18 years ago

Kisses..

• ღ Christina ღ
    18 years ago

yea that two! WHat kind of kissess

(makout kiss, romanitc kiss...)

• ♥CRIMSONxX♥
    18 years ago

umm...all kisses...lil light kisses on the cheek, romantic slow kisses, deep passionate...how about you?

• InMyWorld
    18 years ago

haha kissing on the neck.

• ASPHYXIATED
    18 years ago

kissing.......and fooling around....

• ღ Christina ღ
    18 years ago

i agree with ALL of you guys! ♥

• Lyudmila
    18 years ago

mmmm kissing behind the ear is awesome... lol

• Ashlynn
    18 years ago

I like to slam the guys against the wall and keeping them their. But wat make me horny is when the guy runs his hands down my sides. * shivers *

Fallen Bloody Angel

• InMyWorld
    18 years ago

haha sunny...yeah i agree bloody angel...

• ~*Ley*~
    18 years ago

handcuffs for sure. lol and kissing the neck and the earlobe...hehe....hehe...its been a while since i thought about that.....i think im in diar need of a boyfriend now hehe...
    ~Freak~

• GoodMorning
    18 years ago

he he biting....and a good smelling cologne (i think i spelled that wrong lol)...or when a guy's leg touches mine....yeah, i get a little horny then....i dunno why though *shrugs shoulders*

• AGirlWorthFightingFor
    18 years ago

Touch-a-touch-a-touch-a-touch-a-touch me...

My horniness turns on and off like an automatic light switch.

• Stasia
    18 years ago

OK!!!! MINES LIKE WEIRD AND ALL BUT I BET IF A BOY DOES IT TO YOU!! YOULL LOVE IT!!!.... when a guy gets really close and BLOWS ON YOUR NECK!! dont ya just love that feeling?? makes me go.. ooohh.. what a turn on!!!

• ღ Christina ღ
    18 years ago

this is a fun converstation! I agree! ♥

• ღ Christina ღ
    18 years ago

when guys are really close to you and they smell really good! that also turns me on! ♥

• ღ Christina ღ
    18 years ago

also when guys whiper in your ear and tell you something you wanna hear!

• ღ Christina ღ
    18 years ago

also when you see there body! *WINK WINK* LOL ♥

• creasy
    18 years ago

i agree with NightTears, except for the blonde thing, i mostly like bruenetts, just like me ;), but if hes a sexy blonde, why not! lol..i love big hands, they can do lots of things, as for big feet, thats just a myth (i washed this show about it ;) )

• Sarah-Louise
    18 years ago

I love my neck being kissed...and the bottom of my back is so so sensitive. As soon as it's touched...OMG...it sends me shivering! Oh...and teasing...god...i love it! When you're softly kissing your guy...and he like...pulls away, and leaves his lips in front of yours, then goes to kiss you but pulls back...*daydreams*

• Casey
    18 years ago

*kisses on the neck
    *running fingers lightly against my skin *Shivers*
    *When a guy comes up behind me and puts his rms around me and i can feel his breath on my neck
    *me, im sexy what can I say?
    *when you do something and he gasps so u know you did a good thing
    *doing little things that i know gives his goose bumps
    *My boyfriend, cuz well a sexy girls gotta have a sexy guy...

Im so proud of myself, before this guy that I have now, every other guy I could kiss on the neck and make him melt, and it didnt work this time, but I finally got it to work! I rock haha.

• **Just Her**
    18 years ago

the touch haha.. mostly on my sides or thighs
    kisses on the neck
    teasing is hot too

• Free_Spirit
    18 years ago

Sarah-Louise i toooootally agree with you honey!! im excatly the same!!...ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeah haha **daydreaming begins** haha im right with ya sisa!!!

- *zen Master*

• Selfrejected
    18 years ago

People...well the good looking one's.

• Frankie
    18 years ago

lol, i think kisses from my husband is one of the most erotic things i have ever felt. :D of course it always helps to have some dirty talk in there!

• miss kara faye
    18 years ago

grabbing the backof my thighs rly hard wen urjus getin in2 fings ;p

• Atomic
    18 years ago

Sexy smell and when they rub my feet, sends a warm sensation upwards, if you know what I mean. And when you can feel them wanting you, how great is that? Oi! And what Sunny said! Sexy man in even sexier tight! *drools*

• chuk
    18 years ago

u girls like a frozen kiss? i really get horny from it

• Synyster
    18 years ago

Oh yeah. And ice cube back massages.

• Amy
    18 years ago

yeah, i love tht too

• Alissa
    18 years ago

when guys whisper in my ear or breath on my neck or kiss my neck oh boy....i get all worked up thinking about it...lol

• JustAFoolInLove
    18 years ago

rocky horror picture show! that movie turns me on! jk... when a girl kisses my neck. i dont know.. it's just great

• Just Sierra
    18 years ago

HEY!!! lol, I'll do that! I'm still planning our meeting in my head...i plan to find you, jump on you, and if all else fails, take you to a room and kiss you and your neck like crazy. lol!!

• Just Sierra
    18 years ago

Zac makes me horny, lol! I love you, Zac! You're awsome and I'll never stop loving you! *bites lip, purrs, and growls* lol. you love that don't you? lol!!! Just bite my neck and I'm peachy keen jelly bean!

• Robyn Park
    18 years ago

Getting bitten...but only in certain places, for example: neck, breasts, inner thighs, that type of thing. Or, the person taking their nails and running them up and down my inner thighs...that is just freaking amazing.