XTheEcstasyofSuicidex

• xTheEcstasyOfSuicidex
    8 years ago

Hey guys. I'm an old member on here, but dropped off for awhile. You know how it goes.
    Anyways.
    I'm looking for old friends and familiar faces along with new readers and people up for a "harsh" critic. If I may say, I'm good at critiquing, but you have to be able to handle it.

So. Let's talk. Please don't desperately say "read my poems!" Jesus. I want to get to know new people. This site is dead; I'd give a lot to see it thrive like it did. If you need an ear, private message me. I'm just a girl hoping for a better world.

Have a good day.

• DarkLight
    8 years ago

Hey just a girl.
    Sorry, xtheecstasyofsuicidex.
    I'm not new this is my Fifth year, but still struggling to better myself in poetry...
    My guess is that my passion will get me where I wanna be.
    I'm cool with new ideas.
    p.m if you want someone to listen to you... always good at it.

• Poet on the Piano
    8 years ago

Welcome back, I remember you on here!

Hope things have been going well. Feel free to post comment requests in the other thread as well.

Take care :)

• Britt
    8 years ago

UHM HELLO OLD FRIEND!!!!! I've missed you!!!

• Teria
    8 years ago

I also used to write on here, I've been away for MANY years. I can't even remember half of the people I chatted with, lol. But I'm all for making new friends!!

• Colm
    8 years ago

I think I remember you, we may have crossed paths on another PnQ life. Welcome back! Always nice to see members returning.

Can I ask, have you been writing when you have been away from the site? Or are you coming back because your interest in writing is rekindled?

• donna
    8 years ago

I remember you. I too have been away for many years. I even deleted my poems for reasons I can't remember now! You are on my favourites list. I hope you are well x

• NoHopeLeft
    8 years ago

Always here if u need someone...

• Once an Angel
    8 years ago

Not seeing this before, I just posted something similar. I remember days when it was more thriving, too, but as I have come to lurk here more often, I have found there are people who also want it to stay living. It will go on. :)

• Milly Hayward
    8 years ago

Hi There, Welcome back. I haven't been on the site long and have no idea what the site was like the last time you were here, but since I joined in February I have found it to be full of very interesting and helpful people of all ages and backgrounds.

A girl hoping for a better world - my sentiments exactly this World is rapidly going down hill.

Hope your day has gone well hope to hear more from you - take care Milly x

• Em
    7 years ago

Hey I don't remember you but I am the same. I left a few years ago and have just been back here and there but now I'm back for good. I've missed this site but yeah it's to as lively as it used to be but still some lovely people old and new are here.

Take care, Em

• Milly Hayward
    7 years ago

There is something inherently good about this site because I have noticed from the many comments that many people leave for a while but always find their way back again. Lovely to see people coming back and new ones joining Milly x

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    7 years ago

I'm just surprised I remembered my username and password after ten years!

• BlueEyedMystery
    7 years ago

XTheEcstasyofSuicidex was the first person that truly influenced and inspired me to better my writing style. So thank you for that! :)

• ether
    7 years ago

Sheena! (at least I hope I remembered your name correctly) We had each other on myspace back in the day. Hope it's all going well for you. I'm visiting here more often now as well so if you ever see this, send me a PM xo

• Jenn
    7 years ago

Hey!

I've read more than a couple of your poems back in the day! I've been with the site for over 12yrs, and it comes and goes. I usually take a break from the site when it goes quiet, but over the last year have been at the very least active in posting.
    I'm hoping for it to start taking off again.