Thought for the day

• junet
    14 years ago

I decided to create a thread on this forum for the ideas, thoughts, and everything that my mind is thinking for every single day. it's more like a diary of thoughts and ideas...

today, i think about going on a vacation because i am getting tired at my work.. i feel like resigning..

• Em
    14 years ago

I was thinking roll on the 24th March next year coz I'm due to have my baby and I feel so huge already lol :) x

• junet
    14 years ago

Thank you for posting on my forum :)

i think waiting for the baby to come out should not make you sad, your baby will be sad too..

• junet
    14 years ago

I was thinking about vacation yesterday and for this day my thought is struggling over my feelings on a guy., he brought me lots of pain but i really don't know why i can't forget him., i'm trying to let him go little by little but when the time that i thought i got over him my feelings for him comes back in just a simple message from him.

i just wish that i am on the time that i already forgotten him...

• Captivat3d
    14 years ago

I was thinking about how much time I wasted on my ex and how he feels right now ever since I left him. I was also thinking about the future and who I'll ultimately end up with...

• junet
    14 years ago

Yesterday i was not logged in, but i was thinking about making a poem about rain because it was raining so hard yesterday... there were lots of poeple stranded on their way home and they got home only when the rain stopped. my father was home already when i woke up but he wasn't home at 4am yesterday, he was stranded too..., hope the typhoon go away now..

and about the poem i was thinking, it was not yet finished.. hehehe

• junet
    14 years ago

Hmmm... i don't have thought for today because i was so happy seeing him. all i think is him., i think i will never forget him., haaay

• junet
    14 years ago

I was asking myself this morning why i was crying over the victims of typhoon here in philippines shown on tv.. i don't have any idea why i was crying because i don't feel bad about those people, they are not even my family...

hmmm then thought came in my mind that maybe because my mother leave me huhuhu, she is in province now, but she's gonna come back soon

• XxBrokenInsidexX
    14 years ago

I was thinking if i should put up with this or let him go...?is it worth the pain?!?!

• junet
    14 years ago

Lord, thank you for making my family safe and those people survived from the typhoon. Thank you for those people not affected of the tragedy because they gave help and assistance to the victims.

Please forgive us of our sins. We know we are the reason of this calamities. I promise to myself that I will help in a simple way I can to decrease the pollutions that result to climate change.

Please don't let us suffer another calamity again. Amen.

junneth
    manila, philippines

• Solus
    14 years ago

Live for today, for tomorrow you may be dead.

• Captivat3d
    14 years ago

I feel good today, I feel like I can be independent, that I don't need him.

• WakingFreedom
    14 years ago

Actually trying new things isn't that bad. Just built up this thought that it wasn't all that great, but once tried. It's amazing.

• junet
    14 years ago

There are so many things i needed some decisions, i want some change but i'm still looking for one special thing that will make my life change everything. i am still in pain but i can't or maybe don't want to go on.

i need a sign *

• Em
    14 years ago

Today, I'm thinking of how wonderful the baby kicking feels :)

• Jay Perry Jr
    14 years ago

Today im thinking of ways i can help myself to achieve my goals

• junet
    14 years ago

I realize i want to have a baby of my own, so my life will have direction. and that's the only thing that will bring happiness in me :)

• XxLastHopexX
    14 years ago

I was thinking how people may seem so confident and happy but live a constant struggle within...live a life no one really knows...fillled with fear and insecurities..I was thinking how very sad this is.

• XxBrokenInsidexX
    14 years ago

I was thinking about how..i could and would tell him..i dont love him like he loves me....

• BrokenVodkaBottle
    14 years ago

Today im thinking is life even worth living

• Beauty In The Breaking
    14 years ago

I'm thinking about the wars and how scared I am having the people I love right in the middle of them and that I haven't heard from them in 4 days. I've been thinking a lot of things that I don't want to think about because of that. I've been thinking about how much I'd give to be with them right now too and what the risks would be if I did go to be with them.

• MischieviousMya
    14 years ago

I'm thinking about my next tattoo :].<3

• c 0 n f u s e d
    14 years ago

I was thinking about how tried i am of school i wanna get over itttt .

• Jay Perry Jr
    14 years ago

I wonder what ill write about now