What is the strangest poem you've ever written?

• Shædow Poet
    19 years ago

Whether it is a genre you never venture into or a subject that is rarely used, I am curious to find out! Your strangest poem could be one with a very peculiar wording style or use of vocabulary.
    If you have it posted as one of your stories under your bio I'd love to read it.
    (And sorry if this topic has been used before, I just couldn't find if it had been or not).

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

probably "Pipe Dreams", I was thinking about Ken Kesey and the Electric Kool-aid Acid Test.

• Aken Sol
    19 years ago

"Gibberish of a Wise Man"
    i don't think u was thinking at all...
    Aken Sol

• Shædow Poet
    19 years ago

Mine would have to be "Drowning Fault", it is really strange 0_o I wrote it one night cause I was in a wierd mood, truly, it's strange. But also I kindal ike it ;) it doesn't rhyme though.

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

"plums" ....*looks away* blame my english teacher!!

• DMG
    19 years ago

My strangest poem has to be "Hell's Beginning". It is about Satan's beginning and Hell's creation. I can't even believe I wrote it.

• Joy
    19 years ago

OMG, definitely "The Goat and My Daughter". If you read it you'd know why! *Curse those English teachers!*

• Not Bulletproof
    19 years ago

Whoa..okay I don't really know...But I think it's "Blood Butterfly" o.0 Thanks. :) xxx
    -Mortalidaga
    xxTakeCarexx

• HOLLY ARMER
    19 years ago

I'd have to say the poem I posted today:
    "Melancholy Sunshine"

I've never wrote a poem in that format before, not sure if anyone will like or even understand it!

• mrsmoore
    19 years ago

I wrote a poem about "My Toes" lol
    if you ever get the chance, check it out... Brings back painful memories! lol

• AGirlWorthFightingFor
    19 years ago

omg, me and my friend since gradeschool had our own special song about plums. "do you like plums? I like plums..." it was so random! :D

But my poem would have to be: "Rabbits" it's haiku. one of my first. and it was written in another's style.

• N J Thornton
    19 years ago

All my poems seem to be strange lately, if you read them you'll see what i mean.

• Lance Hardy
    19 years ago

"Shadow"
    I don't know what i was thinking when I wrote it, but it just kinda came out. I like my own shadow...so it was weird.

• Lexi Lou
    19 years ago

my parents and us....shortest poem ever written 2!

• Shædow Poet
    19 years ago

I was planning on reading all your strangest poems, and I will, if my comps deciding to work... long story, but it seems like (since I've been able to view posts) a lot more people have added their strange poems!
    PS. new strange poem, not on this site though, it's about "Philidelphia Pepper Pot" it was a challenge...

• twisted faith
    19 years ago

the strangest poem i've ever written has 2 be 1 i've called date rape, if u wanna read it plz email me cos it won't let me put it on here

• Andrea
    19 years ago

"Dreams"

this is weird but i was half asleep when i wrote it. i don't remember writing it, but then again i know i did because i was thinking about the same thing. and i woke up with my face lying on the piece of paper that i wrote it on in my handwriting.

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

Journey on a Desert Train

The style is conventional but the story it tells is not. It was a big departure from the kind of things I normally write about.

• ♥•oOo Nikki oOo•♥©
    19 years ago

I Think The Strangest Would Be "AnnY(Anorexia)" xoxo-Nikki-xoxo

• »«¤ß詤»«
    19 years ago

the strangiest one ive ever written was chocolate....my saviour! lol i just wrote it quickly one morning i didnt think it was too good just a funny one and a lil weird but it got a really good response i was surprised!

• Jacklyn
    19 years ago

omg where do i begin???? i have one about volleyball but i don't remember if thats on here or not i'll check later, i have one called "Wacky" which isn't like ne of my other poems and theres "Pot Pans are our Friends" i know weird title but it's a big metaphor lol

~lil slam~

• Kelsie
    16 years ago

I think the strangest poem i ever wrote was "constantly overlooked" which is like about walking through a forest. i dunno. i didnt really know what i writing about when i was writing it. just things i wish i could see. its kinda weird but i dig it so i kept it.

• Veamm
    16 years ago

I don't know..I'm still working on it

• Katrina
    16 years ago

Probibly maybe tomorrow lol idk

• Romancing the Darker Side
    16 years ago

Probably "I Hate Everything About You" or "Love of a Razor", they're both really strange, due to the vocabulary I used. People have said they can't understand the latter of the two.

• Bre Monique
    16 years ago

A Beautiful Day

I would say it's strange not really because of the content but because the concept just came out of nowhere. I was bored and then one day I just decided that I needed to write a poem about that subject.

• Oceansoul
    16 years ago

"Uma"
    crappy poem about a movieposter,

• silvershoes
    16 years ago

No clue. Maybe 'Fantasy.'

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    16 years ago

Strange or Psychotic? Cause those are different things, lol.

• Debbie
    16 years ago

The strangest poem that I've ever written was about the nothingness in my mind and suchlike. A friend of mine thought that it's rather bizarre and wonderful, nevertheless.

However, I chose not to submit it on this site due to privacy concerns.

• Gem
    16 years ago

Probably my poems where i was in a giddy mood

"Never trust a dolphin"
    "Why are rubber ducks yellow?"
    and
    "Humpty Dumpty was pushed!"

lol *Gem*

• Sweet Fragility
    16 years ago

"Hawksong."
    Just because it's my first fantasy poem and in no way relatable.