1. Don't make the guy ask YOU out. it actually makes the guy think a bit less of you it you can't even ask someone out.
2. DON'T EVER TELL A GUY THAT YOU'RE AFRAID TO HURT THEM!!! that is the last thing we want to hear...we get used and cheated on twice as much as you do. it makes it seem like you have no self-control if that's the reason you give. You can stop yourself from hurting someone.
3. We expect the same respect that we are expected to give you. the only problem is, we never get it. don't be so selfish.
4. When a guy gets mad, don't freak out and think it's the end. He just needs some time alone. If he doesn't break up with you immediately, he's not going to.
5. DON'T EVER CHEAT ON HIM! I know you may think, "I would never do that!" but trust me, when something happens like I explained in number 4, you won't think about it. If the guy says forgives you for cheating on him, it's because he has nothing else. A girl can get any guy easy. (whether she realizes it or not) but it's actually really hard for just about any guys to get a girl. The guy will never be able to look at you the same way again, and he'll remember it for the rest of his life. No matter what he says, he'll never really forgive you.
6. Don't be afraid to tell the guy what you really feel inside....trust me...guys know when something is wrong, just don't be afraid too tell them what is on your mind.
7. Be careful with what you say around your guy...don't talk about some other guy in front of him because all that will do is make him feel jealous and feel like you don't want him anymore.
8. Be fun, guys like it when his girl likes to do things that involve getting dirty and going outside...so don't be scared of the sun or bugs and stuff...as long as your with your guy, you will always feel safe and he will always protect you.