Do you ever

• Dark Demise
    16 years ago

Think of somthing, A title of a poem or a awesome line, that you are actually 100% satisfied with, then right when your about to write it down you forget it...
    Just happend to me... Not fun...

• JEFF
    16 years ago

Happens to me all the time, it sucks. :)

• homebound
    16 years ago

I think i've done that with all my poems but one day you will right a WHOLE poem you are 100% satisfied with that overcomes all those times you forgot that one line.

• Jenni Marie
    16 years ago

Yes, all the time. Drives me insane

• Pete
    16 years ago

Aha, it used to happen to me alllllll the time! It's infuriating to say the very least. Now I carry a pen in my wallet and a small pad in both my coat and breifcase. My stupid brain's never getting one up on me again!

• noha
    16 years ago

It happened to me too sometimes i have all the poem in my head and forgot how to arrange the words again and its normal i think lol

• mysterious
    16 years ago

Yup...it always happens to me. some say it's caused by stress and when you've got alot on your mind

• azii
    16 years ago

Yeehh. it sucks. it makes me wanna tear something. or break something.just destroy something

• XxBR0K3NxX
    16 years ago

THAT HAPPENS ALL THE TiiME! ii ALWAYS END UP THiiNKiiNG OF SOMETHiiNG GOOD JUST AS iiM ABOUT TO GO TO SLEEP, THEN FiiGURE, WELL, iiLL REMEMBER iiT iiN THE MORNiiNG. THEN iiN THE MORNiiNG iiM LEFT WONDERiiNG WHAT WAS ON MY MiiND THE NiiGHT BEFORE.

• Lonely Rider
    16 years ago

It mostly happens wen i get a good idea to write abt... and den wen i try to remeber it.. its gone.... so frustrating...

• TwistedAngel xx
    16 years ago

I thought of some awesome lines but as I was going to sleep i so shouldve gotten out of bed and wrote it down coz i forgot.
    yeah its a major bummer.

xx

• Silent Voice and Tender Heart
    15 years ago

Heavens this happens alot which is why I have taken to trying to keep a piece of paper and pen around. Not that it matters because if I get distracted, tada I forget it.

• David ODonnell
    15 years ago

I think of most of my poems when I am outside walking around where there are not a pen or paper in sight which is why I write it down in my phone as text message and store it.

• Lori
    15 years ago

Omg that happens to me ALL THE TIME! lol i hate it

• My Mistakes
    15 years ago

This has happened to me pleanty of times. it is sooo fusterating i hate it

• real eyes realize real lies
    15 years ago

I hate when that happens and i beat myself up for it, cuz like some times what i was thinking of might be really important.....but yeah............

• Lori
    15 years ago

Hah yea I always try to aviod that from happening to me!!

• Chris
    15 years ago

Happens all the time to me. but i don't usually stress about it cuz i usually get another idea soon after and i do what i can to mold that to an awesome idea.

• CY GINDLE
    15 years ago

Oh yea happens all the time so i always stop wht
    im doing and write as so as possible dREAMS
    ARE ANOTHER ONE i try to write my dreams down befor i forget them

• Blueleo
    15 years ago

Lol, it happens to everyone. It's human nature. Not just with lines or titles. I sometimes forget to wear clothes even. I forget I have a family sometimes. I forget birthdays and funerals and weddings and more. It's not that I don't care, but my brain is constantly thinking that other thoughts are pushed a side to give room for other thoughts. Chances are you didn't forget, you just had something more important to think about.

• David
    15 years ago

I wake up in the middle of the night with an idea for a poem, turn on a light and sit down to write down a few key words and they are all gone.... infuriating!

DJ

• Grant Gilbert AKA Slash
    15 years ago

Nev er happened but i wrote a whole poem the other day and saved it and my bloody computer swallowed it its still gone , i had to rewrite it , of course its not the same now

• Invited
    15 years ago

It happens to me all the time- but 'everything happens for a reason' and you mght later even think of a better one.

• ImmortalKitty
    15 years ago

It seems to me, Get just get too busy with life that when inspiration comes, we are not prepared for the words. I keep a note pad and pen with me all the time

• Wolf Haines
    15 years ago

Happens to most people. I usually write down lines on my phone in saved messages and then write them down properly. That way i am free to think where ever i am.

• Ray Smallshaw
    15 years ago

Great idea using you MOB I carry a small notebook and pencil and if I have a sudden thought or idea write a quick outline or keyword that usually suffices to jog my memory when I get the chance to sit and compose them usually on my PC or laptop.

• shenoa
    15 years ago

Yes, happens to me all the time. And not only that I also have had a problem with haveing a great line, that is the only good moment in my poem. I ultimently will probably throw it out. Sucks.

• Nee
    15 years ago

Yeah been there before
    it just kills =S

• topoke
    15 years ago

Yes, done it many times mostly at work..........

• RussianRendezvous
    15 years ago

Hahaha not that often.

what happens with sucks worse. Some of my lines are so cryptic and abstract that I'll go back and read them a month or so later and find I cant really remember what I meant when I wrote them : b

• Ed or Ian Henderson
    15 years ago

My phone has a voice recorder on it, and if something comes into my head I stick it straight on there. I've had some very strange looks in public, doing this.