WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF....

• Im So OVER IT
    16 years ago

1 - You won the lottery: I would give half to charity and then buy all my peeps something really nice
    2 - You caught your BF/GF is cheating you with your best friend: I would be mad. I would Never talk to my bestfriend and me and my Boyfriend would be over and I would hook up with his bestfriend.
    3 - You saw someone hitchiking on highway: Id leave them. They might be some crazy killer
    4 - You caught a friend stealing from you: They would not be my friend anymore, and make them pay for what they stole
    5 - You witnessed a murder: Id turn in everything that I saw
    6 - A random stranger offered you ice cream: I would just say no
    7 - MySpace is closed: I dont have a myspace. and personally I would not care
    8 - You learned that there wont be internet anymore: I would probably be upset, cause I love it
    9 - You learned your best friend has a crush on you: I would be kinda scared considering she is a girl
    10 - You found a wallet without an ID and fully loaded with $$$$: I would turn it in and probably put some cash on the side

• DeathsRose
    16 years ago

1 - You won the lottery: Give money to people I know who need it and then put the rest in the bank
    2 - You caught your BF/GF is cheating you with your best friend: I would break up with my b/f and never speak to my friend again
    3 - You saw someone hitchiking on highway: I wouldn't do anything
    4 - You caught a friend stealing from you: Never speak to them again
    5 - You witnessed a murder: I'd be too scared to do anything
    6 - A random stranger offered you ice cream: I would say "No thank you"
    7 - MySpace is closed: I would cry
    8 - You learned that there wont be internet anymore: I would cry
    9 - You learned your best friend has a crush on you: I would eb flattered because I like him too
    10 - You found a wallet without an ID and fully loaded with $$$$: I would turn it in and hope for a reward

• Syndicate
    16 years ago

1 - You won the lottery: But more manga and maybe a Dollfie
    2 - You caught your BF/GF is cheating you with your best friend: I'd be really upset at first and obviously I'd brake up with the guy, and then I'd talk to my friend to uderstand what the heck she was thinking
    3 - You saw someone hitchiking on highway: Ignore
    4 - You caught a friend stealing from you: That already happened once
    5 - You witnessed a murder: Go to the police like any sensible person
    6 - A random stranger offered you ice cream: Lol no way
    7 - MySpace is closed: So? P&Q is better :)
    8 - You learned that there wont be internet anymore: WHAT!? I DO EVERYTHING ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!! >:O
    9 - You learned your best friend has a crush on you: Tell them that that's fine but I don't feel the same way
    10 - You found a wallet without an ID and fully loaded with $$$$: *sighs* First I'd look around and see if there was a person in sight who looked like they lost something and if not I'd turn it in to the closest store it was by. They might backtrack before going to the police

• xPerfect Chaosx
    16 years ago

1 - You won the lottery: I'd put most if it away for college, spend some on family and friends and myself :) and some for chairty
    2 - You caught your BF/GF is cheating you with your best friend: *shrugs* I would do what I am doing right now, considering this has happened to me. Told the bastard off and am still paying that bitch back.
    3 - You saw someone hitchiking on highway: I'd probably leave them... I ain't picking up nobody after watching The Hitcher. *dies*
    4 - You caught a friend stealing from you: Make them pay for it, we'd no longer be friends
    5 - You witnessed a murder: Be scarred for life.
    6 - A random stranger offered you ice cream: Probably laugh and say no thanks
    7 - MySpace is closed: *shrugs* I'd find some other way to keep in touch. Wouldn't really devestate me much
    8 - You learned that there wont be internet anymore: I would die. Plain and simple
    9 - You learned your best friend has a crush on you: Well I don't think Khrystyne swings that way, but I'd still be her best friend!!
    10 - You found a wallet without an ID and fully loaded with $$$$: I don't know. I guess it would depend on how strapped for $$$$ I was.

.:Danielle:.

• YoursTruly
    16 years ago

1 - You won the lottery: Pay everyone to read and comment all my poems. And pay them to cry "beacue they felt so emotional reading my touching poems" =D. Oh, and buy lots of cool stuff.

2 - You caught your BF/GF is cheating you with your best friend: I'd be really mad. But maybe if they apologised...

3 - You saw someone hitchiking on highway: Leave them.

4 - You caught a friend stealing from you: Ask them why they stole it.

5 - You witnessed a murder: Tell the police. And get counselling.

6 - A random stranger offered you ice cream: Say no.
    7 - MySpace is closed: Haha I'm a Myspace geek, so I'd be really mad.

8 - You learned that there wont be internet anymore: I'd be really angry. But I wouldn't believe whoever said it 'cause the internet makes a lot of money.

9 - You learned your best friend has a crush on you: I dunno. That'd be weird.

10 - You found a wallet without an ID and fully loaded with $$$$: I'd turn it in.

• Christina
    16 years ago

1 - You won the lottery: i aint goen to lie id go to the mall!! lol

2 - You caught your BF/GF is cheating you with your best friend: well first of all they both hate each other so it would be rele weird and second i would kill her! cuz she knows that i love him!!!

3 - You saw someone hitchiking on highway: umm ignore them!

4 - You caught a friend stealing from you: id ask her why she was doen that and if she needed money so bad she could have just asked me!

5 - You witnessed a murder: umm id go to the police and tell them every thing!

6 - A random stranger offered you ice cream: id be liike umm no thx and RUN! lol

7 - MySpace is closed: i dont have myspace so i wouldnt care one bit!

8 - You learned that there wont be internet anymore: id die and then go find the person that shut it off! lol

9 - You learned your best friend has a crush on you: well lets say it was my guy best friend!! well ik he does hes told me many times and it dont bother me....but if it was my girl best friend id be freaked!

10 - You found a wallet without an ID and fully loaded with $$$$: prolly spend it lol srry finders keeps losers weepers!!! =D

• firexdancer
    16 years ago

1 - You won the lottery: I'd give it to charity. strangely enough, i really don't want to be rich.

2 - You caught your BF/GF is cheating you with your best friend: i would spontaneously combust.

3 - You saw someone hitchiking on highway: i'd wave at them and see whether they waved back or not.

4 - You caught a friend stealing from you: i'd talk to them about why they were stealing and possibly end the friendship.

5 - You witnessed a murder: i'd call the police and escape while screaming

6 - A random stranger offered you ice cream: umm.... shove it in his face?

7 - MySpace is closed: i don't have one and i think it's pretty stupid so it doesn't matter to me.

8 - You learned that there wont be internet anymore: i would be really upset. but i'd survive.

9 - You learned your best friend has a crush on you: wow. that's ironic. i have a crush on my bestfriend. lol. i wonder what he would say?

10 - see if you could find the owner and if not. steal it.

• Mr Anonymous
    16 years ago

1- You won the lottery: Give a portion to charity, and keep some for my family
    2- You caught your BF/GF cheating you with your best friend: I would freak out, but not be totally surprised... I'd be mad at my gf, but i would eventually forgive my bestfriend after awhile...
    3- You saw someone hitchhiking on a highway: It all depends if he's holding a weapon or not...
    4- You caught a friend stealing from you: I'd ask them what they've stolen so far, why, and then demand my stuff back. And phone them the next day about why my shoes are different colors.
    5- You witnessed a murder: Call police, and get the heck out of there
    6- A random stranger offered you ice-cream: That depends- i'd accept it only if he's wearing a clown costume, and if I've seen him drifting around before so he's not a COMPLETE stranger
    7- MySpace is closed: I don't have one, and have a very little brief idea of what it is... but i guess id be mad for the people who did have one,
    8- You learned there won't be internet anymore:I would be really mad, but I wouldn't die.
    9: You learned your best friend has a crush on you: I have noooo idea...
    10- I would see if there was a way to find the owner, and if I can't, I'd take it
    9-

• The Angel of Secrets
    16 years ago

1 - You won the lottery: Give some to charity, save some money, and buy my sister a car, and some nice gifts all around in the family
    2 - You caught your BF/GF is cheating you with your best friend: Kick my boyfriends ass so hard his aunts distant cousin feels it, then make them both feel so bad they wish they could disappear from the earths surface.
    3 - You saw someone hitchiking on highway: It might be some crazy, psyco freak, so I would probably leave them standing there, unless it was some drunk teenager or something.
    4 - You caught a friend stealing from you: Id yell, a lot, and then take back whatever they stole or make them pay for it. Then, decide if I should still have him/her as a friend.
    5 - You witnessed a murder: Run after the killer or Call the police, tell them everything.
    6 - A random stranger offered you ice cream: I'd smile polite and say I'm full.
    7 - MySpace is closed: I'd freak
    8 - You learned that there wont be internet anymore: I'd make my own internet.
    9 - You learned your best friend has a crush on you: I'd be flattered, but say that I'm not into girls
    10 - You found a wallet without an ID and fully loaded with $$$$: I would look around and see if anyone was looking for it, then think long and hard on what to do next.

• midnitestars89
    16 years ago

1. You won the lottery: Give it the people in my family or to my friend that need it.
    2. You caught you BF/GF cheating on you with your best friend: Beat the crap our of both of them, then the next day do again so that I am satified.
    3. You saw someone hitchhiking on the highway: I would not pick them up.
    4. You caught a friend stealing from you: I would throw a fit and then kick them out of my house after I kick their ass.
    5. You wienessed a murder: Call the police and tell them what I just saw.
    6. A randon stranger offered you ice cream:I would say no thank you and walk away.
    7. MySpace is closed: I don't have one so I don't care.
    8. You learned that there won't be internet anymore: I would cry
    9. You learned your best friend has a crush on you: I would be happy because I had a crush on my best friend who now is my BF
    10. You found a wallet withour an ID and fully loaded with $$$$: I would try to find the person who lost it and if I couldn't them I would give it to the police and let them take over.

• XxBrokenInsidexX
    16 years ago

1-You wont the lottery: I would give 25% to charity and spend the rest on my special someone!
    2-You caught your BF/GF cheating on you with your best friend: I would kick my best friends a$$, then spit in my "BF's" face and shove my foot down his throat.
    3-You saw someone hitch-hiking on the highway: I would roll down the window and say "Wanna ride?" and after they say yes, ill say "TOO BAD" and drive off hysterically! haha
    4-You caught a friend stealing from you: Beat his/her a$$ and make him/her apologize!
    5-You witnessed a murder: Freak out and probably be stuck in place for awhile..
    6-A random stranger offered you ice cream: I would say "Sorry creep, I dont take Ice Cream from rapists!"
    7-Myspace is closed: I would be like "Really!..O well it was getting boring anyway"
    8-You learned that there wouldnt be Internet anymore: Cry my eyes out and have a totall meltdown!
    9-You learned your best friend has a cruch on you: (my best friend really does)..Im going to tell him to think about what would happen to our friendship if we were to ever break up and when he feels sure he still wants to date, he knows where to find me!
    10-You found a wallet with an ID and fully loaded with $$$$: I would keep half and turn the rest in!

• SH3S fiNAllY H3R3 l0V3 U N3NA
    16 years ago

1 - You won the lottery:
    ---I would give some away forr needy people and buy some things for my family

2 - You caught your BF/GF is cheating you with your best friend:
    ---I would be so pissed off....kick her a** and leave him

3 - You saw someone hitchiking on highway:
    ---I will leave them, you'll never know if they're dangerous.

4 - You caught a friend stealing from you:
    ---I would not let them come into my house ever again

5 - You witnessed a murder:
    ---no comment =P

6 - A random stranger offered you ice cream:
    ---I would accepted, but throw it away when I'm far from him.

7 - MySpace is closed:
    ---don't really use my myspace

8 - You learned that there wont be internet anymore:
    ---I think I would die

9 - You learned your best friend has a crush on you:
    ---when I found out he did, we started going out, and now we we're gladly engaged with a beautiful son

10 - You found a wallet without an ID and fully loaded with $$$$:
    ---I would look around for the owner and it there's no one around, I would definately keep it, LOL....it doesn't really matter though cause I'm pretty wealthy.

.:CiNdY:.

• Poetess Lana
    16 years ago

1 - You won the lottery: charity, and save for college, and THEN spend it!!!

2 - You caught your BF/GF is cheating you with your best friend: hahaha... that wouldnt happen. my best friend is technically a lesbian.

3 - You saw someone hitchiking on highway: wave, but dont pick them up

4 - You caught a friend stealing from you: confront them about it.

5 - You witnessed a murder: go to police

6 - A random stranger offered you ice cream: take it and throw it away.

7 - MySpace is closed: eh. it depends.

8 - You learned that there wont be internet anymore: cry!!!!

9 - You learned your best friend has a crush on you: already happened once (different best friend)

10 - You found a wallet without an ID and fully loaded with $$$$: take it to the police. they have a rule... if nobody claims it in 2 weeks then i keep it!

• veeda
    16 years ago

1 - You won the lottery: I'd freak out at first and probably tell someone to spill a bucket of water on me to see if I'm awake =]
    2 - You caught your BF/GF is cheating you with your best friend: probably start to hyperventilate...
    3 - You saw someone hitchiking on highway: I'd keep going.
    4 - You caught a friend stealing from you: I'd no longer be friends with that person..
    5 - You witnessed a murder: I have no idea how I'll react to that..
    6 - A random stranger offered you ice cream: i'd take it..so they won't feel bad..then i'd act like i'm going to lick it..they turn away..i'll throw it in the trash..haha
    7 - MySpace is closed: I'd be mad for awhile..
    8 - You learned that there wont be internet anymore: Holy crap! i'd die
    9 - You learned your best friend has a crush on you: hmm..i'd be mad at him because he already told me that once and after that he promised me he won't say it again..
    10 - You found a wallet without an ID and fully loaded with $$$$: I'd take it! ahaha

• sliim
    16 years ago

1 - You won the lottery: I would give half mah momto pay for college and go shopping with the rest =D
    2 - You caught your BF/GF is cheating you with your best friend: I would be mad. I would Never talk to mah bestfriend and me and my Boyfriend would be over after i beat his ass =D
    3 - You saw someone hitchiking on highway: Id leave them. They might be some crazy killer
    4 - You caught a friend stealing from you: They would not be my friend anymore, and make them pay for what they stole
    5 - You witnessed a murder: Id turn in everything that I saw
    6 - A random stranger offered you ice cream: i wouldn't take it
    7 - MySpace is closed: i wouldnt really care its getting wack
    8 - You learned that there wont be internet anymore: I would probably go crazy
    9 - You learned your best friend has a crush on you: I would be happy b/c i like him to hopefully its eric ;)...but then again it depends who i have alot
    10 - You found a wallet without an ID and fully loaded with $$$$: I would turn it in

• Always and Never
    16 years ago

1 - You won the lottery: I would buy my contract from the Navy, and buy me house and give some to the lung cancer association, and give the rest to my parents
    2 - You caught your BF/GF is cheating you with your best friend: They both would die
    4 - You caught a friend stealing from you: They would get there ass kicked, i dont like lyers or theives
    5 - You witnessed a murder: That would be so awesome, but i would call 911
    6 - A random stranger offered you ice cream: It depends if hes hot or not. lol
    7 - MySpace is closed: I'd be like huh, ok...
    8 - You learned that there wont be internet anymore: I would probably be upset, cause I love it
    9 - You learned your best friend has a crush on you: Thats cool
    10 - You found a wallet without an ID and fully loaded with $$$$: I would turn it in and probably put some cash on the side for me, i mean after all, finders fee

• DBM
    16 years ago

1 - I'd buy some sort of destructive weapon.
    2 - I'd join them, of course! ;)
    3 - I'd go to the nearest Mc Donalds, grab four cheeseburgers, and give them to 'im. Everyone can use a bit of McLove.
    4 - I'd take back whatever they were trying to steal, and never go near them again.
    5 - I'd squeal like a little girl and run home to hide underneath the bed.
    6 - I'd buy some crack offa him.
    7 - I'd feal bad for all of the hookers who lost their main source of income.
    8 - I'd... use the money I won in the lottery to create my own.
    9 - My best friend's married so... I'd probably just slap 'em around a bit.
    10 - I'd steal their identity. Briefly. For MySpace hookers.

• Dark Secrets
    16 years ago

1 - You won the lottery: probably invest half and buy a house witha big pool, a car and something to charity.
    2 - You caught your BF/GF is cheating you with your best friend: don't have one
    3 - You saw someone hitchiking on highway:go the other direction
    4 - You caught a friend stealing from you: It depends on the friend and the intention, like if it's a close friend I'd probably try to help with the problem especially if it was a friend with money problems, but if it's a new friend and she/he stole to mess my rep or something I wouldn't be so easy
    5 - You witnessed a murder: tell the police or someone that I trust
    6 - A random stranger offered you ice cream: Dunno, I'm already shy as it is!
    7 - MySpace is closed: I don have myspace so idk
    8 - You learned that there wont be internet anymore: It depends, but I'd probably go on strike with a couple of friends
    9 - You learned your best friend has a crush on you: My best friend is a girl so ... nah ah
    10 - You found a wallet without an ID and fully loaded with $$$$: Hmmmmm ... without an ID I'd try to look around and ask for the owner.. not there ... it's mine

• xXxemzxXx
    16 years ago

1 - You won the lottery: giv sum to ma family, friendz nd charities nd spend the rest
    2 - You caught your BF/GF is cheating you with your best friend: id neva speak to either ov them again
    3 - You saw someone hitchiking on highway: nothing
    4 - You caught a friend stealing from you: make them pay for everything they stole
    5 - You witnessed a murder: i would tell the cops everything
    6 - A random stranger offered you ice cream: i wouldnt take it they could hav drugged it up u neva no
    7 - MySpace is closed: wouldnt care really
    8 - You learned that there wont be internet anymore: i would definitly be upset
    9 - You learned your best friend has a crush on you: well i hav a crush on mi bestfriend so i would definitly be happy lol
    10 - You found a wallet without an ID and fully loaded with $$$$: id keep the money and toss the rest lol

• Ariana
    16 years ago

1 - You won the lottery: Pay off mine n my friends student loans n then get liposuction

2 - You caught your BF/GF is cheating you with your best friend: Probably think there must be some kind of explanation cuz I wouldn't believe it lol

3 - You saw someone hitchiking on highway: drive past

4 - You caught a friend stealing from you: Cry?

5 - You witnessed a murder: call the police

6 - A random stranger offered you ice cream: depends what flavour :P

7 - MySpace is closed: nothing it sucks

8 - You learned that there wont be internet anymore: invent a new one!

9 - You learned your best friend has a crush on you: lol my boyfriend would be scared i'd run off with her..or he'd fantasize

10 - You found a wallet without an ID and fully loaded with $$$$: Turn it in cuz mine has already been taken and that sucks

• Tiffany
    16 years ago

1 - You won the lottery: I would give half of it to my parents, and about a quarter of it to charity, put half of the rest in the bank, and then with the remaining money, SHOP!!

2 - You caught your BF/GF is cheating you with your best friend: I would be mega mad. And then i would probably never speak to either of them again.

3 - You saw someone hitchiking on highway: I would do nothing, someone else can pick them up

4 - You caught a friend stealing from you: I'd ask them why they were stealing stuff and if they were short on money, i would lend them some. If there was no sufficient reason, i wouldn't want to be their friend anymore.

5 - You witnessed a murder: I'd tell my parents first, and then almost immediately after, i would tell police.

6 - A random stranger offered you ice cream: I wouldn't accept it.

7 - MySpace is closed: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Myspace ROX

8 - You learned that there wont be internet anymore: Internet is, im afraid to say, a LARGE part of my life.

9 - You learned your best friend has a crush on you: That would be awesome, coz i have a crush on him.

10 - You found a wallet without an ID and fully loaded with $$$$: I would take it to the police station.

• bequi
    16 years ago

1 - You won the lottery: that would depends on how big the price is.. i give some to charity, give most of it to my mom, give food to the street peoplem,ill do it for 2weeks,

2 - You caught your BF/GF is cheating you with your best friend: ill talk first to the cheater, theres always a first chance, 2nd time i caught the cheater, better get ready

3 - You saw someone hitchiking on highway: i would envy them and wish i could do the same thing

4 - You caught a friend stealing from you: ill just first forget bouy what he/she did, 2nd time ill talk with the person and there will be no 3rd time

5 - You witnessed a murder: i'd call the police and escape while screaming for help

6 - A random stranger offered you ice cream: umm.... no thanx

7 - MySpace is closed: it doesn't matter to me.

8 - You learned that there wont be internet anymore: many will lose there job, so ill be one of them, ill be frustrated but i'd survive.

9 - You learned your best friend has a crush on you: so, its just crush,

10 -You found a wallet without an ID and fully loaded with $$$$: see if you could find the owner and if not. ill keep it, finders keeper

• TwistedAngel xx
    16 years ago

1 - You won the lottery: be happy i dont have to get a job ever
    2 - You caught your BF/GF is cheating you with your best friend: kill them both
    3 - You saw someone hitchiking on highway: i dont drive lol
    4 - You caught a friend stealing from you: ask why?
    5 - You witnessed a murder: depends, i dont wanna be killed next
    6 - A random stranger offered you ice cream: say i dont like ice cream
    7 - MySpace is closed: I dont have a myspace. and personally I would not care and be happy some of my friends would actually have to see ppl in person LOL
    9 - You learned your best friend has a crush on you: I would be kinda scared considering she is a girl
    10 - You found a wallet without an ID etc: depends really

• Needer of You
    16 years ago

1 - You won the lottery: give it to my parents
    2 - You caught your BF/GF is cheating you with your best friend: smile at them and start war~
    3 - You saw someone hitchiking on highway: ignore them
    4 - You caught a friend stealing from you: ask why
    5 - You witnessed a murder: tell my parents
    6 - A random stranger offered you ice cream:just walk away
    7 - MySpace is closed:nothing~~
    8 - You learned that there wont be internet anymore: gosh.... can't imagine life like that
    9 - You learned your best friend has a crush on you: try having a crush on him too~ if he looks good though
    10 - You found a wallet without an ID and fully loaded with $$$$: give it back to owner

• Coldstone
    15 years ago

1.I'll shop till I drop:) lolzzz
    2.I dun hv a BF and m not planning to hv one.
    3.ignore them.
    4.I will never trust her again but will definitly ask her why.
    5.If i ever recovered frm the shock i'll tell my parents.
    6.say no.
    7.not interested
    8.OMG how am I ever gonna survive without it!
    9.ignore
    10.Keep the money and throw the empty wallet away:) ....hehehehe:)

• Holly
    15 years ago

1 - buy a real house for my little family, then probably start college funds for them.
    2 - You caught your BF/GF is cheating you with your best friend: well i no longer talk to that best friend or boyfriend.
    3 - You saw someone hitchiking on highway: If it's a chick, pick them up. I've been there and it is not fun.
    4 - You caught a friend stealing from you: Laugh and tell them what i 'borrowed' last weekend.
    5 - You witnessed a murder: shit man.
    6 - A random stranger offered you ice cream: haha it was fine last time...
    7 - MySpace is closed: I dont have a myspace. and personally I would not care
    8 - You learned that there wont be internet anymore: well my life just got harder.
    9 - You learned your best friend has a crush on you: My best friend is my fiance so he better have a 'crush' on me.
    10 - You found a wallet without an ID and fully loaded with $$$$: payday!

I know i sound like a horrible person, but really, coming from my life, it's how things are. so don't judge.

• Ari
    15 years ago

1 - You won the lottery: pay off all my parents debt, go to college and help Holly out as much as possible, save some of it and donate something to charity.
    2 - You caught your BF/GF is cheating you with your best friend: I'd be devistated. But i know it'll never happen.
    3 - You saw someone hitchiking on highway: pray for them
    4 - You caught a friend stealing from you: My friends just take things of mine and i take stuff of their's. We are like sisters so it's more like barrowing.
    5 - You witnessed a murder: Freak out, call the police.
    6 - A random stranger offered you ice cream: No thank you. I'm a vegan. :D
    7 - MySpace is closed: bummer
    8 - You learned that there wont be internet anymore: Oh no!
    9 - You learned your best friend has a crush on you: well as she so skillfully put "If we were lesbians, we'd be soul mates."
    10 - You found a wallet without an ID and fully loaded with $$$$: No ID? I'd keep it. No one can claim it anyway.

• xToBeWithYoux
    15 years ago

1 - You won the lottery: Get necessary stuff sorted, then the rest to charity

2 - You caught your BF/GF is cheating you with your best friend: I would b mad, but I don't have a bf :(

3 - You saw someone hitchiking on highway: I'd feel a bit sorry, but keep going on

4 - You caught a friend stealing from you: I would not be very happy

5 - You witnessed a murder: Tell the police

6 - A random stranger offered you ice cream: It could be filled with drugs or something

7 - MySpace is closed: Wouldnt make one bit of a difference

8 - You learned that there wont be internet anymore: Very annoyed

9 - You learned your best friend has a crush on you: If it's a boy woohoo, if it's a girl that would be creepy

10 - You found a wallet without an ID and fully loaded with $$$$: I wouldn't care because the UK uses ££££ woop! Give it into the police.

• Mommy And Me
    15 years ago

1 - You won the lottery: By a house for me and my family. put the rest away for my children when they come of age.

2 - You caught your BF/GF is cheating you with your best friend: be sooper pissed and find a way to ruin their lives.

3 - You saw someone hitchiking on highway: i would be the person hitchiking on the high way haha

4 - You caught a friend stealing from you: punch em in he face.

5 - You witnessed a murder: possibly tell the police.. just not the police in this town. !

6 - A random stranger offered you ice cream: no idea

7 - MySpace is closed: Wouldnt make one bit of a difference

8 - You learned that there wont be internet anymore: create a protest

9 - You learned your best friend has a crush on you: pretend that i am non the wiser

10 - You found a wallet without an ID and fully loaded with $$$$: take the $$$ put the walet on the police steps for them to take care of .

• SoUrNameIsTia
    15 years ago

1 - You won the lottery: put half in the bank, and get what my family wants/needs

2 - You caught your BF/GF is cheating you with your best friend: slap him, dump him on the spot, and cry 4 the next 2 days

3 - You saw someone hitchiking on highway: id honk lol!

4 - You caught a friend stealing from you:

5 - You witnessed a murder:

6 - A random stranger offered you ice cream:

7 - MySpace is closed:

8 - You learned that there wont be internet anymore:

9 - You learned your best friend has a crush on you:

10 - You found a wallet without an ID and fully loaded with $$$$:

• SoUrNameIsTia
    15 years ago

4 - You caught a friend stealing from you: say
    WTH?? and snatch the stuff back

5 - You witnessed a murder: tell the cops, and beat the guy up that killed the person (well id try, ima fighter)

6 - A random stranger offered you ice cream: scream "F*** off!" and start running

7 - MySpace is closed:i wouldnt care, cuz my parents dont want me 2 have 1, thed kill me if i did

8 - You learned that there wont be internet anymore: ID DIE

9 - You learned your best friend has a crush on you: it would be a lil wierd cuz she's a girl, but she would still be my bff

10 - You found a wallet without an ID and fully loaded with $$$$: hehe ummmmmmmmmm IDK!

• BREEawNUHH
    15 years ago

1 - You won the lottery: I'd give some to my familyyyy. =]
    2 - You caught your BF/GF is cheating you with your best friend: I would be mad.
    3 - You saw someone hitchiking on highway: I'd ignore them.
    4 - You caught a friend stealing from you: I'd kick them.
    5 - You witnessed a murder: I'd cry. lol. ;[
    6 - A random stranger offered you ice cream: Um. Nothx.
    7 - MySpace is closed: Jump for joy.
    8 - You learned that there wont be internet anymore: No big deal.
    9 - You learned your best friend has a crush on you: lolol. He does. =]
    10 - You found a wallet without an ID and fully loaded with $$$$: I would turn it in.

• J u l e s
    15 years ago

1 - You won the lottery: Give my family some money and help the poor.
    2 - You caught your BF/GF is cheating you with you best friend: I would tell him or her its over.
    3 - You saw someone hitchiking on highway: HitchHikers can be dangerous.
    4 - You caught a friend stealing from you: Kick them in the shin.
    5 - You witnessed a murder: call the police. then cry for not being able to stop it.
    6 - A random stranger offered you ice cream: Would wallk away.
    7 - MySpace is closed: YAY. but then at the same time boo.
    8 - You learned that there wont be internet anymore: Always have friends.
    9 - You learned your best friend has a crush on you: That would be weird since he is gay.
    10 - You found a wallet without an ID and fully loaded with $$$$: Give it to police, stealing is horrible.

• Goth marionette
    15 years ago

1 - You won the lottery: I'd buy a car ,some cool stuff and give my family the rest of the money.

2 - You caught your BF/GF is cheating you with your best friend: I would go away and this way it is over with them both.

3 - You saw someone hitchiking on highway: Leave 'em

4 - You caught a friend stealing from you: I'll act like I didn't see him/her.

5 - You witnessed a murder: I'll call the police.

6 - A random stranger offered you ice cream: I would walk away.
    7 - MySpace is closed: I don't use it so who cares?

8 - You learned that there wont be internet anymore: I'd commit suicide!

9 - You learned your best friend has a crush on you: So lucky me as I'm already in love with him.

10 - You found a wallet without an ID and fully loaded with $$$$: I'd turn it in.

• adriaan
    15 years ago

1 - You won the lottery: Ask someone else.

2 - You caught your BF/GF is cheating you with your best friend: That wouldn't happen, because I wouldn't choose that kind of person. If it did happen, my best friend would be at fault.

3 - You saw someone hitchiking on highway: I don't go on the highway.

4 - You caught a friend stealing from you: Give it to them.

5 - You witnessed a murder: Tell someone.

6 - A random stranger offered you ice cream: I only buy ice-cream.

7 - MySpace is closed: YES! YES! TIME TO CELEBRATE!

8 - You learned that there wont be internet anymore: I can go without Internet if I have my guitar. Metal sustains me more than anything.

9 - You learned your best friend has a crush on you: He doesn't. Really, he doesn't.

10 - You found a wallet without an ID and fully loaded with $$$$: Dollars don't work here. Throw it away.

• Lori
    15 years ago

1 - You won the lottery: Give some to my family, use some for college money, and save a bit for myself

2 - You caught your BF/GF is cheating you with your best friend:I would punch my bf and I would run away and cry and never talk to her again.

3 - You saw someone hitchiking on highway: don't do anything about it

4 - You caught a friend stealing from you: I would be like WTF and take whatever she took back.

5 - You witnessed a murder: Spaz out because I just someone get killed, and then eventually report it.

6 - A random stranger offered you ice cream: I would be like...uhhhhh and then run away

7 - MySpace is closed: I wouldnt care because it is stupid anyway

8 - You learned that there wont be internet anymore: I would die

9 - You learned your best friend has a crush on you: It would be extremely awkward...but it's not like I would blame them...haha JK

10 - You found a wallet without an ID and fully loaded with $$$$: return it

• Poet on the Piano
    15 years ago

1 - You won the lottery: I would give most of it to charity then some to my family.
    2 - You caught your BF/GF is cheating you with your best friend: I would be very upset and never talk or speak to him again.
    3 - You saw someone hitchiking on highway: Would'nt do anyting.
    4 - You caught a friend stealing from you: They wouldn't be my friend anymore, and I'd make them pay back.
    5 - You witnessed a murder: I'd go straight to the police right away and report it.
    6 - A random stranger offered you ice cream: No way I would take it, there could be drugs in it! I run as quickly as I could away.
    7 - MySpace is closed: Don't have one, never want one.
    8 - You learned that there wont be internet anymore: I would be very upset at first, but then move on because its not the most important thing in the world, not even close.
    9 - You learned your best friend has a crush on you: I don't know, it would be a little weird.
    10 - You found a wallet without an ID and fully loaded with $$$$: Definetly return it immediatly!

• Baby Rainbow
    15 years ago

1 - You won the lottery: give it to my work and buy them a bigger space

2 - You caught your BF/GF is cheating you with your best friend: then it obviously wasnt meant to be

3 - You saw someone hitchiking on highway: drive past

4 - You caught a friend stealing from you: ask them why they done it

5 - You witnessed a murder: report it, then need counselling

6 - A random stranger offered you ice cream: ignore them

7 - MySpace is closed: wouldnt even notice if it was closed lol

8 - You learned that there wont be internet anymore: oh dear, thats not even worth thinking about lol!

9 - You learned your best friend has a crush on you: been there, rather have friendship

10 - You found a wallet without an ID and fully loaded with $$$$: report it, i know what its liek to lose it and never find it.

• Siro aKa Gaara
    15 years ago

1 - You won the lottery: got a few places i need to travel, then rest as investments
    2 - You caught your BF/GF is cheating you with your best friend: had it happen, still wanted my gf back lol >.<
    3 - You saw someone hitchiking on highway: depends, if its a hot chick ill pick em up xD jokes. yeh i often pick up hitchhikers
    4 - You caught a friend stealing from you: ask them why they didnt ask, coz i would have given it in the first place
    5 - You witnessed a murder: witnessed it, reported it, im still kickin'
    6 - A random stranger offered you ice cream: what flavour?
    7 - MySpace is closed: would laugh so bad coz heaps my friends live on it
    8 - You learned that there wont be internet anymore: cry coz i couldnt download songs
    9 - You learned your best friend has a crush on you: tell em they stupid and could do better.
    10 - You found a wallet without an ID and fully loaded with $$$$: how much we talking? -ponders- ^__^ ive returned a wallet with $1300 cash in it.. and the dude gave me a $10 reward <.< I was like. SIF.

• StandStill
    15 years ago

1- You won the lottery: use it to pay for college and live in canada.
    2- You caught your BF/GF cheating on you with your best friend: dump the BF, forgive the best friend.
    3- You saw someone hitchiking on highway: neh. probably be a bio*tch and leave 'em >.> Im a small girl. If somebody wants to hitch a ride and murder me, it wouldn't be hard O.O
    4- You caught a friend stealing from you: I'd probably just tell them they're crazy, they could have just asked..
    5- You witnessed a murder: call the police.
    6- A random stranger offered you icecream: Yummy!
    7- Myspace is closed: oh. god. *rolls eyes*
    8- You learn there won't be internet anymore: cry...no jesse, no taylor, no breanne.... : / that makes me want to cry anyway.
    9- You learned your best friend has a crush on you: ROFL. I'd look at Jesse and tell him he could do a thousand times better. I'd probably laugh too.
    10- You found a wallet without an ID and fully louded with $$$$: turn it in. nobody claims it, it's mine.