How old is your inner child?

• ~*LorienElf*~
    19 years ago

My inner child is sixteen years old!

Life's not fair! It's never been fair, but while adults might just accept that, I know something's gotta change. And it's gonna change, just as soon as I become an adult and get some power of my own.

lol im 13...how does that work if my inner child is older...hmm...

• Broken Hearted Immortal
    19 years ago

My inner child is ten years old!

The adult world is pretty irrelevant to me. Whether I'm off on my bicycle (or pony) exploring, lost in a good book, or giggling with my best friend, I live in a world apart, one full of adventure and wonder and other stuff adults don't understand.

• Just Sierra
    19 years ago

I dunno how old my inner child is, but if i did want to know, I'd rely more on myself to answer that question and a quiz/test meant to insult people.

No offense. I thought the whole idea was funny.

• oOXkonnXOo
    19 years ago

just like almost everyone lol

-jenn

• XxCamyxX
    19 years ago

The adult world is pretty irrelevant to me. Whether I'm off on my bicycle (or pony) exploring, lost in a good book, or giggling with my best friend, I live in a world apart, one full of adventure and wonder and other stuff adults don't understand.

Kool that is how i am...excpt that i'm 13~ lol

• XxCamyxX
    19 years ago

Kool that is how i am...excpt that i'm 13~ lol

• Robyn Park
    19 years ago

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My inner child is one year old today.

Everything is new to me. I like watching the world go by around me, and I don't sweat the small stuff--or the large stuff, either. Just so long as I stay warm and safe and dry, life's pretty good.

• Not Bulletproof
    19 years ago

Life's not fair! It's never been fair, but while adults might just accept that, I know something's gotta change. And it's gonna change, just as soon as I become an adult and get some power of my own.

=\

• Carmen
    19 years ago

wow, that sounds almost nothing like me! lol... oh well! its cute. wow, i'm only 4 years older than my inner child!

• VSambulance
    19 years ago

my inner child is 6!

• Sarah-Louise
    19 years ago

Mine's 16! The same age as me! Sounds about right...

• GoddessOfWings
    19 years ago

mine is 16 too. yippee.

• SilentSymphony
    19 years ago

16 seems to be the age.
    it was mine too.
    lol.

• Just Sierra
    19 years ago

hehehehe, mines 10 years old.

• creasy
    19 years ago

• Elise
    19 years ago

and I'm 14...haha, I'm still a kid ^^
    Ok now I feel like having icecream...

• Georgi
    19 years ago

i dunno how old my inner child is, but if i ever meet her ill ask 4 u

• xRachelx
    19 years ago

WOW! My inner child is one years old!
    Everything is new to me. I like watching the world go by around me, and I don't sweat the small stuff--or the large stuff, either. Just so long as I stay warm and safe and dry, life's pretty good.

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

I took it last year or so and I was 6.....humm

• Pianist
    19 years ago

Inner child: 99

I'm stuck on the toilet holding a bottle of ex-lax trying to push my late night snack out, without having a heart attack.

• *Guerita*
    19 years ago

wow mind the question but i never heard of a inner child anyone wanna explain?
    -Lady Jaz

• helena
    19 years ago

• Gemmie Lou
    19 years ago

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    19 years ago

My inner child is ten years old :D

• t i f f a n y ♥
    19 years ago

• happy days
    19 years ago

mines 12

• ScarletHaze
    19 years ago

im 6 yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ♥CRIMSONxX♥
    19 years ago

im 10 :) how sweet ^_^

• ♥~Sªήdяª~♥
    19 years ago

My inner child is 16......o_0

I'm 13

• Casey
    19 years ago

My inner child is six years old!

Look what I can do! I can walk, I can run, I can read! I like to do stuff, and there's a whole big world out there to do it in. Just so long as I can take my blankie and my Mommy and my three best friends with me, of course.

• deadnalone
    18 years ago

• ASPHYXIATED
    18 years ago

ya gotta be joking me 6!!!!!!!

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

mine was born yesterday!

• Avrii Monrielle
    18 years ago

lol.

My inner child is six years old!

Look what I can do! I can walk, I can run, I can read! I like to do stuff, and there's a whole big world out there to do it in. Just so long as I can take my blankie and my Mommy and my three best friends with me, of course

• Atomic
    18 years ago

What a rip off! I'm only ten in the results and I'm turning 16 the 20th of this month!

I've taken a similar quiz as this before, I was 18 in that one, this just either proves, I have split personalities or the quizzes are not dependable!

( )_( )
    (='.'=)
    (")-(") Arrivederci!

• Tainted Beauty
    18 years ago

16!

• Ashlee
    18 years ago

16!

~ash~

• Satine
    18 years ago

Lol, 16.

But I'm 14... so does that mean I have an inner ... older person? o_o

• Forgotten Memory
    18 years ago

lots of repeats....lol..my inner child is a year younger then me

• Katie
    18 years ago

16 yay a year older then i am