What do you do if you have no friends, noone likes you, and you

• Atahan Tolunay
    19 years ago

You can't go around thinking, everyone else is wrong/strange you have to change yourself if this is the case. I mean if no one likes you you must be doing something wrong. So change yourself (its doable, because ive done that) and be happy for the rest of your life.

• bianca
    19 years ago

assi
    you have friends!!! I am one of them and i know where your are comming from. Don't beat your self up over hannah and alicia they both need to grow up. They don't deserve you as a friend.
    PS when r u comming over? Friday? I will call ur grams, poppy

• bianca
    19 years ago

Tis is cassi under my name
    well i'd say ur an a**hole. Everyone hates u and u need to get a life. i guess.

• ~Bloodied&Broken
    19 years ago

Dun stress- i feel that way too- but someone out there must care about you! Even if no one else does- i DO!

Smile.

Luv ya! kt

• Avellana
    19 years ago

you've probably touched more people than you know.

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Ill tell you what my mum has always told me:

"The only way to have a friend...is to be one"

Luv Eirisa

• xRachelx
    19 years ago

I would say clearly theres something wrong with you! :P Nah im joking. Im sure people do like you and if they dont can you think of why you might of upset them in the first place?

• unprotected lover
    19 years ago

you know what I had that happen to me once and they continue to hate me because they dont think me and a guy should be dating if they hate you for stupid reasons like that they arent true friends.
    wow i should take my own advice. some people just cant accept certain things, if they accept you for who you are then they are true friends. you will make new ones. oh ya and guys are more easy to get along cuz they dont talk behind you back as much or something like that i think they make better friends. well peace out have fun

• Manda
    19 years ago

Sounds like it sucks to be you. RoFL.

|Manda|

• Liz Suffecool
    19 years ago

Im pretty sure you should have some sort of friend I mean even the most hated person in my school as friends.. just dont let anyone get you down

• SCARECROW
    19 years ago

Everyone's got friends. They just gotta realise it.

• LoUIse
    19 years ago

if u dont have any friends it doesnt mean that no one likes u..maybe u have this personality that they dont like....juz be a better person and u can do it!!!i am one of ur friends now

• Lipton
    19 years ago

I can garuntee you have friends, or at least someone likes you. Read my poem, "What If?" All I have to say about this is in there.

~Ciao Lipton