeavenzEyez
    19 years ago

hia you are welcome to talk to me i have been throgh this many many many times an i really DO understand what your feeling like, i've also had family memebers and friends who have been through it so pretty much i know how you can deal with it, my msn is samantha_jane2003@hotmail.com or if you don't have msn i have AOL IM and my screenname is sammy2004xx i'm on a lot so if u wanna talk you can do.
    :)
    Tata

• gasping for air
    19 years ago

thanx gurls! it means a lot to me.... ill try to find time to write to you all.... my internet time is limited so i cant really do much... but its good to know i have ppl to talk to.... i just wish i could talk to my bf right now... he's the one i really need... but you gurls'll help, thanx ever so much!!! i apreciate it!

• Jeri
    19 years ago

i am here to listen! i have been through alot too! ashton_lover356@hotmail.com ust email me and i will listen.

• gasping for air
    19 years ago

Im all betta now, i talked to my guidance counselor and we figured out what was wrong thanx tho....... il remember you guys the next time i have a prob

• XJulesX
    19 years ago

Hey Amanda! We're all here for you. I'd be more than glad to take the time and listen to you. IM me on aim @ xfxaxdxex or e-mail me - snapkrackleopop@yahoo.com. I here for ya girl.

• gasping for air
    19 years ago

ok the second to last person who wrote in here... Jennifer or something like that i think.... wellbutting in on convos that have nothing to do with poetry isnt cool in my eyes.... it like screams to me that your self centered... and stuff like that... maybe im wrong and your really desperate to get some of ur stuff read, but i still think you shouldn't do it... i wrote and write in this post to get help not for ppl to try to get attention or for them to get other ppl to read their poetry.... it's just dumb in my eyes.... and uncaring.... but maybe thats just me....
    Manda Lynn

• Manders
    19 years ago

wow there is another amanda on here...

I should start putting Manders after I write now lol