most unforgettable person in ur life.

• chavii
    19 years ago

my mom n my sis , there luv n support have been so unconditional.
    wat bout u ..........whos the special person or persons influnced u most in life.

--chavii--

• Kevin
    19 years ago

My friend Bloo.

Cut from the same cloth are we....ripping at the seams.

• browneyes
    19 years ago

Most unforgettable person in my life is Alex. Hes a great guy. Hes my first love and my best friend.

-BJ

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Is me....

I tend to forget about most other people but Im so good at being all up in my own face when it comes to myself - how can I ignore myself,who can listen or understand me better than myself, love and appreciate me in the ways I need like myself :o)

Besides that my son the day I met him he became my world my all and my everything

Eirisa

• Ali
    19 years ago

Most Influential person

Steve Prefontaine
    "How does a kid from Coos Bay, with one leg longer than the other win races? All my life people have been telling me, 'You're too small Pre', 'You're not fast enough Pre', 'Give up your foolish dream Steve'. But they forgot something, I HAVE TO WIN."

"A lot of people run a race to see who is fastest. I run to see who has the most guts, who can punish himself into exhausting pace, and then at the end, punish himself even more. Nobody is going to win a 5,000 meter race after running an easy 2 miles. Not with me. If I lose forcing the pace all the way, well, at least I can live with myself."

"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it."

• Anthony Q Peek
    19 years ago

My Wife,
    She was someone that i,ll never forget We lived a wild hardcore life.She passed away about a year ago from a drug overdose I always thought that i would go first,but god has a sick sense of humor sometimes.now i just drift through the days inside of a sad embrace.I constantly pray that i,ll be with her soon.The poem i wrote "No Refills" was based on our life,only i chose to die in this version as she had already made her sacrifice!I forever remember her flawed crooked smile,and that jovial laugh!She was full of beauty in every way.God i miss her!!!

Anthony Q.

• Jo
    19 years ago

ummm no one realy cus everyone tends to screw me over so I will say Garry the snail from Spong bob!

• Heather M Craig
    19 years ago

i tend not to forget about anyone that has impacted my life.

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

WOW anthony that beautiful what you wrote, I am so sorry about your wife, may you find happiness and peace within yourself.

The person i will always Remember is:
    My mom, she is such a woman of grace,
    no one in the world could take her place,
    she has done so much for me being a single parent of three children working 3 jobs while i was growing up. She raised us in so many ways and made us see that life is a gift. She is everything to me, Yah, it may be a bit dorky but some people take advantage of their parents or curse or hate them because they can't go out one night, or wont give them money But when you look at the big picture they do that for a reason. And if or one day some of us look back on the hurtful things we did to our mothers or fathers we will regret it for life. I am not saying everyone will do this but there are some, i include myself in that some. The things i did when i was younger putting my mom threw hell letting her suffer for my burdens will haunt my heart for the rest of my life. I love her with every breathe in my little body and she has effect my life in so many ways no one could understand, she is the reason i want a good life, a family, a husband everything.....because everything she has been threw she has came out stronger and so much more happier i want to be just like her.....
    take care
    Scooby

• Anthony Q Peek
    19 years ago

I care and im sure their are others who see you as what you are special!Remember you are one of a kind,a diamond a snowflake.You are beautiful!!!!

Your Friend

Anthony Q.

Just hang in there Jo

• Anthony Q Peek
    19 years ago

Dear finding the pieces,
    If that comment was made in a sarcastic vein it was definately uncalled for!Im sure we remember all whove touched our lives but here we have the chnce to remember them through words.Share them a little,in a way its therapy for us i believe.So if i bored you with my recollections,go back to reading your Enquirer!!!

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

OH OH OH i got another one...lol
    My teacher;
    He has helped me tremendously. I mean he has given me so many breaks, cut me so much slack. Gave me thous encouraging words when i felt i was going to explode from the stress, has had actual conversations with me not on a teacher level but a friend level. I tell this guy EVERYTHING he is the absolute coolest teach i have ever came across. He loves his job and does it extremely well, he has been an inspiration to me.Reassured me i am able to acheive anything on those times i feel lost, tell's me I am a bright kid when i am struggling with an exam. He makes me love school, I mean he is a kind of teacher who teaches you to enjoy school for the many aspects of life. there are many people that have impacted my life i am sure i will come up with some more.
    take care
    Scooby

• Anthony Q Peek
    19 years ago

No Ashley you dont have to worry about that,although i did go through that faze immediately after her death.But like you said i would end up eternally seperated from her and that is not an option.

• Rachele
    19 years ago

the most unforgettable person in my life is u! u know who u r

• chavii
    19 years ago

thank you ppl its so nice 2 hear tat most of us are influenced n inspired by some1 n have expressed our gratitude ,even if only in words.

specially anthony n scooby ur posts have been very touching .im very sorry 4 ur wife anthony i know words r not enough 2 comfort personal loss but time n faith r best healers so wish u peace.

scooby like u my mom has influenced me greatest her hardships n sacrificing personal pleasures 4 our better upbringing makes her angel in my eye n i will wish 2 b her child in every life.

love 2 all
    --chavii--

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

It's funny that for all the remarkable people I have met, loved and known it all comes back to the girl 'that never was'. If we had done the usual date thing she wouldn't be nearly so special.

Even when I'm old and grey and grumbling about the youth of today (ok I do that now) I'll still remember Nicola Harrington.

And despite the fact Ive been happily married for the best part of four years *sighs* I wouldn't have it any other way.

*is inspired to write a new poem for her*

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

Written that poem too! [Never to be]

• chavii
    19 years ago

Bert i just checked ur poem its awsome, speaks ur heart well .
    keep on ur gud work :)
    --chavii--

• happy days
    19 years ago

my best friend hannah is my most unforgettable person, if she hadn't been here for me over the last year i don't know how i would have coped, she listens but doesnt ask to amny questions. i couldnt have a better friend

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

Thank you kindly, Chavii.

I'll drop in and have a look at your work tomorrow.

Bert

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

I also have another one.
    Well it's a more generalized one at that.
    Everything inspires me, has an effect on my life. The people who always beleived in me to hold faith in my dreams, had a shoulder for me to cry on, held my hand when i was lost. Even those who i didnt connect with in my life were my motivation to strive for the best to prove to myself not them that i am not who they judge me to me. The most unforgettable people, are the ones i look into the eyes of everyday, A smile from a stranger, a gretting from a neighbour that lightens up my day. Those are unforgetable people who make your life that much more brighter.

• chavii
    19 years ago

ohh scooby u write so wonderful ,ur words touches ones heart keep writing n being wat u r .

love

--chavii--

• Emma
    19 years ago

The most unforgettable person in my life is my mum and dad. They are always there for me and I love them always. Love Emma xxx

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

My ex boyf. Because he's hurt me more than anyone else I've ever known in my life but, before that, he made me feel happiness I didn't think I was capable of ever feeling. He's my first love and without him, I would be a different person. I am a stronger, more honest and more loving person for having loved and being loved by him. And I wish him all the happiness in the world, even if it's not with me.

• Elise
    19 years ago

-my 3 bestfriends, they are the best people i ever met in my life, i love them.
    -my bf, he's just...wow...i cant find the words to describ him !
    -my dad, hes just my dad and he is like my model...I lov him hes the best !

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

What a great idea for a poem!

• chavii
    19 years ago

wat idea eirisa do share wid us !!

• Emma
    19 years ago

I also love this guy, he is unforgetable because I love him but I will never see him again. I love you Wil!!! Love Emma xxx

• wings.in.flight.
    19 years ago

my ex bf David (r.i.p)
    and my bestie skye

• chavii
    19 years ago

tats very sad tamar but u r here if not her........cherish ur frnship n her sweet memories.

• AllHailTheHeartbreaker
    19 years ago

My whole family - alive and deceased. I've got more cousins, aunts, uncles, and various other "added" family members that I've lost count to how many there are of us, total, but they all mean sooo much to me and none of them could every be replaced.

&

My best friend, Sarah. She knows me better than anyone... Even better than I know myself! I could never be the same without her.

&

My minister, youth group director and his deceased son, Ian. They have touched my life in ways that I can't even begin to explain.

& last but DEFINITELY not least...

Every english/writing/journalism/etc. teacher I've ever had, because they've all taken turns throughout the duration of my time with them to tell me that I need to be a writer. If it weren't for them, I'd probably not be who I am today, and I want to thank them for that.

I'm so lucky to have all of these wonderful people - and so many others - in my life and I thank the Lord every day that I'm so fortunate.

-Kate

• Heather M Craig
    19 years ago

Anthony,
    i don't think i meant it quite so sarcasticly, i seriously don't forget anyone...stories come through me and stain my soul. I have been impacted by each person that has stepped into my life. I'm sorry you took the wrong idea of my short sentence, I meant what i said but maybe i could of explained it more clearly. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

love Heather.

• Anthony Q Peek
    19 years ago

Dear Heather, I am sorry for my snappy uncalled for response,i just get a little emotional and extreme sometimes.Please accept my apology,and i hope you have a wonderfull life!!
    Sincerely Anthony Q.

• Kalika
    19 years ago

The most unforgettable person in my life, will probably my friends dad (who ruined my life, but I will never forget him) and my late best friend, who was always there for me, and always helped....she was the most amazing person ever....I really miss her now.....but I hope she's happier.....

Kalika

• Tiny Reader
    19 years ago

my best friend faye-love her to pieces and never get bored of her!!how can i she's just like me :P
    and my dad for the wrong reasons(stupid twat.who needs a dad anyway??)

• chavii
    19 years ago

hi kalika

i just went thru ur poem n now i know wat u mean ,wat happen was very wrong but life goes on n u only 17 theres big future waiting 4 u .......
    look forward
    take gud care
    --chavii--