what is you favorite scaary movie

• natasha
    19 years ago

saw

• Jackie Bilson
    19 years ago

Um, gosh I can't remember anymore. Scream scared the crap out of me when I was younge but, not so much now...seen it too many times. Urban Legend had me up for ages...I guess, there's too many now and I can't remember. Anything with teens and a maniac (i like scaring the bejesus out of myself)....but that basically narrows it down to what, like a million movies?

Oh!! The Ring! That was scary...!! I'm sure there are others but, that's the last good one I saw.... Freddy vs Jason was ok...and house of a thousand corpses...that was just wrong.

My bf rang me up after I saw the ringlast year and he goes, "You will die in 7 days..." I screamed and hung up before realising it was him :) :)

• Timothy r
    19 years ago

You guys and gals have to see" The Grudge" , Sarah Michelle Gellar is awesome in it, and its prettty scary..but nothing beats the original Exorcist, it is what scary movies are compared too.

• Sarah
    19 years ago

I thought "The Butterfly Effect" was scary-ish...I don't love scary movies so I don't have a fav...but "The Blair Witch Project" is DEFINTALY scary!!

• Andrea
    19 years ago

hah, when i read the subject, i was thinking of Scream..."What's your favorite scary movie?" ahahaha, ya know, cuz when the creepy voice asks ya that....lol okays anyway. i dont know what mine is. i like Scream. yup. cuz i screamed. lol..

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

The Hole - it's amazing. It's one of Keira Knightely's firsts and it also has Thora Birch. I 've seen it often and it stil scares the crap out of me everytime.

• Brian King
    19 years ago

mother gooses nursery rhymes

• Andrea
    19 years ago

^ ahahahahhaha...that's funnie...

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

i haven't seen a lot of scary movies and i have not been scared for a loooong time. the ring is a good one but not my fave.

• Luvmeluvr
    19 years ago

The Ring gave me nightmares. And I just saw the Grudge, that was pretty scary!!

• HOLLY ARMER
    19 years ago

My friends all tease me cause I think "Swimfan" is a horrifying movie. The movies with real people psycho's always freak me out more than zombies or monsters. I guess my all time fave scary movie is Pet Semetary or It!

• !*!Zoe!*!
    19 years ago

YEah, holly, I agree. Zombies and messed up tapes and stuff aren't the kinds of things that scare m ein movies. It's the things that could actually happen

• Cantchangeme
    19 years ago

I only have a top 5 i love horrors:
    Texas Chain Saw Massacre (Unhinged & Beautiful)
    House Of 1000 Corpses (Unhinged & Beautiful)
    Ginger Snaps (Depressing & Deep)
    Ginger Snaps: Unleashed (Depressing & Deep)
    Natural Born Killers (Political & a Masterpiece)

Wud be kool if we had a poll for this, just a thort

• SHYSTY23KO
    19 years ago

The grudge! Its the scariest movie i ever saw! I wanted to leave the theater! I cried cuz i was so scared and screamed like 3 times!

• Angel Sanctuary ©
    19 years ago

My mirror... Oh MOVIE... umm well nothing tops my mirror

• .x.PorteR.x.
    19 years ago

I'm not sure ah. I think the only movie i've seen that actually scared me the first time i watched it was Urban Legend. But Scream was cool, and Jeepers Creepers was just plain boring! Lol that's just me though, i'm always watching 'scary' movies. =D

OoOoOoOo... i like The Hole... i've seen it a few times and it's awesome!

• Fireflower
    19 years ago

the others wasn't that scary, but it waz freakin wierd!!!!

but i wanna see the grudge soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!

• Cantchangeme
    19 years ago

Just seen the grudge it kicks ass, everyone was like aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh an i jumped it was brilliantly kool

• Elise
    19 years ago

I wonder why people think the grudge is so freakin scary...I fell asleep during the damn movie !!! God it was so stupid and boring....anyway, my favourite scary movie ???hum....Maybe I should say the ring, It didn't sacre me, nothing reallly scares me...I loved The hole too, was amazing...

• Seth
    19 years ago

When I was younger I used to be afraid of the movie I.T. Now I'm not, still can't walk around in dark sewers though. Dang!

• miaowmolly
    19 years ago

Event Horizon scared the shyte outta me! The grudge i must say was very predictable... dissapointing to say the least.

• ღ*KiM*ღ
    19 years ago

BOOGIEMAN
    THE GRUDGE
    THE RING 1 +2
    PET CEMETERY
    yeah i agree with tuty Pet Cemetery is REALLy good and really scary, especially when Gage comes back from the dead!

O yea and IT!!! Im still scared of clowns!! lol

• Fighter (Ariane L.)
    18 years ago

from hell...not really scary, more of a horror movie

• ASPHYXIATED
    18 years ago

chucky coz i saw it wen i was young and never got a doll bcoz of it or poltergeist i am petrified of clowns so that part makes it scary...

"You guys and gals have to see" The Grudge" , Sarah Michelle Gellar is awesome in it, and its prettty scary"

personally i hated that movie the endin messed it up....but the little boy is scry he looks like my friend hanyies brother kai!!!

• SilentSymphony
    18 years ago

Im a freak, so i dont qualify them as scary, i really dont get that scared. Just for the simple fact, i know their movies. And i happen to make them, so yea. But i guess i'll stop being difficult. My favorite movie under that catagory would have to be: the freddy movies. Just because i dream a lot. hehe.

-Courtney

• sweet dolphin
    18 years ago

I like scary movies, sometimes they scare me but most of the time I laugh a lot when I hear other people screaming at the movies. I liked Gothica and The Ring 1+2.

• Amanda Bee
    18 years ago

The Ring freaked me out...and I haven't even seen 2 yet.

• ♥CRIMSONxX♥
    18 years ago

i dont really watch scary movies coz i dont like them..

but has anyone seen 'a long time dead' me and my best mate found that REALLY REALLY scarY!!! :|

• Whispering*Willow(Mercedes)
    18 years ago

The only movie that ever scared me was Signs.but I really like the Grudge and The House of Wax

• ANGEL_OF_DARKNESS
    18 years ago

I LOVE ''THIRTEEN GHOSTS'' so good!

• t i f f a n y ♥
    18 years ago

The new Amityville Horror!!! And any of the Halloween movies.. Michael Myers.. *shivers* I love any scary movies really.

And when I first saw The Ring, I couldn't sleep that night. Yes, I know.. pathetic.. But I was soooo scared!!! Lol.

• Mel
    18 years ago

George W Bush: 'The Whitehouse Years'. Now that's a fucking real horror show!

• !*!Zoe!*!
    18 years ago

I just saw "Saw'...it's fantastic

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

I just watched Saw as well....it really makes you think. It really wasn't scary though. A couple parts were intense but definitely not scary.

I'd would seriously have to say Pet Cemetery is my favorite scary movie because it totally freaked me out. I still will NOT walk next to my bed at night without a light on.

• quick&painless
    18 years ago

i loove horror movies!! I've never really been scared from any, but i like making fun of them.

Wait... i take that back. there was that one time when my friend and I had just finished watching The Ring, and we were goofing around with the phone. I had it in my hand when it started ringing, we both started screaming involuntarily...

• **Just Her**
    18 years ago

Texas Chainsaw Masacre (the newer one)
    Hide and Seek (i dont know why tho lol, it really wasnt that scary, just creepy)

and i saw some of the exorcist and it was crazy scary

childhood fear of dolls thanks to the Chucky movies lol

• ღ Christina ღ
    18 years ago

Texas Chainsaw Masacre & saw! awwwwww!

• †JustAri†
    18 years ago

saw!!!! saw saw saw!!!!!! made my foot hurt, for those who have seen it, lol u understand....

• Vicissitude Of Fate
    18 years ago

I would have to say house of 1000 corpses..Even though it wasnt scary i thought it was kinda funny but thats jus me...

• ~ღ~ jeSSica ~ღ~
    18 years ago

almightyville horror, the eye, what lies beneath, the ring, the ring2 more tba!!