I want to share

• Maple Tree
    6 years ago, updated 6 years ago

I just received word from Robyns oncologist, that she has been chosen to try a new treatment that is still in early stages of development. They are currently using the treatment on patients who are terminal this drug has the potential to shrink large masses. Robyn was chosen because of her age, current life situation and struggles, and as she stated "her sparkling personality " lol

We have been advised NOT to get our hopes up, but as Robyn stated, even if this doesn't work, it may help someone else in the future.

She will receive 6 treatments 6 hours long with few side effects.

Robyns right side mastectomy and lymph node removal caused the cancer to spread further so it's been a devastating blow to our family.

Robyn wanted me to share, because you all have been such a beautiful support.

Thank you

Andrea and Robyn

• Meena Krish replied to Maple Tree
    6 years ago

Ohhhh Andrea this does bring hope to the heart and I will pray even
    more that it works...((hugs)) to your both and lots and lots of prayers I will
    send your way...take care xox

• Mr. Darcy replied to Maple Tree
    6 years ago

A treatment that is in the early stages - intriguing! This is an opportunity that I hope will bring positive results.

Best of luck - I hope the side effects are only minor. ((hugs)) x

• Kitty Cat Lady
    6 years ago

The thing is Andrea - without such brave people like Robyn that are willing to try new treatments, far less would be known about treating this at all. I don't doubt her brilliant personality, despite everything, and of course, we're all crossing everything that this helps your precious Robyn as much as it may help others in the future. Wishing you both lots of strength and good news xx

• Em (marmite)
    6 years ago

Maple/Robyn I send you all my strength and love

• Brenda
    6 years ago

This is amazing news! I am praying for positive results for this treatment. Robyns positive upbeat vibe is huge! Helps with the healing process. Such wonderful news! Hugs to you all-

• Sunshine
    6 years ago

Dear Andrea. I am delighted to hear. Do not lose hope. You never know how things could turn out. Let your bird know we are all here keeping her in our thoughts. All the love for you and Jim and Robyn.

Stay strong

• naaz replied to Maple Tree
    6 years ago

I believe in science and God both. So, collectively, there are 100 percent chances that treatment will help Robyn and bring smile on her face and peace to your family.

• Darren
    6 years ago

stay strong

I hope everything works out for you.

• Em (marmite)
    6 years ago

Just a message to say thinking of you both x

• Larry Chamberlin
    6 years ago

Andrea & Robin,
    Treatments are only new until they are tried. I hope this one is effective and brings Robin years of life.
    Love you!

• Maple Tree
    6 years ago, updated 6 years ago

Thank you everyone...robyn starts treatment this week, she stated to me the testing before hand isn't that bad, but she has a high tolerance for pain,

Shes a tuff cookie.

I love you all

• Poet on the Piano replied to Maple Tree
    5 years ago

She is a tuff cookie indeed <3

Thank you for sharing. Thinking of her always. Sending so much love your way!

• CJ Maleney
    5 years ago

Sending hugs to you both

Craig x

• Maple Tree
    5 years ago

Update....

They can't do the treatment.

Robyns body is retaining fluid in her right arm, the cancer has spread to her lungs and I'm stuck here in new York dealing with a move and the electrical fire loss. I will be going to ks as soon as I can, but the new treatment has been cancelled.

I'm just asking all of you to reach into your loving souls and whisper good vibes her way please, love you all.

Thank you

• Sunshine replied to Maple Tree
    5 years ago

So sorry to hear that. Send our love and support to your bird.

Always in my thoughts and prayers.

• Brenda
    5 years ago

I'm so sorry to hear this....sending my whispers and strength and love..hugs you-

• Mr. Darcy replied to Maple Tree
    5 years ago

To be honest, I feel, devastated :(

Whispered vibes being sent now. ((Hugs)) xx

• Ben Pickard
    5 years ago

Robyn and your whole family have my very best, Andrea.

• Darren
    5 years ago

Sorry to hear this Andrea. You more than most people deserve a break in fortune, all the best to you and your family.

• Poet on the Piano
    5 years ago

I'm so sorry to hear, dear friend. Whispering all the best kind of love and comfort your way and her way. <3

• Milly Hayward replied to Maple Tree
    5 years ago

So sorry to hear this. Sending warm hugs and whispers and all our love xx

• Milly Hayward replied to Maple Tree
    5 years ago, updated 5 years ago