Looking for sumone who writes depression poetry

• Aken Sol
    19 years ago

I write some depression poems too (check out my name :P). If you have time, maybe you could check em out.
    Aken Sol

• BaybeBlew
    19 years ago

I write kinda depressing stuff...mostly it's about cutting tho. My earlier stuff nehow
    Luv,

-Blue ^_~

• Tyler
    19 years ago

I write some too.... if u wanna look u can see some...

name on this site is -Tyler- >,> lol but u knew that

• David
    19 years ago

edited out, author left

• Hillary Starz
    19 years ago

I am a female with a variety of poems, including depressing poems. look me up.

Hillary Starz

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

Hi, I am a depressed person also. All of the poems i write reflect my pain and what i live through, you should check them out! :0)

• Hannah M.
    19 years ago

I have one kind of sad poem... might not be what you are looking for, but here it is: The Last Night
    ~Hannah~

• Sierra Rae
    19 years ago

I think there are a lot of people who write about depression...One person that has a lot of very good poems is "Andrea Lea Dake" You should check out her poems...they can be helpful...

• SammiBABY
    19 years ago

hey sweetie
    i've had depression 4 a few months, i cut myself and i am quite suicidal. check out my poems thers more to come too.
    love sammi

• StarGirl
    19 years ago

Depression poems are common because it's something everyone in their life has at least exerienced once.

• Lindsay
    19 years ago

I do

• Kayla Sonya Dearing
    19 years ago

I have many sad poems. some are about being abused and some are just about the way I feel or about killing myself

• Mass Murder
    19 years ago

i write poems that truly happened*other word's i usually can't write* and most of mine area bout vocies,dieing,suscide,and..dead love but....u cheak can them out if u like

• TrUtH hUrTs
    19 years ago

hi sara!! don't ever feel alone ...this world is full of depressed ppl ..hahah...anyway if ur looking for depressed poetry ...i suggest u take a look at the following poems of mine...'catharsis','sparkling cyanide' and 'sucidal tendencies'..

• Shannon
    19 years ago

i write a lot of depression poems because i am clinicly depressed + have separation anxiety. i have a major chemical imbalance... i only have one poem that deals with depression up right now but ill have more to come.. feel free to look. it`s call "i truly exist." no worries though everything`ll be okay =-]

• Unseen Exposure
    19 years ago

I write a lot of "sad" poetry... actually, I pretty much only write sad poetry. If you need someone to relate to, try reading some of mine... I don't know if they'll help you or make you feel any better, but it's worth a try.

Best of luck, hang in there.

• Andrea
    19 years ago

all of my poems are sad, you should check some of them out. my favorite ones i have wrote recently is Silently Pain Kills and Another Bad Day.

• Rachael/7MidniteTears
    19 years ago

i have a couple sad poems

• .x.PorteR.x.
    19 years ago

I write depressing poetry. So take a look if you want to. Yeah.