if you feel like laughing click here.

• Terri Lynn
    20 years ago

LoL, Yes, quite amusing. I did enjoy it! I had a moment like that a few days ago. I was at my basketball tournament and I saw my old friend from another school, so she starts running towards me and being the clutz that she is, slipped and knocked both of us to the ground. So i'm laughin my head off and so is she, and who is standing right beside us, but the guy i like! lol, but we all got a good laugh.! Good Moment!
    Terri

• heather
    20 years ago

lol that was so funny.

• Emily Strickland
    19 years ago

Oh Goodness Basketball!! Ugh Brings Back An Aweful Embarrassing Moment Im Sure Might Amuse Some Of You LOL. Well On One Of Our Away Games I Hadnt Ate Much All Day And Right Before I Went On The Court Stupid Me Jugged To Much Water! Well I Was Really Working Way Too Hard When All Of A Sudden I Puked All Over The Court!! Everyone Froze And The Crowd For The Opposite Team All Started Laughing And Cheering And As I Had To Pass By That Side To Go Clean Off In The Bathroom They All Yelled "Yeah Puke It Up Sturgis Girl". Talk About Embarrassing! I Didnt Hear The End Of It And It Even Got Around My School Even Some Of My Friends Tease Me About It Still But Oh Well I Cant Help But Laugh Because I Mean Come On Where Would We Be If We Couldnt Laugh At Ourselfs When Something Embarrassing Happens Because I Know If It Would Have Been Someone Else I Would Have Died Laughing! LOL.

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

Hey-I did laugh when i read these...but regarding the "so weird how when embrassing moments happen the person you like is right there" thing...If you can laugh at yourself after an embarrasing moment then it all turns into a joke and the person should respond to your sense of humor!!

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

LOL, these stories sound just like what happened to me (Thank god I'm not the only one.) This boy I was completely in love with (who eventually became my boyfriend for 7 months :D) was talking to me after English class, and I was grinning and I couldn't believe he was walking with me and joking and being totally charming.

Then he said, 'Ok, well, I have to go meet my friends now. Cya tomorrow in English ok? Or maybe sooner. Later!' and I was smiling to myself and completely giddy.

I was like, "yeah...tomorrow...yeah...hee hee hee hee...OW!"

Just as I turned around to go meet MY friends in the cafeteria, i smack my whole face into a pole. LOL. In the middle of the quad. LOL. After the bell rang and everyone was rushing out to lunch....

• Kelsey
    19 years ago

Oh thats nothing!

One time I was in school and Class had just got over,I was talking to my friend and walking at the same time and knocked into my crush and said WTF IS UR PROBLEM?!?! and I look up and im like omg...and ran down the hall..The next day Me and my girls were out at lunch and we saw him..the girls went to talk to theyer Bfs witch was right by my crush so i was forced to go over there...The first thing he said was WTF IS UR PROBLEM took his friends and walked away!! I was so imbarressed!!!

• R F
    19 years ago

WOOOW loool THAT WAS COOL !

• R F
    19 years ago

HAHAHA

• deadnalone
    19 years ago

class stories you lot!

• Erica
    18 years ago

hahahahahahahahaha..lol