Are Emo Poems Easy to Write?

• SolelyGuitar
    17 years ago

From what I have found is that when I start writing a nice sweet poem it some how ends up in a sense of merkiness. I was just wondering it was me...

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    17 years ago

yea
    they are from the heart
    they are emotional
    that's where the best poetry comes from

• rene
    17 years ago

but would you rather have the mess inside you or out where it doesnt hurt has much?

• IdTakeABulletForYou
    17 years ago

it's all the same

• samara
    17 years ago

Hmmm that's a hard question, emo poems are emotional and come from the heart, but if you have no tallent in poems they will still sound like crap ^^ so it all depends on the person I guess...

• DarkNDangerous
    17 years ago

No they arent

• Dayne Yelle
    17 years ago

I fail to see the neccesity to catagorize poems by calling them "Emo". Im pretty sure most of the people who say they are "easy" to write are most def. wrong. Poems are about the heart and soul you have. Emo standing for emotional, would stand for the way you write your poems, and the amount of emotion you put into them.

• MorbidCupcake
    17 years ago

Yeah I guess they are in a way...becuz ur supposed to write from your heart, or whatever your feeling, that also means your deepest emotions.

• Yazdan
    17 years ago

It depends from person to person. If you have a lot of negative things to write about "emo poems" tend to be easier since your more accustomed to a negative train of thought.

• Sara
    17 years ago

Exactly, it just goes along with how you are feeling. Someone who is in a really good mood and having a great day would have a hard time writing a 'emo' poem.

• Mo
    17 years ago

Why does everyone automatically assume that emotional is defined by a dark or bad mood/emotion? An "Emo" poem could be about any emotion (happiness, love, broken heart, anxious etc) too.

• sugarfacex
    17 years ago

every poem comes from the heart whether it sad or happy xx

• HopefulxRomantic
    17 years ago

Well, I'm not entirely sure about that. I do agree that majority of poetry, and most certainly all heartfelt pieces originate from the heart.

But the imagination for new and exciting subjects, and poetic devices that either transcend or structure your poems, those are most definitely the work of one's brain.

• paige
    17 years ago

no not realy
    it like riting in a diary everytime ur sad you rite in your diary
    the only difference is that one is a poem

why would make a mess
    other than why i cry realy hard

• AGirlWorthFightingFor
    17 years ago

you need a lot of natural talent to be able to pull off a 'good emo poem' or song.

like Conor Oberst can pull off easily what Pete Wentz has been trying to do for years.

• Romancing the Darker Side
    17 years ago

Emo poems aren't that difficult for some, but I've watched others try, and they just can't do it. I think they come naturally and easily, as ripping out my heart is a daily part of my life. :D

• SUSPEKT
    17 years ago

i dont know

• SUSPEKT
    17 years ago

i dont know

• SUSPEKT
    17 years ago

i dont know

• SUSPEKT
    17 years ago

i dont know

• SUSPEKT
    17 years ago

i dont know

• SUSPEKT
    17 years ago

i dont know

• SUSPEKT
    17 years ago

i dont know

• SUSPEKT
    17 years ago

i dont know

• SUSPEKT
    17 years ago

i dont know

• SUSPEKT
    17 years ago

i dont know

• SUSPEKT
    17 years ago

i dont know

• SUSPEKT
    17 years ago

i dont know

• SUSPEKT
    17 years ago

i dont know

• pozinthenoise
    17 years ago

yes, no doubt about that

• Kaitlyn
    17 years ago

Just because you write an emotional piece of writing, doesn't make it necessarily a masterpiece. so it depends on what you are aiming for.
    but, i think that, emotional poems work best from your own emotions, and not trying to interpret others, if you get me.

• Nick who Plays Pool
    17 years ago

Same thing stephen said, but you know it's from the heart.

• The Angel of Secrets
    17 years ago

You dont have to be emo to write good poetry, but many of them are good

• xo kisses xo
    17 years ago

It depends on the person. for me they are really easy, but thats just my opinion

• Sandra D
    17 years ago

Emo poems aren't hard to write at all... they seriously are (in my opinion) the best poems someone could write. they come from the heart, and that's why they're so easy.

• Melpomene
    17 years ago

I find them the easiest to write. =)

• omgitsmina
    17 years ago

What is a poem that has no emotional meaning? Just a bunch of words that take up space.

• Stephanie
    17 years ago

I would say that they are easier to write. They come from the heart and are full of emotion. But if you just sit down and try to write something you might come up with something and you might not. I normally use my emotions for insperations in my drawings and poetry.

• Lori Lee
    17 years ago

Not sure. i dont write a lot of those

• Regret
    17 years ago

Ugh fuck emo!
    it ruined poetry

poetry already has emotion and creativity
    it doesnt have a genre
    so fuck off with the labels
    leave poetry as poetry
    it can be pain