A little rhyme for Christmas time. Contest Results

• CJ Maleney
    4 years ago

First of all I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a very happy new year.

I would also like to thank all who entered and voted. As always the work you guys do does not fail to impress.

The scope of the entries was rather diverse with some taking a light hearted approach to the challenge and others a rather more serious tack that caused the reader to think more deeply.

I was rather pleased that all poems entered were awarded points from their fellow entrants.

So to the results

1st place

Advent Of Love by Larry Chamberlin

28 points (10,7,7,4)

--------------------

2nd place

Fake Santas Beware! By Milly Hayward

25 points (10,7,4,4)

----------------------

3rd place

Dear Santa (a dad's letter) by CJ Maleney

21 points (10,7,4)

Once again thank you all so much for your efforts.

Respect

Craig

• Milly Hayward replied to CJ Maleney
    4 years ago

Thankyou Craig for hosting this years Christmas Competition and to everyone who took the time to enter and vote especially at such a busy time of year.

Its been a real pleasure to participate and to get to read such lovely and diverse christmas poetry. Congratulations Larry on a well deserved win and to Craig and sending out all my very best wishes to everyone for a Merry Christmas and a Healthy, happy, prosperous 2020. Milly x

• Everlasting replied to Milly Hayward
    4 years ago

Thanks once again for the contest. Though it will be nice if you can post all of the points given to each of the poems even if those poems didn’t make it to the third place, second and first place.

By the way, Merry Christmas. And congrats winners.

• Poet on the Piano
    4 years ago

Many thanks to you, Craig! Congrats to the winners and it's always nice to see a contest here on PnQ. Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday!

• Larry Chamberlin
    4 years ago

Thanks, Craig for running this contest. I must confess I am just now seeing it.