What kills you inside?

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

When my faince tells me i am his queen and he doesn't mean it at times...

Queen Ash

• Let It Be
    11 years ago

Whether he means it or not as long as he loves you.
    To me your lucky to have a fiance. I dont have anything.

• Kevin
    11 years ago

When I jump out of bed, my longsword drawn ready to fight a dragon for a princess...then i realize I have no sword and there are no dragons.

• Ashdown
    11 years ago

Dreaming about someone I lost and waking up to relive the fact that they are gone.

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

That i know there isn't a happily ever after for me...

Queen Ash

• Let It Be
    11 years ago

Theres a happily ever after when you look to friends or peers.

• Marcy Lewis
    11 years ago

Girls who hate themselves physically and they're the most beautiful people on Earth.

• dan
    11 years ago

Depending on how deep an anxiety goes or level. There are ways to ease the attack. Of course if it is chronic you will have to seek professional help. If it is just a mood swing than I would say join in with activities that keep your mind occupied with positive thinking. Are their friends to contact or hang out with? Are there hobbies enjoyed. Is there music or reading or movies? Try to involve with a larger view. Sadness, depression, feeling the blues is mostly temporary unless a mental unbalance (chemical) there you need someone schooled to help. And I know it's hard sometimes to change a mood but it is possible with more you expand your interests in life. Above all else stay away from added negatives.
    Mine are more often then not when someone near me passes and the more closer and the more sudden the deeper the feeling. But time heals...

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

When my poetry daughters want to die and it kills me sooo much inside for i love them like my own flesh and blood

• HisBlueEyedAngel
    11 years ago

When I go to work and all there is...is negativity and people trying to bring you down.

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

That life is often dark but that there is alway a light that keeps alluding my hands

• Mello193
    11 years ago

My girlfriends past.

• Khalid M Darwish
    11 years ago

People who misunderstanding me and interpret my speech as direct attack up on them.

• TSI25
    11 years ago

Human stupidity.

• H. Elizabeth
    11 years ago

People in my high school.

• Mello193
    11 years ago

Well then...

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

Having let him go but at the same time being happy that i let him go (dead friend....)

• L
    11 years ago

Viruses and bacteria, illnesses plus disease that is if I go untreated then it will kill me inside.

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

Nice on going literal lol

• Daylight Lucidity
    11 years ago

Knowing that every time I give myself to someone, they use me, then throw me away like a piece of trash, a whisper in the breeze of the throw saying that their love was nothing but a mere facade

• xXx Eternal PainxXx
    11 years ago

Awh babe!!!! :( you have me though!!!! :) *hugs hard* love ya babe!!!

• Jack Nightengale
    11 years ago

Being forgotten. Being seen as only the monster and not the man that I am.

And...

Since I'm military.
    Jumping out of my rack to the sound of trumpets and drums with nothing but combat boots and a knife expecting to go into war until I realize that I'm standing in my living room with the tv on. :(

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

Oh my i'm sorry sweetie i really am sorry for that

• La Reina De Corazones
    11 years ago

When i fall hard and the person i love doesn't love me that way

• xXxMidnight SoulxXx
    10 years ago

When i look in the mirror and see that my soul is dead

• Marcy Lewis
    10 years ago

Knowing my pie is all gone.

• Hallucinostic
    10 years ago

^Get another slice, lol.

Uhm, caffeine and nicotine I guess.

• Marcy Lewis
    10 years ago

I ate it all, Dib. I ate it all. D': </3

lmfao at your nicotine and caffeine comment. Which are my most frequently intaken sources of "nourishment." LOL

• Hallucinostic
    10 years ago

Bake a whole new one, or just buy, that'll be quicker, if you can't wait that is.

Yeah, those two, and Im assuming pies too, lol. Maybe I'll add pies to mine too. :D

• xXxMidnight SoulxXx
    10 years ago

Nothing since i already got there

• Lemon
    10 years ago

Exams -.-

• Selfrejected
    10 years ago

A spider chilling in the corner of my ceiling waiting for me to sleep... I see you, man, waiting I see you!

• Angelina Taylor
    10 years ago

The fact that there are so many mind-blowingly ignorant and generally just stupid people who are products of our sad world culture.. makes the world a that much more unbearable place.

• Jenni Marie
    10 years ago

People that don't realize they have something, and think they have nothing. Life is what you make it.

• UtterlyAlive
    10 years ago

When people say they know exactly what your going through, when in reality they don't.

• Angel
    10 years ago

When i dream about him and waking up knowing he doesnt feel the same anymore
    when i hang out with him and he kisses me and i remember he doesnt want a relationship right now
    when i re-read the poems he wrote for me
    when i look at pics of us
    knowing that we`re best friends and we`ll never be more again

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

Thinking about my friends and other things I could have said plus all of my problems.

• Angel
    10 years ago

Needing a hug or a kiss and realizing hes halfway across the country confusing my feelings whenever we talk

• Angel
    10 years ago

Needing a hug or a kiss and realizing hes halfway across the country confusing my feelings whenever we talk

• Redangelwings
    10 years ago

My families negative and non caring attitude sigh.