Our Baby Girl is here!!

• Tara-Kay
    1 year ago, updated 1 year ago

So, 27/03/2023. At 10.32am. After less than 10 hours of labour from forst contraction to birth our little Dakota made a very quick entrance into the world, weighing a tiny 6lb 13oz.
    We are a little shocked but so in love. A couple of nights in hospital as my wife lost a fair amount of blood and needing to go to theatre for stitching but we are now home and settling in to something of a routine.
    I haven't slept much but surprisingly doing ok, letting the amazing woman who did all the hard work rest and recover. But gosh I tell you, she was an absolute superstar!

• Poet on the Piano replied to Tara-Kay
    1 year ago

OMG congrats to you and your wife!!! Dakota is such a beautiful name. Many well wishes for rest and settling back in. So happy for you both!! :D

• Larry Chamberlin
    1 year ago

Tara, WOW, congratulations! To both of you!

Such a wonderful experience.

• BOB GALLO

It's so beautiful to raise an innocent child. I really envy you in a good way.
    Blessing.

• Meena Krish replied to Tara-Kay
    1 year ago

Congrats and best wishes!

• Everlasting

Cool. Congratulations!

I know it’s not always possible but rest as much as you can( the three of you).

• Hazel (Dancing Rivers) Phillips-Dube
    11 months ago

Oh congratulations!! Enjoy every moment. What a wonderful blessing

• Maple Tree
    9 months ago

Oh Tara,

Congratulations to you and your wife, I'm so happy for you both!

• Tara-Kay replied to Maple Tree
    7 months ago

Thanks Andrea. We're just soaking up every moment. She's 6 months now and just amazing us everyday. I am one proud Mama x