Your poetry genre.

• Kara !
    19 years ago

What type of poetry do you tend to write, and why (if you have a type)?

For me, though I've got very few poems at the moment, I tend to write more about life and society. I disagree with so much going in the world, and I like to voice my opinion about it. I do have a couple of poems, about depression or love, but life is my main category.

• Andrea
    19 years ago

i write dark poems and sad poems. i have only a couple that are about love.

• МÅťťђĕш Яĕĩŋĕßĕřg
    19 years ago

I write all sorts of stuff, i really don't have a main category. Although lately I have been writing in the dark/fantasy section.

• ~*^*~ longing to belong ~*^*~
    19 years ago

Mostly love/saddness. depending how I feel. But recetly I haven't been writing all that much about me, other people or made up stuff has come out easier.....

• Not Bulletproof
    19 years ago

Sadness/Depression.

-Mortalidaga
    xxxTakeCarexxx

ps. Nice genre JustPlainMe.

• ~*Snow queen~*
    19 years ago

i write mostly sad poems, but sumtymes ill write a society or love poem here and there..

• Mustardhart
    19 years ago

I dont write for academic purpose. I write for the joy it gives to give out something positive and express my feelings non violent.

• Lenee.Roca
    19 years ago

i ususally write sad then friendship then love

• joe
    19 years ago

Sad for me because of the music i listen to is often dark but not the same dark as .."horror" or such but like a deep feeling of pain from memories.

Then i often dream of love and can remember a few times of happiness which are usually with friends but some with "loves" so i go to love poems.

^either that reason or my life just is all f**ked up,
    lol
    take care all!

• unprotected lover
    19 years ago

Mypoems are mostly about suicide and it drives me nuts how if you write about it everyone thinks you do it. i wish people understand the impact the suffering and pain that people go through makes on their descions i had a sister who cut and its very depressing and by writing poems and how it would have been dealt by her life makes me understand that. if you have a friend the best thing you can do is support them not supporting their discions but dont get mad because they did it, make them realize that they can be happy again. its really hard to deal with depression if no one helps you and disowns you. been there and it hurts to realize you are all by yourself.

• Manda
    19 years ago

I write about a lot of different things. Mostly, though, I write about death, suicide, cutting, love {lost, first, etc.}. I also write about friends, life, society, what it's like to be a teen, and all kinds of stuff. I wrote about suicide before I actually started to cut. Maybe I was more proned to because I started writing about it so much, but now Poetry is a slight alternative to mutilation. Although I'm only 13, I've experienced many heartbreaks, so love poems come pretty easy to me, too. Though cutting, suicide, and death have been the topics lately that I write about. Anyways, I must be going now.
    |Manda|

• unprotected lover
    19 years ago

ya i agree i started writing suicide poems before i cut, im am 16 and i started cutting when i was 13 so dont feel bad, but when i started to date my awesome b/f derek i realized that life gets better (not just cuz he hates me cutting) but as soon as you can be happy being yourself life will get better and things will come together just give it time and noone else can make you happy until you make youself happy! peace out
    teddy

• SCARECROW
    19 years ago

Dark poems. Even then I only write into the dark/horror and fantasy/mystical section.

• Scarlette
    19 years ago

I write poems that reflect what I'm feeling at the moment. If I'm angry at life, that's what the poem will be about. If my heart's broken, then again, that's what the content of my poem will reflect. There aren't just one or two genres I focus on.

• Liz Suffecool
    19 years ago

sad/and love

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

I write everything but lately I have been getting really into the erotic ones... I think its because I never had the nerve to actually write one and then I got hooked, but other than that I like to write a little bit of all of it
    -K Kristina

• ♥•oOo Nikki oOo•♥©
    19 years ago

Sad, Deppressional, Suicidal Extc.. xoxo-Nikki-xoxo