Who is you hero

• Big hersh
    16 years ago

I just want to know who is your hero and why

• MartyrAmanda
    16 years ago

My hero hmmm...

well idk... i look up to alot of ppl... and um... yea idk.. sry...

• Mello193
    16 years ago

My hero is..................my friend silvia....she's cool and she goes thru alot

• Beautiful Forever
    16 years ago

My split personality. I only switch when I'm too stressed out to handle things... so he saves me from a lot of pain and suffering. Because of him I never feel an ounce of pain...

• Lonely Rider
    16 years ago

No-one in particular.... I try to learn frm a lot a people ... frm whatever i learn i try to make my own path...

• Gizmo
    16 years ago

My bf.

he hada bad motorbike accident but he fights strong and doesn't let no one put him down because of his injuries. :]

• Gabrielle
    16 years ago

My dad is my hero...he gets me sooo mad sometimes but in the end I really do look up to him. I honestly think he is the last gentleman left on this earth...

• Veamm
    16 years ago

Myself...

The greatest hero of all!

• TwistedAngel xx
    16 years ago

My dad.
    <3
    xx

• Heba
    16 years ago

My hero is sallah al deen, because he was a knight who defeated all his enemies

• Baby Rainbow
    16 years ago

Its took me a while to actually think this. i would say my counsellor :)

• coverd in darkness
    16 years ago

Darren Hayes - i find the meanign behind a lot of his songs tell stories about such hard times his been through that i can relate to and really enjoy his music

• BrieAnna
    16 years ago

I would say..

My parents because they are always there for me.

and John Lennon because of his peaceful ways and his songs, they make me feel happy when I'm down and his approach makes me see a lighter future.

• Pesamenteiro
    16 years ago

All of MCR, especially Gerard 'cuz he showed me how to be myself again.

Uhhhhh...I wish I had someone in my life to call a hero.. =(

• SoUrNameIsTia
    15 years ago

I have no hero
    prob the guy i love

• Unseen Exposure
    15 years ago

Myself!
    just kidding.

i have a different hero every day.

• David ODonnell
    15 years ago

My hero is my father but I would never want to be like him.

• Muhammad Junaid
    15 years ago

MY FATHER

• Muhammad Junaid
    15 years ago

I AM REALLY VERY HUNGRY,BETTER GO AND SOME THING

• mrsmoore
    15 years ago

Mom and dad... :)

• adriaan
    15 years ago

I don't see why we should have a hero.
    Oh, and how fulfilling that the author of this topic can't even spell properly.

• Frozen hearT
    15 years ago

Well...... i have a lot of heros...... i just don't know which one to choose.
    (a) green lantern
    (b) superman
    (c) the flash
    (d) my dad

• Saving Grace
    15 years ago

P!nk, doesnt need alot of explaining. She's effing awesome and i truly look up to her.

• CanUKissAwayMyPain
    15 years ago

My heros is my bestf HEADY n KYLE n mi close friends mi CuZ n jon n SHEniEQUack n Isabel =] n mi angel

• Elizabeth
    15 years ago

Hmm, I don't know that there is someone that I consider to be my hero. But, I do know that there are some people I do consider to be an inspiration.

For example, one of the people whom I personally know, who is an inspiration to me is my grandpa. He had cancer & was becoming very week. He had to in for surgery, but before he did, he told my grandma that if it was his time to go that he was ready. :')

• Twisted Mind Broken Soul
    15 years ago

My hero is my boyfriend Sam because he has helped me through so many different things, and also my grandpa pete is my hero because never once has he left my side he has always been there for me when I needed him.

• Lover Boii
    15 years ago

I don't really have heroes because I don't really look up to people, but I would pick my mom. She has done what most would consider and impossible task and I love her for that.

• Captivat3d
    15 years ago

I don't really have a hero. I've always had to "save" myself from my own situations. So, I would say I'm my own hero

:P

• Freckles
    15 years ago

My father.