what is ur peotry about????

• Brittany Hampson
    17 years ago

my poetry is mostly how i show my emotions....or if it is raining and i'm bored and i like the sound of the rain i make a poem for that...i just take what i like and turn it into words...the best part about peotry is it doesn't have to ryhmn...

• NuovoVesuvio
    17 years ago

sex.

• Deana
    17 years ago

I`ve written about love ,sadness, drugs ,gangs ,anything that Ihave a strong feeling about. I`m always trying to think of new subjects to write about.

• Sandra D
    17 years ago

i write about my best friend, my life, and my boyfriend...
    more about my best friens than anything else, but that's b/c i started writing right after he broke up with me...

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    17 years ago

I dunno, why you asking me??

Lol, jk jk.

Everything. Literally.

Mostly about death, love, and lost love though.

• Patrick
    17 years ago

Nature, God.

• Gem
    17 years ago

Everything and anything =)

• Deana
    17 years ago

I think that would be an interesting subject Sluvious watch for it I`m working on that.

• Gasttlee
    17 years ago

I write the same things as Gem.

• Roxy
    17 years ago

My poetry is just me letting my inner self flow like the water of a stream.
    It's mainly depression,, For some reason I can't get myself to write happy poems yet when im down its as though the pen takes control on my hand and just starts to write.....

• Startle Me
    17 years ago

I write a variety of poems.
    Some for sadness, love, questioning ones self.
    Anything actually.
    I love poetry.
    And I'm open minded.
    So it opens a vass amount of stories.

• Predictable Suicide
    17 years ago

Well its about pain, hate, agony, tears, regret, misunderstandings, liars ect.
    i

• BlackJade
    17 years ago

I have only writen 5 poems. I wrote mostly about sad things. But I have written about nature and love. Look up my name and read them.

*BlackJade*

P.S. Pirates of the Caribbean is the best dang movie ever made.

• Devon Thompson
    17 years ago

I write about alot of different things. So mainly anything.

• Marjan
    17 years ago

Friends, the things on my mind. it can be anything

• Lori Lee
    17 years ago

I mostly write about what I expericne in life. all my old poems are about ex boyfriends and being depressed, my daddy, my friends, whatever.but latley I write about my baby and other things

• Ashleigh Skye
    17 years ago

My poetry is about how I am feeling at any given moment in time.. or what I see around me.

• Nick who Plays Pool
    17 years ago

Darkness and fantasy. I use certain things in my poems like Twilight, Silver Glass, Time, and other things like that in most of my poems. There almost like a melo drama, they come out ok in the end usually.

• Dreaming of Screaming
    17 years ago

I usually type about what I'm feeling, or the things that are going on around me, I'm very opinionated so this is a true way for me to express my feelings.

• BrokenREALiTy
    17 years ago

Whatever I feel like . Mostly love poems . It`s all I can ever seem to write about -.- Funny sicne I don`t believe in love . Sometimes sad poems, but currently learning philosophy, so life , too (:

• Hidden Feelings within these Words
    17 years ago

I write about any and everything, if I'm sad, I write sad poetry, if I am happy I write love poems, or such. It is a way to get my feelings out and be creative. It is easy for me to write rhyming poetry, because most anything I think of or talk about, has to rhyme in someway, it just comes naturally, I wish I could write more un-rhyming poetry. I enjoy writing alot. Just different things,but most important,I write with my heart. =)
    -Ally

• Jorge Luis
    17 years ago

A long lost love...

• Lauren Waszkiewicz
    17 years ago

Me and my life and my beliefs and what i like and dislike.

Me. =]

• Choose xX Alex Xx Life
    17 years ago

Mostly about me and my thoughts on the world

• Sandra D
    17 years ago

My poetry is about me and what's happening with things

• Romancing the Darker Side
    17 years ago

My poetry is about everyday life's pain, and I like mixing fantasy and nature into it also.

• Stephanie
    17 years ago

My poetry is normally about my life and my emotions. Most of it is about all the pain and heartache I go through everyday of my life. Others about the love I've had in my life.

• david
    16 years ago

My poetry is about whatever it is i'm feeeling at the time.

• Baby Rainbow
    16 years ago

My poems are about people and events in my life mainly, a lot are about loss and about abuse so quite deep poems

• The WriTer
    16 years ago

Its easy for me to write about sadness and depression and i feel and see myself in with it. its like i have this mysterious love connection with deep sadness, but you kno what. i write great poems bcus of it. so it can't be all so bad?

• Steven Beesley
    16 years ago

My poems are varied and almost about everything under the sun, really depends what mood I'm in and what inspiration comes to me. My writing is not resticted to any particular genre.

• DAYLON
    16 years ago

I do like the way poetry expresses feelings of one life, capture the moment for people to read now and in the future. While trying to bring different ways to poetry, I do like to bring some horror to my poetry as life got it own horror so I try to refect it in some way with a bit of sarcasm thrown in if it approiate.

• claire
    16 years ago

Everything and everyone that is real to me, whether they are fictional, imagined, historical, real, wondered-about, etc

• homebound
    16 years ago

Mine is mainly about love or depression. I guess those 2 are strong topics and you can really expand and go into different directions with them

• Veamm
    16 years ago

Poetry is an art.poetry as well help the person to say their thoughts

• Alex D
    16 years ago

Whatever

• Rose not your average
    16 years ago

W/e i am thinking

• Rose not your average
    16 years ago

My feelings i guess

• DarkMurderr
    16 years ago

Most of all about sad things.. and addictings

• shade127
    16 years ago

My poems are about life's experiences. Some of the things I write about I've never personally experience but know people who have.