Hidden feelings,thoughts&emotions in ur poems ??

• Andrea
    19 years ago

my poems have alot of meaning...some of the meanings are just obvious but others you really have to think about it.

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

My poems are really just me...

They give people the opportunity to travel for a small while into the complex world of me...

Just me.

• Jacklyn
    19 years ago

my poems are ideas i get from music, moies, tv, ppl, all kinds of things but most of them have a deep meaning and makes people think. i write them just because they come to mind even though i am a happy i just seem to be able to connect with a deep emotion that i have never really had to go through in life much. it's kinda helping people learn from mistakes that ppl in my poems might make, or gets people to look at the bigger picture of things, idk just what i think. PLP (peace love power!)

~lil slam~

• Seductive
    19 years ago

my poems mean what i feel , how i want 2 feel, what i'm going through. They really reflect my life. I consider paper my best friend because itill never tell unless u put it out there.

• Pianist
    19 years ago

Eirisa: just me?

or

just plain me?

I heard Eirisa had a little thing for him

• Nicholle
    19 years ago

I'm trying to show people the true me, and to not just asume who I am by the way I look. I want my poems to show what I feel and think.

• Dani
    18 years ago

I write whatever I feel at the time. As I'm sure everyone else does, but to answer your question, yes, a few of my poems have a hidden meaning. I write the things I feel I can't say outloud. Actually, with my latest poem "Fading Away" I just started writing and somehow it all came into place. In some small way it's about me, but it's also not. Ahh, I have no idea if any of this makes sense. Well, I tried to answer!
    -lietome

• squirttt
    18 years ago

my poems really convey the aspects of my thoughts on whatever the topic may be. i have to say though, i'm not the best person to write happy stuff, where as the more sad ones, i find convey so much more emotion. my writings, poetry in particular, contain all my thoughts and emotions. inspiration is a great deal to me, bc obviously, you cant really write without it!

i think i'm a really confusing person.. so sometimes you have to really look and see what isn't obvious.. and you'll get the whole message.

• noraida
    18 years ago

Mines Life experience to scream with words how my heart feels,To give freedom to what is hidden.
    To bring light to a dark room.

• Sarah Ann
    18 years ago

My poems are usually life experiences...Words put together that my heart can't heave.

• Sing me another sad song
    18 years ago

emotional, poems are writen on how ur feeling at the time, so thats why most ppl even write poems

• ♥•oOo Nikki oOo•♥©
    18 years ago

The Meanings In My Poems Are Never Hidden, I Feel Like If Theres a Point Or An Oppinion In This Poem, I'm Going To Let It Be Heard xoxo-Nikki-xoxo

• Chris Engle
    18 years ago

if you want an explanation of the hidden meanings in each of my poems it would take me dozens and dozens of pages to type it all.. most of mine are the simplest most condensed results of the most complicating situations in my life which have had STRONG emotional effects on me... its not TOO hard to get a general idea.. but if you read any of my poems and wanna talk about anything in em just send me a message..

~chris