C o n f i d e n c e

• Yours Truly xO
    11 years ago

What makes you confident? please, do share ^.^

• TSI25
    11 years ago

My education, and the fact that its still going on.

• Kevin
    11 years ago

So many things contribute to my level of confidence, or lack of.

Could be anything from having worked out or eaten well that day to working hard to having had sex or just a bit of sunshine. When there aren't any outside reasons to be happy and confident, I am usually able to just manually switch it on if need be.

Being Scottish, 6ft 2 and handsome in a quirky way helps too. ;)

• sibyllene
    11 years ago

Wearing boots. I don't know why. Particularly if they have heels.

Sometimes I just fake confidence until I start to believe it.

• Michael D Nalley
    11 years ago

Well it is kind of like the six YO girl in your poem These Days. I visited your Youtube and you seemed very confident and your poetry reflects compassion for the needy . The root word of confidence is confide . When I am in the company of a group I have something in common with, I feel more confident. When I entered these forums I learned that there are all kinds of rules that can limit my ability to share who I think I am. By the grace of God some members do not see me as an internet troll always distracting from the topic with confidence. lol

• Yours Truly xO
    11 years ago

:) I appreciate that.

• dan
    11 years ago

Positive accomplishments...confidence builder...yeaaaaay

Mistakes.............. Whoa is me!

Pluses;
    If I can help.
    If I helped.
    If I gave.
    Paying bills that give me one more month free of debts.
    When the lady at the bank calls me honey.

Negatives ;
    When the guy at the bank calls me honey.

• Larry Chamberlin
    11 years ago

Knowing the contingencies.

[Don: maybe he was calling you Sonny.
    Or maybe she just looked like a guy.]

Years back at the phone company our motto was:
    One "Oh, s**t"
    wipes out five "Attaboys"

• NobodyKnowsItButMe
    11 years ago

Awww...I'm confident cuz I'm me!lol
    well, i'm not that confident when it comes to speech(s) but in writings i can force out all the emotions- happiness, joy, anger...like the whole universe would burst over-loaded with my words!lol
    My education too contributes...
    And the way my gal loves, her encouragement, her loving words, and the most important, I'm confident about myself cuz I got my world when I got her...and so and so onnnnnnnn........haha...

• Autuumnbree
    11 years ago

What gives me confidence is the way I carry myself... meaning my values, standards, morals, and beliefs.

I love people and being around people, so those who appreciate these things give me confidence that I am not alone.

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

What gives me confidence is the simply fact that i know that there will only be ONE of me and nowhere in the whole freaking world will be another of me no matter how many sisters and brothers, daughters and sons i get i won't be replaced for no one will be me! :) lol

Queen Ash

• Ashdown
    11 years ago

I think knowing who I am and what I can contribute to the world and people around me gives me confidence. It helps to have a foundation, I do hope you find yours if you haven't already :)

• Marcy Lewis
    11 years ago

When I'm recognized as smart. It THRILLS me when somebody tells me I make stimulating conversation with valid points.

Someone: You're actually pretty smart.

My brain: ASDFGHJKL -sobs uncontrollably- *hangs on their shirt* GOD BLESS YOUR BEAUTIFUL SOUL. I HOPE YOU FIND 20$ ON THE GROUND.

My mouth: Thank you, dear.

• Jill
    11 years ago

When people comment on my poems and vote haha!

• Jack Nightengale
    11 years ago

My fighting skills of various types.
    Just because I am underestimated for being smaller than all the muscle heads and I train others in my field of expertise.

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

Awh oh well sweetie everyone has to be smaller no?

• Lemon
    10 years ago

I feel confident when I achieve something, or when people complement me. I think being social adds a LOT to confidence... but I'm just not a very social person lol :)

• Angelina Taylor
    10 years ago

Confidence comes from realizing the things you do well. It builds up slowly.

• Tim
    10 years ago

Ha ha... Good question! I guess having a big ego helps a lot ^_^