How do you become a moderator?

• Dan Bloom
    16 years ago

Not that i want to try so hard to become one because thats my life long goal but how do you become a moderator? What are the qualifications or what do they do?

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    16 years ago

Rules:

*Usually must be over 21
    *Must be responsible and active in the community
    *Must (obviously) have an active account
    *Must be voted in (kinda like Survivor) by the moderator's
    *They are NOT currently looking for NEW moderator's...

Those are a few...

• Carrotgirl
    16 years ago

They have to have:

vindictive personality
    abs of steel
    an addiction
    and a sexy G string

Yeah I know just about everybody on here qualifies

• Carrotgirl
    16 years ago

Ah .. and yes "Dead Soul" you are right

That faint pleading you can hear from your speakers, yes the one you sometimes think you are imagining.......thats the chat moderators trying to get out.

Ok Ok I'll take my meds now

• Boy
    16 years ago

Thats what i was thinking last night that how to become moderator?

anyways. by the way can someone explain again that how to become thanks.

• Noir
    16 years ago

Why do you want to become a moderator...Just tell me that much...

Is it recognition and fame and be loved by all the members....Sorry but you'll never get it, in fact you'll be hated just for what you're doing...

Is it for power...Sorry but moderators may and can cut threads, suspend members and edit certain posts of members...But they have to have "valid" reasons for doing this, and most of the time they are checked by other members to see if they are abusing their power...If they are guilty of that...They are "OUT"

Is it to help all the people...Ha, don't make me laugh...But being a moderator means you "moderate" the posts, and actually become "mediator" to certain quarrels...For that you need wisdom, and emotional intelligence and if you do not have those qualities..Then you fail to become a mod...

Again being a mod takes time and dedication, and also it needs three things "emotional intelligence", "wisdom" and "neutrality, which means you have to be neutral in matters where there may be an argument.."

• Boy
    16 years ago

I am a memeber so i was getting knowledge that ho to become like others memebrs said,,, i was just thinking. i am happy with being a member

• Alex Marlatt
    16 years ago

Well first they take you to an ancient temple high up in the Austrian alps. They lead you through a ten story pure-golden arch with heavy mahogany doors re-enforced with ebony all of which is inscribed with ancient poetry. You'll be taken into the main building. Where only the moderators and 'hopefuls' are allowed. They will annoint you with holy water. You will then be instructed to walk up to the alter and make a offering of human blood. You will slit the throat of a 'hopeful' who failed the test and spill their blood upon the alter. Next you'll have to battle a minotaur while being armed only with a pen. If the pen truly is mightier than the sword you will have to pass through the 'Labyrinth of Fire' where you'll battle a tribe of cannabals and a single wrong turn can lead to the fiery abyss below. Should you make it through this peril you will be faced with the most formidable challenge of your life. You will have to beat Janis at Halo 2 and arm-wrestle with Bob Shank. Should you pass these tests then you shall be made into a moderators.

• Boy
    16 years ago

Lol. Wat was that?

• Alex Marlatt
    16 years ago

Lmao. That was me being really bored. :) So I wrote a completely stupid story of how to become a moderator.

• Boy
    16 years ago

Oh ok.