what type fo poems do you really like to read?

• Sweet lig
    17 years ago

for me poems i really like most is the sad poems coz i am a very emotional person and i really like to read and i can relate some of the messages...and i also like the romance its nice to read it more if i am inspire..

• Cory Mastrandrea
    17 years ago

The good type

• HOLLYWOODxBANGBANG
    17 years ago

"The good type" classic answer lol...

I like reading the poems with hidden meanings. Like, the kind with lies covering up the truths and then you analyza it to figure it out. I love them. I also really like romantic and sad ones, just any kind that a lot of people can relate to or whatever.

• Kirsty palmer
    17 years ago

lol loving the answer " The Good Types" lol... but for me personally i love to read all poems, as i write all types of poems !

• Sweet lig
    17 years ago

well thanks for the answer yah! i love to read any poems, but mostly i like the sad coz sometimes i can relate it, i read poets when i spending my free times every single day...

• Italian Stallion
    17 years ago

I like reading any poem, if it comes from the heart, then it is good no matter what anyone says.

• Oceansoul
    17 years ago

poetry that makes you think,

• Misstress
    17 years ago

I like the freestylers kind of a poem kinda different, unique and eye catching ones that makes u read again just to catch the feeling on it.

• Twisted Heart
    17 years ago

Depends on my mood. I think every poem has it's own importance. I judge each one accordingly. The ones I like best are the ones that make me feel. If it can make me laugh, or cry, or get angry, or happy, If it will bring out any emotion and make me feel, then I love to read it.

• Ellie
    17 years ago

Original poems.

• XxxXLoveless_WristsXxxX
    17 years ago

ones that are like no other and emotional

• XxxXLoveless_WristsXxxX
    17 years ago

the ones where you feel hoe the author feels when they wrote it

• Cassie Cain
    16 years ago

I like reading poems that rhym, not only that but make sence. i think love poems and sad poems are the main types of poems that attract me.

• adelinaxx
    16 years ago

Emotional for sure

• Cierra
    16 years ago

Me it's sad poems mostly now about lost relationships because of a recent break^ wit this guy that i still like hey have you change your favorite because of a big change in your life?

• Mandy
    16 years ago

For me. Sad poems and love poems are what i read the most. but all i write is sad poems cuz im an emotional person and writing poems is the only way i can let out my feelings. and i deffinantly can relate to alot of the sad poems.

-Mandy

• XxBR0K3NxX
    16 years ago

Ii LiiKE TO READ ALL KiiNDS OF POEMS
    iiT GiiVES ME DiiFFERENT KiiNDS OF
    iiNSPiiRATiiON AND VARiiETY.
    ii TRY NOT TO LiiMiiT MYSELF TO ONE CERTAiiN
    GENRE.

• Big hersh
    16 years ago

I really like to read poems with lots of meaning and touch the person in an emotional way

• TwistedAngel xx
    16 years ago

Meaningful poems, sad, happy and lovey dovey.

xx

• Lonely Rider
    16 years ago

I like to read sad poems... those that touch my heart... also i prefer poems describing the beauty of nature...
    i like short poems...

• Ed or Ian Henderson
    16 years ago

I like to read poems with interesting rhymes, but I think most of all I like to read poems that tell a story or include some positive message.

• LoveOfMyLife
    16 years ago

Love poems... most are really sweet and some sad .. but mostley they just show the way different ppl feel about love and relationships... you can learn from them in some casses:)

• PMurphy
    16 years ago

If a poem holds a rythem teadhes me a lesson and draws me in i love to read it.

• Kaitlyn Gilbertson
    16 years ago

I read anything, depends on the day too. I rarely ever drop into the funny poems, but if i need something that isnt depressing in some way. I find myself wandering around reading the weirdest stuff in my life. lol. Poems are poems and i think you improve if you read like everything =]

• Dark Secrets
    15 years ago

Depends on my mood

• she
    15 years ago

Yes i agree i prefere different ones, depending on my mood

• Pedro
    15 years ago

Love poems.