Do You Express Yourself With Poetry

• Minkus
    19 years ago

It kinda depends... usually when I'm pissed I can't think quite well enough to write a poem, but I should try, it's better than getting really mad and breaking a broom, lol

• Broken Hearted Immortal
    19 years ago

yea it depends if you feel that way and you wanna let it out then yea you should read some of mine

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

JPM - tut tut even I dont get bad after a night on it! Gees you got to learn to stay drunk and then you never feel bad - Gees I thought you knew that already though LoL

I think you'll find alot of people on this site write purely for expression, myself bein gone of them. I mean the feedback and comments are a bonus but I wrote along before I was introduced to this site and I will continue to write a long time after it's gone...

• Tainted Butterfly
    19 years ago

Most of my feelings about someone or events in life contribute the the poetry that I write..that's where I find my inspiration.

• ♥•oOo Nikki oOo•♥©
    19 years ago

I Always Write To Express The Way I Feel....Sometimes Its Just The Cure That I Need To How Im Feeling xoxo-Nikki-xoxo

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

I never write about feeling sad unless its for a novel.

Writing about sadness perpetuates indefinitely.

• brett
    19 years ago

yes i express myself in my poetry my poetry is what i feel and what i have really done in life

• unprotected lover
    19 years ago

yeah i write just many to express my feelings but i have to say i dont cut though many of mine say i do. its just to express the way i feel and get my emotions out. its better then actually doing it huh? anyhow but yes manly because if you do it then i have found out for me it has alot of emotion

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Ahhh JPM You're such cheap entertainment LMAO

• Andrea
    19 years ago

yes i express myself with poetry....i guess thats the only way i can get my feelings out is in writing.

• Jacklyn
    19 years ago

well i writre when i'm mad, sad, happy all those but rearly do i write about what i go through

~lil slam~

• SCARECROW
    19 years ago

Not really. I write as an art, not for my feelings. I deal with them myself.

• Jacklyn
    19 years ago

ha it's funny because i'm a happy cheerful person and when i had over one of my poems to someone and once they read it they give me a look like "are you ok?" because most of my poems are like that, so i just write what comes to mind, my poems mostly aren't like me. PLP

~lil slam~

• ~*LorienElf*~
    19 years ago

my poems almost always express how i really feel, and if not they come from some deep dark feeling. and if you look at my poems, there will be like a block of poems concentrating on one prblem im having at the moment and then another problem and so on. but i feel poetry is one of the best forms of expression

• no1important
    19 years ago

Of course. The whole reason i write is to express my feelings in words. It really helps because this site is like a good friend who always listens and gives great feedback.

• ŦōüċhÌήğ ỀνĬĽ
    19 years ago

I know that all my poems are based on my feelings..and that I write to express myself!

• R
    19 years ago

Most people do, including myself

• ŦōüċhÌήğ ỀνĬĽ
    19 years ago

I know I do, but everyone is different

• LinkinParkFreak
    19 years ago

I love poetry,
    It's a way for me to release stress or soar subjects like my x cheating or stuff like that..It's a unique way for me to express my self...people look at me in school and stuff and they are blown away that a girl like me writes poems and isn't too bad....I think poetry is a great thing and w.o it the world would be boring..

• deadnalone
    19 years ago

yes, sometimes i cant coz it wont flow but i often do

• GoodMorning
    19 years ago

hell yeah!! lol

• Seductive
    19 years ago

Yes I express myself more with poetry, because when I write I release more than I would if I were to say it aloud. Paper has no walls, it allows you to say what and how you feel rather than speaking to someone and being lost for words.

• NK
    19 years ago

anything i feel i will write about.. therefore if i'm happy i'll write about love, sad i will write angry, etc.. so yeah i guess i do

• Nicholle
    19 years ago

yea

• Sing me another sad song
    18 years ago

i express myself with just writing poems, and in my poems i have the way im felling

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees sireeeee :P

• ♥•oOo Nikki oOo•♥©
    18 years ago

Expressing Myself In Poetry, I Don't Think Theres Any Better Way Than That! :) xoxo-Nikki-xoxo

• Nee
    18 years ago

Yeah I Usually Do That...
    When I Felt I Wanna Write a Poem About My BoyFriend..I Wrote"You Mean The World"
    And When We were Having Our Exams I Was Missing Him SoOoO Much So I Wrote"Without You In My Life"
    And Ofcourse All Of Them As Those

• Soraya Lowe
    18 years ago

Of course I express myself throgh my poetry... just not when I'm mad. I usually get my inspiration by listensing to music. Whatever feeling the music gives me, that's the mood of my poem. It's usually a depressing poem, since Evanescence is usually the type of music I get inspired by. The same goes for when I draw pictures.