Do you write to escape?

• Baby B
    19 years ago

Well the title says it all. Do you write to escape something in your life? If so what?

• HOLLY ARMER
    19 years ago

I also write to escape...reality, my family, my madness...all of that!

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

no i don't write to escape...

but to capture atleast a few feelings...

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

I write to escape ...the real world, thats why most of my poems are written about dreams and longing for more....

• ChildofGod87
    19 years ago

I escape my stress, but I write what going on in my weird..lol..., crazy..lol..., loving...lol.., bored...lol..., busy...lol... LIFE...:D Cheers to escaping!!! hehe...jk...

• StefonsTruth
    19 years ago

I write to rid myself of all these emotions I can seem to get under controle anyother time

• Unseen Exposure
    19 years ago

Always to escape. Always.

• Rachael/7MidniteTears
    19 years ago

yes, i write to escape. i write because i want to escape my surroundings...my life...everyting

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Hell no, who'd want to escape being alive?, aside from those who commit suicide [ i believe it's their will to live and be happy that makes them do it]

I write to understand myself and my fellow humans better...

Escaping it for weak people, no offence.

• Amber
    19 years ago

ehhh yes and no. I write to express how I'm feeling. If that helps me relieve stress, or escape from something that was hurting me, it's extra points haha =P

• Lexi Lou
    19 years ago

i write to figure out my feelings and try to sort everything out and once you write it down it makes it more clear and i write to record whats going on in my life...

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

Well, escaping isn't really the word for what I do...I guess, I'm feeling so much unhappiness that I feel it has to be expressed in some way...other than, you know, punching my pillow or some crap :)

• callie
    19 years ago

yep... sometimes it makes my urges go away. i cut a lot and if i write about it then i start to feel better. but then sometimes it doesnt work. and everything gets worse. but most of the time i'm all better :]

• deadnalone
    19 years ago

ye i do. pain and depression, to get feelings otu so i dont hurt myself so much.

• N J Thornton
    19 years ago

It's simple, YES

• Ashley
    19 years ago

I write to get rid of all of the above!! Stress, myself, life, cutting, wanting to die!! I escape everything that I can!! but mainly I write to escape talking about it...it has always been easier for me to write then it has for me to talk to someone about whats going on or why I am upset.

• shannon
    19 years ago

i write to exscape depresion, anxoity,and just reality.. i think it is easier.. i feel that no one will listen to what i say so i write it

• Sad_Little_Kitty_Kat
    19 years ago

I write to run from pain and fear or maybe sometimes when love really hurts
    I hide from the reality and try to make it a farie tale which really sucks to know the truth if you know what I mean???

• Nee
    19 years ago

yeah i usually write to escape or to hide my tears into a poem

• Erica Brown©
    19 years ago

I write cause I'm good at it... and it's fun and maybe for DONALD o.o yes.

• ¤©h€€®ƒüll¥♥©¥ñ!c@l¤
    19 years ago

sometimes yes, sometimes no, sometimes I write to relieve stress and other times I write because I get an inspiration.It depends on my mood...
    -Cheerfully Cynical

• AGirlWorthFightingFor
    19 years ago

I don't write to escape from the world of all the madness of my mind, family feuding, friendship rivalries, unrequitted love...

I write to enter it completely. Not just my point of view. I write to get inside a situation, and pull it apart, piece by piece, till it's down to it's bare bone formula. To know every side to any issue. I write to better understand.

• Lenee.Roca
    19 years ago

i do because it helps me coop with problems and things i need to get off my shoulders... if it's something my friends and family members can't help me with then i write and post on here...

• Erica Brown©
    19 years ago

For Donald.
    Not sure if I'm escaping.
    Infact I'm just going deeper into my saddness. =/