Happy Christmas

• D.
    5 years ago

Just a short one.

Christmas can be a beautiful time of year, where families and friends can celebrate together, exchange gifts, make up for lost time, renew, resolve, even start again together.

For some, Christmas can be a time of rememberance, it can be a time of sorrow, depression, sadness, loneliness. I hope, however you feel this Christmas, that even if you don’t know me, you know you have friends here, that you’re never alone and I hope all of you can find peace or celebrate in some way.

I said ‘short’ didn’t I?
    Oops.

Happy Christmas everyone! Eat all the food, drink all the wine!

X

• CJ Maleney replied to D.
    5 years ago

Have an amazing one Daniel.

Regards

Craig

• Meena Krish replied to D.
    5 years ago

Merry Christmas Daniel

Merry Christmas everyone...have a safe
    holiday...take care

• Poet on the Piano
    5 years ago

Lovely post! Happy Holidays to those who celebrate and if you are feeling lonely or "without" someone or something this time of year, we are here for you.

I am off to play piano for a mass in a few hours, with a crowd that I'm hoping will help sing along because it's a hefty list of Christmas songs haha. I hope you all can find some magic during this time ^_^

• Everlasting
    5 years ago

Happy holidays!

• -Choke-On-MY-Halo-
    5 years ago

Merry Christmas! :) I hope everyone has a wonderful day

• Dancing Rivers
    5 years ago

merry christmas guys I hope you all had something awesome and happy to remember today and created memories. god i've missed this place so much, my medicine site haha.

I celebrated christmas for the first time today in about 5/6 years, my little girl was so shocked at receiving gifts she actually panicked a little at first till I showed her to open them and see what she got, her joy was memorable and so beautiful, it's the first christmas I truly felt happy to celebrate with people I really care about, my hubby and my princess and the first christmas since we've been together that we actually did the gift thing so i get how people can feel depressed, also the time leading up to christmas is sad for me because it's a reminder of what could have been as my little sister died many years ago, 18 to be exact and she never got to celebrate a single birthday or see a christmas cause she died before she was a year old so it's been emotional and beautiful all at once

• Larry Chamberlin
    5 years ago

Merry Christmas to all.
    Thanks for posting this thread, Daniel, and welcome to PnQ.