Just Asking...

• ChildofGod87
    19 years ago

What sport do you guys like?
    Cuz I am into sports..well some..lol..

• My Obsεssion
    19 years ago

Basketball and volleyball (play them also)

Also am into hockey and some football and very little soccer (only watching my high school team)

• Shædow Poet
    19 years ago

Netball, Soccer, Australian Football, fencing, hockey, basketball, cricket (when I'm batting), volleyball, tennis, mini golf (it's fun!!)... and basically all sports.

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

i do absolutely no sport, i suck at P.E...only gud sport is shopping!

• ChildofGod87
    19 years ago

for me I like sports...
    I play tennis (team or just for fun-I guess I'm pretty good!!!0, Basketball, Soccer, Football, Volleyball, Hockey, ...it's sorta werid to say but I haven't played mini golf before..lol..:)

I guess I like all sports...I guess...Maybe:)..lol

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

i play volleyball and soccer but i'm not very good at it. i also swim and play pool or billiards (never knew the difference), where i'm really good at.

• in the realm of Chaos
    19 years ago

VOLLEYBALL AND SWIM TEAM!! AND TENNIS!!

• ChildofGod87
    19 years ago

Tennis is awesome...and playing pool is awesome too...:)lol...

• Aken Sol
    19 years ago

Martial arts...

Aken Sol

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

Sailing, inline skating, bicycling, swimming, water skiing and jet skiing.

• Allen
    19 years ago

hehe, Im a jack of all trades and master of none :D I play all sports and love most of them but I can't really say Im good at any of them :D

• Kevin J
    19 years ago

I like to play and watch Basketball, Football, Pool bowling, tennis, and Handball *handball king*

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

If I were a guy, I'd probably want to be watching beach volleyball, especially with those "uniforms" the women wear. Do guys also play in this? In the TV coverage I've only seen the women competing.

I can't believe ESPN is actually promoting poker tournaments as a sport!

• Hannah M.
    19 years ago

LoL. I love watching WSOP on ESPN. Quite entertaining if you ask me.

Anyways, I love to play basketball and lots of it. I also like to snowboard, play football, and play tennis on the side.

• Unseen Exposure
    19 years ago

Soccer
    Baskbetball

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

I usually do a little Javelin catching, but it sometimes gets a wee bit dangerous.

• mrsmoore
    19 years ago

Volleyball, swimming, girls football... anything really... (i hate basketball though... i dont know why exactly) :P

• ChildofGod87
    19 years ago

awesome ppl..:)

• Andrea
    19 years ago

i like to play basketball, volleyball, kickball, football, softball, and soccer!!!
    but i'm not in any of those sports at school. :(

• Amber
    19 years ago

DANCE! I love to dance! I'm on a competitive dance team. I've been dancing for 15 years.
    I also like volleyball and (WATCHING) basketball =]

• jennifer
    19 years ago

Football is awesome, wrestling, and skating

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

i am not too sporty but i love badminton!!!

I also like basket ball and tennis oh and swimming.

I hate netball. no offense. I am rubbish at it. lol

• miss scooby
    19 years ago

Ooooah LOL, i LOVE sports i played soccer until i was 16 our team won silver in all of our province/state....I would still be playing to this day but i got into a snowboarding accident and hurt my knee really bad...
    Every sunday My friends and I will get together and have a huge game of football, doesnt matter if its rain, wind, snow, or tornado..lol
    I love to snowboard, especially on a fresh blanket of snow...lol its the BEST i havent snowboarded in a while thou, I also enjoy basketball i tried out for the senior team, but my knee gave out towards the end of try outs because i pushed myself too far...and i will admit..LOL i cried like a baby when i had to leave half way threw to go to the medicenter to make sure i didnt rip any leginments again...but like i have ALWAYS said NO pain....No GAME!!!..lol

• Ali
    19 years ago

I run. I am running a marathon this year in Cincinatti OHIO on the 1st of May. I anyone wants to come watch. I also play goalie in ice hockey... yeah, its the fucking bomb

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

ooh... forgot badminton, table tennis, and chess:)

• Hidden Meaning
    19 years ago

camoge and gealic football two sports they have no where else in the world but Ireland because they are the native sport (well they might play them somewhere else but i dont think so) if you want to know more bout them send me a private message x

• Heather M Craig
    19 years ago

not to into sports but volleyball is my fave.

• SammiBABY
    19 years ago

I LOVE TO DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!

dancing is amazing, i can release my pain through it. I have danced for 7 years now and i don't plan to stop.

• Valerie
    19 years ago

I noticed very few people put running as their favorite sport. It's pretty fun but very hard. My fav.'s are TENNIS and RUNNING

• Scarlette
    19 years ago

I like to watch hockey. I've been on the basketball team, as well as the volleyball team of past schools I've been to, and I enjoy playing both. I also love swimming.

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

I love Leaning.

• FTS Miles
    19 years ago

Fencing, martial arts, and soccer.

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Oh Bret - cute but SPORTS hun LoL

I love BOXING ohhhhhhhhhh yeah :OD

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

Leaning is a full time sport, trust me. If only they'd let me turn professional!

Bert

• Emma
    19 years ago

Netball I think is really cool, i also like rounders and martial arts. If that is considered as a sport. Love Emma xxx

• Laura
    19 years ago

i've been cheering for 9 years so i enjoy that. a lot....umm...FOOTBALLLLLL!!! i dont think i could live without it!

• Amilo
    19 years ago

skiing skating swimming.

• amanda
    19 years ago

i am into Dancing and hockey.. mostly dancing tho