Writing about fear...

• elmtree
    18 years ago

Depends on the person, I reckon - and if you've experienced a lot of things to do with that subject.

• shes ♥suicidal
    18 years ago

totally agree with elmtree

• Wasted Fake Smiles
    18 years ago

yea elmtree is rite..cuz mayb u r 2 depressed or in love 2 think about ur fears so then it wun sound as good cuz u have 2 STRAIN 2 think of wat 2 write where as wen u r writin about wat u r feelin it seems 2 come much easier..

just my opinion tho..dun need 2 lissen 2 me.
    ~*Who Cares?*~

• ♥•oOo Nikki oOo•♥©
    18 years ago

Writing About Fear Is Something I Never Thought About Before, Thats An Awesome Idea, But Everyone Cant Write Good Sadness And Depression Poems, Just Like Everyone Can't Write Good Love Or Life Poems.....Most Poets Find a Couple Of Poem Categories Their Writing Skills Can Be Really Good In, While Others Are Their Weakness....Like The Famous Quote Says "Diffrent Strokes For Diffent Folks" ....Not Everyone Will Find Writing Fear Better Or Easier xoxo-Nikki-xoxo

• bianca
    18 years ago

i completly agree with Apathetic Soul. Fear is a great thing to write about because every one has a diferent one, and even if you have the same as someone else, you inturpit(sp) it differently.
    ~bianca~

• Once an Angel
    18 years ago

Writing poems is a way of expression and if fear is a feeling you have then go for it, or a feeling you want to portray and you can do it well then why not. You would be surprised how much fear can motivate people. I have a peom on fear myself.

-Tainted Mikochan

• Truest Lies
    18 years ago

Fear is a very strong subject.
    It is an extremely strong emotion, I know. But most of the time I can't find the words to express something so strong.

• Italian Stallion
    17 years ago

Bump

• Italian Stallion
    17 years ago

bump

• xTheEcstasyOfSuicidex
    17 years ago

Fear -is- a strong subject to write off of. Fear feeds our souls, helping us to dig deep within to find the exact words we are looking for, for we want others to feel that fear.

xTheEcstasyOfSuicidex

• Cindy
    17 years ago

The only fear I have ever been able to write about is being alone.

• Stephanie
    17 years ago

I have a fear of letting people in my heart because I am scared I'll be left heartbroken and to some extent I have been able to write about it.

Stephanie

• Freddie
    17 years ago

I agree, writing on fear deprends on the fear uve experienced

• StarvingForPerfection
    16 years ago

Agreed