burgerking or mcdonalds

• Hurtingsoul
    19 years ago

so which one would you choose better

i would choose BURGERKING

• VSambulance
    19 years ago

mc donalds....i find ronald mcdonald funny...in a weird freaky way!

• EoB
    19 years ago

agree.

I can make a better meal for not even half the price on 10 minutes, or even less.

But still, fast food is really healthy, isn't it?

yeah right

• Kaitlin Kristina
    19 years ago

Mcdonalds for everything...

But Burger King for the chicken nuggets.

In general- fast food is just grody. I watched "Super Size Me" last night and I dont think you could ever get me near a Mcdonalds again...

• Hurtingsoul
    19 years ago

ohhh you too i saw supersize me a couple of days ago thats how i got the question from
    since i saw it i dont think i will eat fast food more recently maybe once a month
    but either way i like burgerking

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

When I saw Supersize Me...it made me want to go to McDonald's for come reason.

• Ð맆îñ¥
    19 years ago

I heard about that 2 near me in Wakefield, maybe totally different place which is really bad and its just gross. however when i went to these places it was mcdonalds but preference being kfc because it still looked like chicken, not some sort of solid paste.

Did anyone see jamie Oliver's school dinners where he showed how chicken nuggets were made. Totally disgusting.

Jemma

• Bogie
    19 years ago

Did you all hear that McDonalds is paying
    Rap artist to use the words Big Mac. *clowns*

Burger King *Not*

Wendy’s or Carl Juniors

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

"I’m a vegetarian and fast food outlets take every opportunity to discriminate against such as myself so even if I wasn’t completely repulsed by fast food I wouldn’t make a habit of eating their filth."

I am a 100% carnivore and I went into a green grocers... The guy had no meat! It was totally discriminating.

I am blind, I went to an art gallery and they had nothing for me to enjoy... totally discriminating.

Please Vix, the fast food industry does not discriminate against anyone, they provide food... in a timely manner. If you don't eat meat then you are not discriminated against, you just don't eat what they offer. Do butchers discriminate against you too?

As for the wankburgers... That's why I don't have mayo in my burgers.

• Anne Conner
    19 years ago

Niether. They add to much mustard, ketsup, and pickles. Besides there is way to much grease in thier food. I like arbys and subway.
    ~anne~

• BleedingAngel
    19 years ago

BURGER KING.....quality just taste better =0)

• Kevin
    19 years ago

I'll take BurgerKing for having finger nails and human flesh in their chicken burgers....and MacDonalds for having semen in their shakes.

In fact i'll not bother with either, seeing as i want to live a long time.

• Heather M Craig
    19 years ago

to answer the ques....Burger King burgers/chicken and McDonald's fries but I prefer Subway!

• Bret Higgins
    19 years ago

On a side note, why single out McDonalds and Burgerking for bad hygene practice when it happens in every restaraunt, shop, bakery, food prep company, farm, Subway, Wendy's and storage house?

It's not the brand that makes people include their secretions to the product, it's the people who work there.

People are scum.

• Waterlover4890
    19 years ago

McDonalds!!!!! I got sick off Burger King. Haven't eaten at either fast food place since um 3 years ago. And I am only 15

Jo

• lisa marie
    19 years ago

neither

• Hurtingsoul
    19 years ago

howabout wendys who like wendys

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

After reading this post I don't think I will ever eat either of the two again - thanks guys! :OP

• Jenny Sys
    19 years ago

Mc Donald's all the way!!! I hate the "flame grill effect" of burgerking

• Nicholle
    19 years ago

MsDonalds

• Nicholle
    19 years ago

*McDonalds

• cac123
    19 years ago

oh well isnt that nice,

mickey dees all the way!

• Lipton
    19 years ago

Nicole:

You know you can edit your posts, right?

~Ciao Lipton

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

mickee deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
    burker king suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuux
    the ppl who work there are meaner than the ones at mcdonalds lol that's how it is here....